My Answer

You... You... What?

Your POV:

Ugh, Monday again. You know what that means, school. It means Sistar. It means bullying. I got up and changed into my uniform. Oppa and I got ready at the same time and we went downstairs together. When we got down, the doorbell rang. I went to answer it. It was Jello oppa. "Hi oppa! What are you doing here?" "I thought I would take you to school today. Is that ok?" I looked at Chanhee oppa. "It is ok, but first eat something. I don't want you to starve!" I ate a piece of toast then went to Jello oppa. He was riding a motorcycle. A devil machine. "O-Oppa are we riding that?" "Yeah, don't be scared! Just hold on tight and nothing will happen!" I hesitantly nodded and put on the helmet  he handed me.

When we arrived at school, I got many death glares. I just tried to ignore it. I walked to class with oppa and went to sit next to Jieun. "UNNIE!!!!" "Oh, hi ~~~~~~~! Hi Junhong-ah!!" "Hey Jieun-ah. Call me oppa keke." "O-Ok oppa." The bell rang and the teacher came in. Another day of boring lessons. When the bell rang for lunch, I told Jieun to go to the garden without me. "Oppa, let's go to the rooftop." "Ok, let me just get my stuff." We walked to the rooftop and sat down on the bench there. "Oppa, I have an answer." "To what?" "You really don't know?" "Keke, I'm just joking. Tell me~!!" "Ok. Yes, I will be your girlfriend!!" "YAY!!!!!!!!!" He hugged me tightly. We went back down and went to the garden with smiles on our faces. We went to meet Jieun unnie. "Hey guys! What's up with the smiles?" I was about to answer when Jello oppa said (ok fine shouted), "She agreed to be MINE!!!!!!" "Who agreed to be yours?" "~~~~~~~!!! I'm so HAPPY~~!!!" We ate lunch and it was so much better today because Teen Top didn't come outside so there were no annoying fangirls.

RING~!! The school day came to an end. I told Jello oppa to walk home and that I would be fine. He went, but with a worried look on his face. I went to the corner where oppas were waiting for me. Nothing happened, I was safe.

Junhong's POV:

I was walking home, when I saw a girl next to me. "What are you doing here? Are you following me?" I asked, stopping to talk to her. "I was wondering when you were going to notice we oppa! I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me?" "Ummm.... Who are you?" "You don't remember? Silly oppa, I'm Soyou!! Remember, your classmate?" "Oh, Soyou. Sorry, I'm busy right now. Maybe later?" "Ok oppa!! How about tomorrow?" "Nope, how about friday? I think I'm free then." "Ok oppa. See you on friday!!!!" "Annyeong Soyou-sshi!" Well, that was weird. I guess it won't hurt to make more friends at this school, right? She seemed nice, maybe she'll be a good friend too! Maybe.....

Byunghun's POV:

~~~~~~~ came into the car with a big smile on her face. "So, why are you so happy today?" Chunji hyung asked. "I agreed to be Jello oppa's girlfriend!!! keke I'm happy~!" Noooooo "-___- I guess this is what I get for being a coward and not confessing earlier. If she's happy, I'm happy. Ok, fine, maybe I'm not happy. I'm happy for her. Chunji hyung then said, "Wah~~!!! My dongsaengie already has her first boyfriend!! You grew up so fast. *fake sniffles*" "Awwww oppa!! keke you look funny doing that!!" "Aigoo~~ you're such a meanie~~!" "Keke Mianhae oppa but it's TRUE!!!" Ugh, pabo Pabo PABO!!! Why couldn't you have confessed earlier. Now I bet she will live happily with him and never know my true feelings.

Author's POV:

And that is how you got into your first relationship. You were happy all week because of it, and so was Junhong. He kept pinching himself, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming. His first love accepted his confession. What more could he ask for? He was happy, you were happy, Teen Top was happy for you. Little did you know, you broke someone's heart while building one up. Byunghun may have seemed happy, but all along he was miserable. He loves you. He loves you and he has to see you with Junhong. Walking hand in hand, hugging, cuddling even when you all watch movies together. From the moment he heard you accepted Junhong's confession, his heart was broken into a million little pieces. He tried to become the bestest friend you ever had after that, because he didn't want to lose you. If you weren't his girl, he at least wanted to be by your side in times of need. A little by little that week, his heart was being pieced back together. It was rebuilding because seeing you happy made him happy. It can only take a second to break a heart, but it could take years to mend one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like updating. You are now Zelo's girl, for now. BWAHAHA anticipate keke.

Awww poor L. Joe.>< I'm sorry bb you'll have your moments.

GUYS L. JOE'S RED HAIR!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!! >w<

Sorry... I just felt like fangirling right there LOL..

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for reading!!

And OMO 50 subscribers??

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

*bows 90 degrees continuously*

Aigoo~~ Our boys bowing... and hurting each other keke... LOOK L. JOE IS WORRIED ABOUT CHUNJI!!! cuz CHUNJOE!!!!XD