Normal (as normal as it gets)

You... You... What?

And so, the next day, Chanhee bought milk tea and H.K. style egg puffs for ~~~~~~~ and went to visit her in the hospital.

"NAE CUTIE DONGSAENG~!! YOU'RE AWAKE, YOU'RE AWAKE~!!!"

He was met with a cold shoulder from her.

"And who was the one that wasn't there when I woke up? Was it my one and only Chanhee oppa?"

"Mianhae! Jinjja, jinjja, jinjja mianhae!! But, I have a good excuse!"

"A good excuse for not being there when your unconcious sister awoke from her coma?"

"Yeah! I was being a good boy! I was studying and being tutor!"

"Oh, well I guess that makes it okay then," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"JEONGMALLYO??"

"ANI, YOU PABO!" she yelled while hitting him in the head.

"OW!! Fine, what do you want? I'll make it up to you! I'll do anything!!"

Chanhee had fallen right into her trap. ~~~~~~~ wasn't mad. Of course she wasn't! If anything, she was proud that he was actually studying! However, she knows how her brother works and she would take advantage of this situation.

"Hmmmm.... Define anything."

"I...I'll do your homework for you?"

"AS IF! WHY WOULD I WANT SOMEONE STUPID DOING MY HOMEWORK?"

"HEY I'M NOT THAT STUPID OKAY!"

"Says the guy that had to ask his little sister for help!"

"Fine, fine. Do you want something, or not?"

"I do.... OH, I KNOW!"

"What is it?"

"H-How's Byunghun oppa doing?"

"THAT'S IT? ASK HIM YOURSELF!"

"YAH, OPPA YOU SAID ANYTHING!"

"Come on, I thought I taught you better than this. I said anything and your wasting it on that THING?"

"What do you mean by 'that thing'? He's your best friend!"

"He WAS my best friend! Not after he hurt you!"

"Come on, it wasn't even that bad! Not enough to break a friendship! Plus, I'm not even mad about it anymore. I already forgave him."

"Oh, I'm sorry. What was that last part? YOU FORGAVE HIM ALREADY???"

"Y-Yeah... Why?"

"HAH who's the idiot now! This was all my plan to see if you had forgiven him or not! Of course he's still my best friend!"

"Please, your not smart enough to come up with that plan!"

"Okay, maybe Byunghun made the plan... But I carried it out!"

"Yeah, yeah oppa."


Chanhee, being the best friend he is, told Byunghun of this newly found information.

Byunghun, being the over-excited teenage boy he is, went to make ~~~~~~~ his again.

Byunghun, also being the dork he is, messed it up.

"~~~~~~-ah!"

"Oh, annyeong oppa!"

"S-So,  heard from your b-brother that you f-forgave m-me."

"Y-Yeah."

"So, uhhh, you want to umm... Do you.. uhh.."

"Do I what, oppa?"

She knew where this was headed, but she wanted to hear the words coming directly from his mouth. Plus, she wanted to mess with him. No matter how angelic she is, she still has a devilish side somewhere beneath all that kindness.

Byunghun had been standing near the door of her hospital room, so he began to walk towards her.

"Would you like to-"

Unfortunately, he didn't happen to see the spilled water on the floor. His face came tumbling down and he ate the floor.

Luckily, they were in a hospital.

So, they sat there. Byunghun holding an ice pack to his face and ~~~~~~~ laughing hysterically.

"Yah, it's not that funny!"

"If that's not funny, then what is?" she said through her laughter.

Her laughter only stopped when Byunghun had worked up enough courage to grab her hand. She looked down it their interlocked hands and a slight pink tint grew on her cheeks.

"As I was sayin, ~~~~~~-ah, would you be ma girl?" (A/N: XD I just had to)

"What do you think, you idiot?" she said, interlocking her fingers with his.


After two weeks of staying in the hospital, she was finally released, although she still had to make frequent check-ups. Testing was going on when she went back to school.

"~~~~~~~-ah, are you sure you can do the testing? You have missed many weeks of material."

"I'm sure, sonsaengnim!"

Everything on the test was, of course, easy to her.

"And who do you have to thank for you knowing everything on that test?" Chanhee asked her.

"I thank my older brother for being so stupid that I had to study the material beforehand to teach it to him."

"Yah! Did you just insult me?"

"No more than usual." she said with a smirk.

Everything was how it should be. Byunghun and ~~~~~~~ were a couple. Teen Top and Jieun would get grossed out everytime they were "lovey-dovey" with each other. And most of all, ~~~~~~~ was still at the top of her class, despite missing many weeks of learning.


Here's an update~!! I know it's kinda short, but yeah I didn't have much to write haha..

The story is finally going to come to an end soon~

And I'm going back to school tomorrow T-T (someone save me blegh)

just kidding I like school

sometimes.....

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for reading!