Junhong +...

You... You... What?

Byunghun's POV:

This really is killing me inside. Do you know what it's like when the one you love loves someone else? I have that, but worse because I know Junhong cheated on ~~~~~~~. I want her to find out what he did, but don't want to just in case it's a big misunderstanding. I really love being her best friend. She tells me everything and she relies on me. I will always be there to catch her when she falls and support her when she rises. About 2 months after the incident, she still hadn't found out. I still have the picture on my phone. I don't know why, but I just can't delete it. I have wanted to, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe a part of me wanted her to find out. 

There had to be that one day where I wasn't thinking. That one day where I indirectly ruined their relationship. I was at hyung and ~~~~~~~'s house because I was going to hang out with them. While waiting for Chunji hyung (cuz it takes time to look so beautiful keke), ~~~~~~~ got really bored and asked to play with my phone. Me, being the stupid pabo I am, agreed and gave it to her. I saw her all happy, then a frown replaced it. She screamed. I got up and looked at my phone. She had found the picture. She was on the verge of tears, and she was shaking. "W-wha-at i-is th-th-this-s??? W-w-when did-d y-you t-take th-this? Th-this is J-J-Junhong o-o-opp-pa r-r-right-t-t?" I feel so bad. I pulled her into my embrace. "Shhhh... calm down." "How can I calm DOWN when I find a PICTURE of my BOYFRIEND kissing SOMEONE ELSE on YOUR PHONE??? Now answer my question. WHEN DID YOU TAKE THIS?!" Now she was angry. No, that's an understatement. She was FURIOUS. Basically if she was alcohol, someone just put fire on her. I was really scared. "t-t-two-o m-month-th-s-s a-a-a-g-g-o-o...." "Two MONTHS AGO????? And you didn't think to TELL me about it?? I THOUGHT U WOULD TELL ME EVERYTHING!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME LIKE JUNHONG DID!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS??" "I thought it might be a misunderstanding so I just kept it a secret. I didn't want to ruin your happiness." "YOU ARE JUST LIKE THAT JUN-FREAKING-HONG YOU KNOW? HE LEFT WITHOUT GOODBYE BECAUSE HE LIKED ME HAPPY AND DIDN'T WANT TO SEE ME SAD, WHEN IN THE LONG RUN, IT JUST MADE ME CRY WORSE!! NOW LOOK AT YOU LEE FREAKING BYUNGHUN!!! YOU DID THE SAME THING!!!" "I'm really sorry ~~~~~~~~-ah!!" At this point, hyung had heard ~~~~~~~ and came down looking very angry, but his eyes softened seeing ~~~~~~~'s fragile state. He spoke up after glaring at me. "Dongsaeng-ah. What's the problem? Tell oppa, hmm?" "Chanhee oppa. They lied. Two of my favorite oppas lied to me." "Dongsaengie, don't cry? Byunghun only did that to try and protect you. He cares about you. Now where's that Junhong. Maybe it's all a misunderstanding, right? Let me take you to him. If he really is cheating, come to oppa and I'll beat him up for you, ok? You know I will." "O-Ok o-opp-pa." Wah hyung really is a good oppa to ~~~~~~~.

Junhong POV:

It has been 2 months since that kiss and ~~~~~~~ never found out. You would think that I would resent Soyou for stealing my first kiss and stuff, but I really didn't. In fact I actually liked having her lips on mine. I know it sounds really bad, but I really do love ~~~~~~~~. It's just that we never do anything more than hugging and cuddling. Kissing felt nice. Everyday, Soyou would come to my house. One day I decided to kiss her. I don't know why, I just did. I really do love ~~~~~~~~ and would never want to do anything to hurt her, but I have needs you know. I really wanted to kiss someone, and Soyou seemed alright. I mean, she's nice to me, and she stole my first kiss. When she came over, I opened the door and pulled her into a kiss. We went to the couch and we were making out. It felt so good, but I really wish I was with ~~~~~~~~ instead of Soyou.

Your POV:

We arrived at Junhong's apartment. I'm so glad he gave me a key. I quickly got to his door, and held the keys to stop them from making noise. Luckily, his lock is really quiet and you can't really hear it. I wanted to be quiet, just in case they were in there right now I didn't want her to hide and Junhong play all nice like nothing happened. I quietly and slowly turned the doorknob. This was the moment of truth. I opened the door and saw..... Junhong making out with Soyou. It was disgusting. I was on the verge of tears, but I held them in and decided to interrupt their little session. "YOU LYING LITTLE SH*T!!!!" And with that, I ran out the door. I heard Junhong calling me, but I didn't care. Right about now, I don't give any s about him. He could die for all I care. Hurt me once, I'll forgive you. Hurt me twice? That's just too much. I don't even know why I feel like crying. I have wasted so many tears on him, when he is not worth it. He's not worth my tears. He doesn't deserve me. Sure, I may not have loved him the same way, but I still did have a little part of me saying that I did. Even if I did love another, I would break up with him instead of cheating on him. He's disgusting. He deserves a . And that is exactly what he got! He got Soyou.

Other girls, I wouldn't be as mad. But this is Soyou of Sistar. Soyou of Sistar who would sometimes beat me up. It is the Soyou. The Soyou who hates me. The Soyou who hurts me. And she just kept on doing it. Is this what she wanted? For me to cry? For me to hurt? Well then lucky her because she got what she wanted. I quickly ran to oppa's car and got in. I had tear stained cheeks. As much as I wanted to hold them back, I just couldn't. He hurt me too much. He hurt me more than he hurt me before. Before, he just left. He gave me an explanation, and I know he couldn't do anything. This time, he left. He didn't physically leave, this time he is leaving my mind. My heart. This time, I knew the explanation and he could have made so many other choices. No wonder he keeps hurting me. He never loved me. Someone who loves me wouldn't hurt me like this. And they especially wouldn't hurt me like this TWICE. You know, I would forgive him, but I just don't want to waste my tears on him for a THIRD reason. He's hurt me enough. I'm DONE.

I told oppa to go, but he kept asking me questions. I saw Junhong-SSHI running to us, with Soyou running after him. And she calls ME a . "Oppa, go. Jebal. Soyou is there I don't want her to see you." "Soyou is WHAT?? That's who was in the picture??" "Jebal!! Oppa GO!!!" "Wait."

Chanhee's POV:

That b*stard. I was SO hoping it was a misunderstanding, but no. He hurt my sister. No, he hurt my sister twice and made her cry a LOT. I'll teach this guy a lesson later, but first I need to tell him something. "Wait." I saw Junhong running to the car. He went over to ~~~~~~~~'s side, but then he looked at me and I told him to come to my side. When he was there, I opened the window. "Hyung!! Let me explain!! Jebal!!" "There's nothing to explain, Junhong. You hurt my sister again. And don't call me hyung. You don't DESERVE to call me that." With that, I started the car and drove. I drove far away and fast. I drove to our house and let ~~~~~~~ run inside. That pabo Junhong stupid idiot I thought he loved her.

Byunghun's POV:

I just waited inside their house when they left. I really needed to apologize. She's right. I'm just like him. I hurt her just the same. I waited. And I waited. Then I heard footsteps and looked up. It was ~~~~~~~~, but she had tears running down. I quickly ran to her and hugged her. "Mianhae o-oppa." "Bwoh? Ani. I should be the one to say that. Mian ~~~~~~~~-ah. I never meant to hurt you. Oppa's sorry." "Oppa gwenchana." Aish, I'm so stupid. And she just forgave me, like that. She really is special. I just stood there hugging her, caressing her hair sometimes, and rubbing her back. "Shh, shh. Everything's going to be alright. Oppa's here. And I will never leave you. Never. I promise." She held out her pinky. "Jinjja?" "Really. I promise you, ~~~~~~~~. And I never, break my promises." I hooked my pinky in hers, then hugged her again. Junhong really is an idiot. He had ~~~~~~~~, and just let her slip away through his fingers. If I had her, I would hold on tight and never let go. I think it's safe to say (to myself of course, not Chunji hyung..), that I LOVE ~~~~~~~~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO!! Guys mianhaeyo for updating late. My school started 3 days ago and I'm still adjusting. Please bare with me!!><

How was it? Did I rush it or is it ok? If Chunji was rough on a kid calling his sis names, what's he gonna do to Zelo??

And L. Joe realizes he loves her. Awwww he LOVES her.

Mian for making Zelo sound really bad.. no hate just part of the story!!>.<

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks for Reading!!!