J-Junhong?

You... You... What?

Your POV:

Daehyun wanted to hang out with me today. I just said sure because I like hanging out with oppa. I told Byunghun oppa and he got super jealous. I keep telling him there is nothing to worry about but he won't listen to me. I'm meeting Dae oppa at the mall. He said something about wanting to buy me stuff but I don't know. I'll probably try to refuse and then he ends up buying me something anyways.

"BYE OPPA! I'M LEAVING NOW!"

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"TO THE MALL!"

"WITH WHO?"

"FRIENDS!" Then Chanhee oppa came to me with a "-__- look on his face.

"What friends...?"

"YAH OPPA SAYING I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS PSH I'm leaving."

"BE SAFE~!" he yelled out the door when I left. I walked to the mall and met Dae oppa in front.

"~~~~~~~-yah!!!!" he yelled while running to hug me.

"Annyeong oppa," I said casually while he is squealing in happiness of seeing me. What's this guy's problem.. "=.=

"Baby~ oppa has a surprise for you," he told me. What's with people and surprises? I hate surprises. He went behind a wall after telling me to stay put. Then he came back and pulled me to that wall. "TA-DAH!" he yelled. It was B.A.P. And there he was. It was him. "Jello oppa". Choi Junhong-ssi. I must've had a weird look on my face because Dae oppa was asking if I was okay.

"Yeah. I'm fine, oppa," I said in a kinda quiet voice. I was just so shocked to see him. I didn't think I would ever see him again honestly.

"Annyeong ~~~~~~~!!!!!!!" Everyone greeted me with a hug except for Junhong. He just stood back, awkwardly watching me getting tackled by hugs from s.

"Baby, kaja," Dae oppa told me. I started following him. I noticed Junhong was staying back, keeping his distance. He had a sad, distant kind of look also. We went walking through the mall. They kept pulling me into stores and making me try on stuff. I don't understand why this always happens when shopping with a group of guys.

We had been in the mall for about an hour now. Daejae were talking about food, Banghim were talking about the difference in their aegyo, and Jongup was going back and forth on the conversations, getting confused each time he switches. Junhong and I were walking behind them, although Junhong kept his distance from me. It was almost like he was scared to get to close to me. I walked to him. I decided I should start a conversation, since we have nothing better to do than to talk anyways.

"Junhong-ssi," I called out to him.

"Ne?" he asked. He looked a bit surprised I was actually talking to him.

"Do you want to talk?" He might've felt like I was taunting him or something. "Do you, Junhong-ssi?" I guess I was kind of taunting him but WHATEVER..

"Umm.. Sure? And ~~~~~~~. You don't need to use formalities. Even though I did do that. I'm not your oppa anymore, i know, but no need to add the -ssi after it," he said. I just nodded my head. I was about to talk, but he began first. "Jeongmal mianhabnida ~~~~~~~~."

"I know you are. I needed some time to think though."

"Think about what?"

"About my life. What it would've been like if that didn't happen. I mean, if it didn't happen, would I be happy right now? Woould we still be together? Things like that."

"What did you conclude?"

"That everything happens for a reason. When I saw it, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. I mean, it's you. The person who was my "Jello oppa" that left to America. It didn't seem like you would do something like that, but you did. It happened. But maybe if it didn't happen, I wouldn't be happy right now."

"Right. I heard you are with L.Joe. Are you happy now?"

"Yeah. He's amazing. How about you?"

"Ani. I don't plan on dating anyone right now. I want to focus on my studies. I want to be a rapper, but a doctor sounds pretty cool too." That was the first time I laughed because of him after what happened.

"Even after everything, you still manage to make me laugh."

"Yeah. I'm still really sorry about that. I'm glad you are happy now, though."

"Thanks. And stop apologzing to me. I forgive you. I wasn't sure when I saw you today, but now I know. I forgive you."

"What made you so sure to forgive me?"

"Because your still that same Jello oppa I once fell in love with. No matter what happens, you'll still be my childhood love. You'll still make me laugh. You just made one stupid mistake at the wrong time."

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For forgiving me. Now maybe, I won't beat myself up about it so much. Friends?"

"Yeah. Friends. To me, you will always be that little boy that I got heartbroken over when he left to America." we laughed. It was nice, to laugh with him again.

"Yah~ they are so far ahead of us. Are we that slow?"

"I guess so.... Race you?"

"Just like old times?"

"Yep, just like old times." and we ran. Nothing can change the fact that he is my Jello oppa. That he is my childhood love. And most of all, he is my best friend.


So this chapter has Zelo... MIANHAE I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE T^T I just couldn't make him be bad forever....

So yeah.. For anybody who liked Zelo... I made him nice haha.. HE REGRETS HIS MISTAKE!

And she forgave him OF COURSE.. otherwise they would be back at square one with her being mad at him...

Oh yeah and btw don't be bothered when Daehyun calls her baby because HE DOESN'T LIKE HER..

I just needed to make it clear just in case someone questions it... It would be like if Chanhee called her baby.. strictly oppa-dongsaeng relationship..

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for reading!

AND I JUST NOTICED 4 PEOPLE UPVOTED MY STORY OMFG THANKS... Mianhae I'm slow with these things.. And I'm still semi new to AFF idk how all these things work lol...Thanks for the upvotes haha........