She LOVES you....

You... You... What?

Your POV:

We got home and everyone was happy, except for me. How could I be happy? My brother broke his promise, everyone knows I'm Chanhee's sister, and I'm still recovering from the whole incident with Junhong. I went up to my room and heard my phone vibrate. I got a text messsage. I open it and it's from Jieun Unnie. YAH ~~~~~~~ HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT CHUNJI IS YOUR BROTHER??? MIANHAE~!!! I couldn't because I didn't want ANYONE to know... TEEN TOP KNEW!!! WHAT ABOUT ME?? DO YOU LIKE THEM MORE THAN ME?? TT Ani... Teen Top is always at my house!!! How am I supposed to keep it a secret if they are ALWAYS IN MY HOUSE??? "-__- YOU STILL COULD'VE TOLD ME!!! TT... That means I like your brother..... WTF?? Please don't hurt me Unnie~~!!!! >< Only if you tell me ALL your secrets and I will tell you mine. DON'T KEEP ANYTHING FROM ME!!!! Arraseo Unnie. I will. "~~~~~~~!!!! Come down please!!!! Good... I will talk to you SOON cuz I wanna know EVERYTHING!!!! Arraseo Unnie!! Chanhee Oppa is calling me sorry I have to go... Annyeong~~!!!! Arraseo annyeong.

I went downstairs. "What is it, Oppa?" "Was telling everyone so hard?? Maybe you won't get bullied as much anymore!!" "Oppa~~ Did you not see them?? They were giving me death glares. If looks could kill..." "Yah~~!!! I'm only trying to protect you dongsaengie~~!!!" "Arraseo Oppa. Gomawo but you really didn't have to!!" "Your right, and I don't have to do this either." I was about to ask mwoh but he already did what he wanted. He took my glasses, threw them on the floor, and stomped on them causing the glasses to break and be unrepairable. "OPPA WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!!!!!?????" "I helped you some more!!! Now that everyone knows you are my sister you don't need them anymore!!!!" "But... But.... Fine. You are lucky I'm too cheap to buy another pair!!!!" "Arraseo arraseo." After that, Teen Top was playing video games. I watched for a while, but then I got bored and needed time to think. Time to think about Junhong. Time to think about Byungie Oppa. Time to think about what school will be like. I get up and walk out of the room to the kitchen because I needed a glass of water.

Byunghun's POV:

It was Ricky and Changjo's time to play after I beat Chunji hyung. HAHA TAKE THAT HYUNG~!!! I noticed ~~~~~~~ was leaving, so I looked at the others. They were all immersed in the game and didn't notice, so I got up and followed her. She was going to the kitchen. I followed her and when she was getting water from the sink, I walked up to her. I put my hand on her shoulder while saying "Hello." "OMO~~!!! Oppa, you scared me. Don't creep up on people like that!!!!" "Mianhae ~~~~~~~. So, what are you doing? Did we get too boring for you?" "Ani. I just wanted some time to think." "Think about what?" "Nothing~~." "Come on!! Can't you tell Oppa??" "Aniyo~~. I won't tell anyone~~!!!" This girl is so stubborn. I looked at the clock. I was 10:00 already. "It's 10:00 already. When are you going to bed?" "11:00, but I think I will shower now. Nice talking to you Oppa!! See you later!!" "Arraseo. Now go up and shower so that you can get a good night sleep!!!" "Arraseo." "Jalja!!" I went back to the living room and they were still playing games. This time it was Niel and C.A.P. I satt down and Chunji hyung came to me and whispered in my ear. "What did you guys talk about?" "Who?" I decided to play dumb. "You and ~~~~~~~ you pabo!! Ppali tell me!!!" "Hyung I was just asking if there was anything wrong. And then she said it's nothing and she needs to shower." "Arraseo." We kept playing until 11:30. That is when the rest left and it was me and Chunji hyung. I was going to go, but Hyung wanted to talk to me.

Chanhee's POV:

L.Joe was going to leave, but I stopped him. I needed to talk to him. Talk to him about his feelings. Talk to him about ~~~~~~~. Talk to him about protecting her. "L.Joe-yah~~ I need to talk to you." "What is it, Hyung?" "I need you to help protect her. I need you to always be by her side when you can and not let anyone hurt her, because sometimes I may not be there." "Why? Are you going somewhere Hyung? And how? People might think we are a couple!!" "Exactly. I need you and her to be a couple. Why do you think I picked you when everyone else is so much stronger?" "But Hyung~~ You know I can't ask her out." "Yes you can. Psh I am helping you Byunghun-ah you should thank me. But yeah you have to build up the courage. She won't reject you." "How do you know?" "Because she is my sister. I see the way she looks at you." "Jinjja Hyung? Your not messing with me?" "Sadly, no." *I have seen the way she looks at you. She doesn't just like you. She LOVES you......*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was the update? I'm trying to update as much as possible. So little time with school and piano though. TT__TT

I hope you enjoy!!! And jinjja mianhae for slow updates!!! ><

Comment and Subcribe

Thanks for Reading!!