The Truth

You... You... What?
Chanhee's POV:
I'm really worried about my dongsaeng. She only leaves her room for school and meals. Other than that, she is always in there. Probably crying. I want to help, but I don't know what to do. Why would I know? I miss eomma and appa. Eomma would know what to do right now. Why did they have to leave? I wish I could help ~~~~~~~ out more, but I don't know what to do. I'm still in high school, and I am helping to raise my sister in high school. No, scartch the helping. I am raising her throughout high school. I want to go into her room and comfort her, but I'm scared. I'm scared that she'll get mad at me. I'm scared of what might happen if I say the wrong thing. Would she hate me? She's very fragile right now and I don't want to be the one to break her. Maybe L. Joe knows. They seem close lately. I wonder if he still likes her. I think I should ask L. Joe. I took out my phone and text him.
L. Joe-ah!! Mwoh Hyung?? Has she been talking to you? Your "cutie dongsaengie"??? Yah respect your hyung!! And ne.. ~~~~~~~~.. I'm worried. Don't worry hyung!! Geunyeoneun gwenchana!!!(she's ok) So she has been talking to you?? What did she say?? Nothing hyung.. She's just venting about how he hurt her and how mean he is and stuff. And I thought you said she was innoncent? Mwoh?She IS innocent. Hyung andwae.. She called him so many bad words... Yah I didn't mean innocent as in language. I meant innocent as in drugs and stuff.. Ah arraseo hyung.. She can be really mean sometimes:( She sounds like she could kill him. Yeah, just like me!!! keke ;p Hyung why did you have to ask me about ~~~~~~~~?? Huh wae? Were you.... SCARED??? ANI I WASN'T SCARED!!!! OMO!!! HYUNG YOU'RE SCARED OF YOUR DONGSAENG??? SCAREDY HYUNG!!!!XD YAH LEE BYUNGHUN YOU BETTER SHUT IT I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!!!! MIANHAE HYUNG PLEASE FORGIVE ME~!! >< Also, is that all you wanted to know??  One more thing... Do you still like ~~~~~~~~?? And don't lie to me.. >__<  Annyeong hyung I have to go now.. Annyeong~~~~~~ YAH LEE BYUNGHUN YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME!!! NOW LOOK WHO'S SCARED!!! *no reply*

Aish this kid. I know he is only one to two months younger than me, but he really acts like a little kid sometimes. He could've just TOLD me. It's so obvious he still does. And he called ME scared. I went upstairs once I finally built up the courage to talk to ~~~~~~~. I slowly walked to the door, procrastinating as much as possible. She was lying on her bed. On her phone texting someone. She didn't even NOTICE me. "YAH!!!" "Mwoh?? Oh annyeong oppa!!" "And I thought you were sulking... WHY HAVEN'T YOU LEFT YOUR ROOM IF YOU'RE NOT SULKING????" "Yah oppa~~~!!!! You're so loud~~!!! I WAS sulking but then I stopped." "Then why didn't you come down?? I was worried about you~~." "Oppa~~~ if you were worried about me why didn't you come into my room before?? Hmmm??" Dang. Eottokhae? I can't tell her the truth. She'll just make fun of me!! >< Why do I have to have a mean sister?? She CAN be my cutie dongsaeng, most of the time. But sometimes, she is the MEANEST and SCARIEST dongsaengie EVER!!!! "Ummmmm..... I thought you wanted some time alone." "Are you sure you weren't SCARED???" "ANIYO~~!!!!" "Arraseo. Since you are being a big baby about it I won't say ANYTHING." "Arraseo... So you are ok? Jinjja?" "Ne Oppa. Don't worry!!! Gwenchana!!" "Arraseo. I need to make sure. I promised myself to protect you and help you when you are hurt, arraseo? So tell me whenever anything hurts or you need advice for ANYTHING. Remember that I am ALWAYS here for you." "Arraseo Oppa!!! I will!!" "Arraseo, now. Do you want me to do anything?" "Ani Oppa. Gwenchana." "Arraseo. Call me if you ever need anything!!! Annyeong~~!!" "Arraseo annyeong Oppa!!" Then I left. I really didn't want to, but she sounds fine. I feel like I should do something, but I know that I shouldn't. But I will if my dongsaengie wants it. I'll do anything for her.

*The Next Day~~~ Tuesday keke*

Your POV:

Great. Another day of school. Where I have to see HIM. Ugh. I tell Oppa I'm fine, and I am... kinda... I still hurt a little. He hurt me again. Someone I have trusted my whole life, has let me down. My parents didn't let me down. They left me, but it's not their fault they had to leave. It was fate. And I chose to stay here. I could be with them right now, but I want to stay with Oppa. Woah I'm already at the corner. That was quick. I don't even know if i really care about people seeing me anymore. They bully me anyways. It would just add to that, but I don't think my life could get much worse. You know, unless HE came back begging for forgiveness. I walk to class and find Unnie sitting there reading a book. She looks up when I sit down. "Oh annyeong ~~~~~~~~!!" "Annyeong Unnie~!" Soon, class began, but HE wasn't there. The teacher came in. "I'm sorry to announce that Junhong is no longer in our class. Now, on with the lecture." MWOH?? DOES HE NOT GO HERE ANYMORE?? JINJJA?? OMO KAMSABNIDA SARANGHABNIDA~~!!!! Yay~~!!!!! Now I can be in class happily with no jerkface~~!!! I saw Soyou glare at me like it is my fault, but I could care less. She is the one who took him away from me. She is at fault for him going away. I wish he never came back from America. Then NONE of this would have happened.

LUNCHTIME~!!! I walked out of class with Unnie, but she looked really pale. "Unnie, gwenchana?" "Ne." I felt her forehead. "Jieun Unnie you have a fever!! You should go home and rest!!!" "No, jinjja I'm fine." "Aniyo~~ you are sick." "Gwenchana. I don't want to leave you here alone ~~~~~~~~." "Unnie I will be ok!! I don't want you to get more sick!!" "Arraseo, bbut be careful~!!!!" "Ne Unnie. I will." I went to the spot in the garden. Alone. Again. Yay? At least there is no Junhong here. I'm walking to the garden when I feel and arm around my shoulders. I look to my left and I see... OMO. It's Byungie Oppa!!!! I felt my cheeks heat up. "L.Joe-sunbaenim, what are you doing?" I obviously can't call him Oppa because I "don't know" him. "Yah~~ what's with all that "sunbaenim" stuff. And did you just call me L.Joe?" "Sunbaenim, please let go. People are staring and you are supposed to pretend to not know me." I said the last part in a whisper through gritted teeth. Then he whispered, "I know but CHunji hyung told me to get you and bring him to you. How else am I supposed to do it?" I just sighed and kept walking. He led me to Teen Top and I heard many murmurs. "What is Oppa doing with that thing?" "Doesn't Oppa know that is the nerd?" "Oppa, why are you with that monster?" People here are really weird. When I got to Teen Top, Sistar was there too. Not sitting with them, more like annoying them. I sat down in between Byungie Oppa and Chanhee Oppa. When I sat down, Sistar noticed me and looked at me with Oppa's arm STILL around my shouder. "Oppa, why is your arm around that? Did she force you to? Did she pay you?" I was going to answer, but Oppa already started. "My arm is around her because I want it to be. Now stop with the questions." Now they must really hate me. Maybe I shouldn't have let Unnie go home, but she needs her rest! I turned to Chanhee Oppa. "Oppa, why did you call me? And why couldn't you have gotten me yourself??" Before he could answer, Sistar already started talking. "Did he SAY you could call him Oppa? And why are you asking him questions? You are just the nerd." Again, I was about to reply, but this time Chanhee Oppa answered first. "Yes, I did say she can call me Oppa. I never said YOU could call me Oppa though. And she is not just a nerd, she is my dongsaeng who I take care of. And I care for her, unlike you things." They all looked shocked. Go Oppa~~!! "~~~~~~~~-ah, I heard Jieun went home so I wanted you to eat lunch with us!!" "Oppa~~~. What about your promise?" "Ani, I'm not following that promise anymore. You've been hurt too much for me to abide by that promise!!" Eottokhae?? Aish, it's already too late. "Arraseo Oppa. But this conversation is NOT over." I gave him a death glare. Let's just say that people can't resist my pout as much as people get scared by my death glare. "Byunghun Oppa could you let go of me? Jebal?" "Arraseo, now eat. I don't want you to starve." "Arraseo Oppa." And I started eating. What else could I do? Everyone already knows, or will know by tomorrow. Might as well just be with Teen Top at school too. When the bell rang, I walked off. "Annyeong Oppas!!!!" "I don't think so." I look next to me and Jonghyun Oppa is there. "Remember when I said I would be your bodyguard?" "Arraseo. But don't hold me or anything, just walk next to me." "Ne, whatever you say!" We walked to my class.

"Oppa, this is my class!! Annyeong!!" "Aniyo I am walking you to your desk. I promised your brother." "Fine." I walked in with Oppa following me, getting death glares along the way. "Ok Oppa, this is my seat. Now go to your class!!! And don't be late!!!" "Arraseo annyeong ~~~~~~~~!!!" "Annyeong!!" I sat down and began reading my book. I felt a shadow (A/N: Omo Beast's Shadow lol srry ok back to story...) over me and looked up. It was Soyou. "So, your Chunji Oppa's sister huh? Who knew the nerd would be related to Oppa. I surely didn't. You are ugly and Oppa isn't." She went away and sat back down in her seat. I guess she saw no point in being nice to me since she has already been so mean. That's good. I don't want her to be nice to me. I know who my true friend is. Jieun unnie. I wonder if she heard already.

RING RING~!!!! End of school!!!! I pack my things and walk outside to be met with to arms around my shoulders. Byungie Oppa and Chanhee Oppa. And Teen Top is with them too. "Kaja ~~~~~~~. Now we can go home altogether without stopping~~!" "Arraseo Chanhee Oppa. Kaja." I was getting so many death glares. Even more than before. I knew this wasn't a good idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIANHAE MIANHAE JINJJA MIANHAE FORR LATE UPDATE TT.. I have been really busy and I'm trying to adapt to my new school..

I hope you enjoyed it. I decided to update today in celebration of TEEN TOP'S COMEBACK!!!

It really is jangnananya!!!! kekekeke... WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!

Omo... Byunghun is so.... hot... can't contain the FEELZZ

And the choreo is DAEBAK~~!!!

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for Reading!!!