THE Park...

You... You... What?

Author's POV:

You woke up in Chanhee's arms. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the mirror next to you. Your eyes were red and puffy. *Was I crying last night? Why am I crying over a guy from 10 years ago. He probably doesn't remember me anyways.* You slowly got up, making sure not to wake Chanhee up. You went downstairs to make breakfast. While you were cooking, you heard the doorbell ring. You really didn't care who was at the door, so you just opened it. It was Byunghun.

Your POV:

Nooooo I was crying last night. Omo, that means I cried in front of oppa. Oppa, mianhae, I hope I wasn't bothering you. I am sorry for showing you my weak side. I got up to make breakfast. When I was making breakfast, the doorbell rang. Oh, great. Just what I need. Company. I opened the door and it was Byunghun oppa. Greatttt just what I need right now. "Hey ~~~~~~~~. OMO, were you crying? Are you ok? Who made you cry?" He looked really worried. "I'm fine, oppa." "Ok, just remember that you can always come to me if you need a shoulder to cry on. You can always come to me if you need a hug. You can always come to me if anything ever troubles you. I will listen and help you ~~~~~~~ -ah." Omo. Omo omo omo omo omo. That's so sweet!! I feel like I should hug him. I don't know why, it just feels right.

Byunghun's POV:

She hugged me. HUGGED. What is she trying to do, kill me? It worked. *dies* I hugged her back and comforted her. Of course, this is the perfect time for Chunji hyung to come down. Stupid hyung, always finding us in these moments. He walked down and saw us. His eyes widened and ran over to us, prying ~~~~~~~ off me. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING???" Oh great now he's mad. I was going to say something when ~~~~~~~ started speaking. "Oppa, it's ok. I hugged him. You can calm down." "Fine~~ but only because my baby dongsaeng said so!" "YAH! I'm NOT a baby!!!!! You take that back CHANHEE!!" "Yah! Chanhee WHAT?" "No!! APOLOGIZE FIRST!!" "Fine. Your not a baby." Hyung pouted. Are you kidding me? He pouted. I know I'm a guy, but his pout is cute. seriously, it's like a puppy. Like, how could anyone say no to that FACE??

~~~~~~~ just ignored it. I bet her pout is CUTER!! "So, Byunghun oppa, what are you doing here?" "Oh, Teen Top said we would be meeting here." "Awww, why didn't you guys tell me?? Am I not part of Teen Top anymore??" Noooooo, Hyunggggg what are yoou doing... "Oh, they didn't tell you, hyung? I thought they told you already. Maybe it was supposed to be a surprise or something keke." Hyung. Keeps. Pouting. WHY?? "YAH OPPA!!" "What?" "STOP POUTING!!" "But wae~??" "Oppa hajima. I'M GONNA POUT AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I POUT OPPA!!!" Wow, this girl can be scary. It reminds me of hyung. They must have a scary gene or something. "Pout all you want, dongsaengie. It's never going to work. I'M GONNA KEEP POUTING ALL DAY!!" Suddenly, she pouted. Omo asdfghjkl she is so cute. NOBODY can resist that!! "Oppa~~~! Why do you keep pouting~~?? Please, hajima? Please~~~~??" "Fine. YOU AND YOUR STUPID POUT!! I WILL beat you someday!!" "No you won't, oppa. It will NEVER happen!!" These are the cutest siblings ever. They are so cute and then when they are mad they turn into devils. It's scary. 

Your POV:

Stupid oppa kept pouting. I had to pout to make him stop. Noooooo I have to pout in front of Byungie oppa!! I bet he thinks I'm weird. Oh well, I come from a weird family keke. He probably knows that since he's friends with this pabo I have for a brother. The rest of Teen Top came soon afterwards. "~~~~~~~~!!!!! KAJA!!! We're taking you somewhere~~!!" "YAH! WHY DID I NOT HEAR OF THIS AND WHERE ARE WE GOING?" "Hyung Mianhae~! We couldn't tell you because you might tell ~~~~~~~!!!" Oh great. ANOTHER surprise. Why do they like surprises so much. I thought Chanhee oppa would let it go but no~. He just had to argue. "What? Do you not trust me? Your supposed to respect your hyung." They all looked so scared. Oppas are so weird keke. " MIANHAE HYUNG!!!" "PLEASE DON'T GET MAD!!" "I WANTED TO TELL YOU HYUNG~~!!" I heard bodyguard oppa, cutie oppa, and big lips oppa randomly saying to my brother. Aigoo~ What spell does Chanhee oppa have on them. We finally went. Minsoo oppa was driving."So, your not going to tell us where we are going?" "NOPE! You just have to wait and see~~!" Why do they have to keep surprising me~? I don't like surprises.

The car stopped. I looked out the window and noticed we were at a park. It was THE park. The park where I met him. I miss him so much. I wonder why they took us here. I'm pretty sure that none of them know about him. How would they? Surely Chanhee oppa would never tell. Oppa keeps so many secrets for me. I'm glad to have him as a brother, but sometimes he can be such a PABO!! When I was staring at the window, somebody was trying to drag me out. "Kaja ~~~~~~~!! Let's walk around!!" It was Byungie oppa. I went out of the car and Byungie oppa was still holding my hand. I didn't mind because I think it's just like brother and sister. Suddenly, he pulls his hand away. "Oh, mianhae." I looked up to see his cheeks slightly pink. "Gwenchana oppa."

Chanhee's POV:

I looked over to ~~~~~~~~. Her and L. Joe were holding hands. I really wanted to scream at L. Joe. LEE BYUNGHUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? And she was just standing there not caring!! L. Joe pulled his hand away, and he was blushing. My BEST friend was blushing with my sister. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD?? I then looked over to my dongsaengie and..... SHE WAS BLUSHING TOO!!! OMO!! Does she like him? No, it can't be. They haven't known each other for that long, right? I should really stop worrying. I bet ~~~~~~~ still loves him. Yeah, she must think L. Joe is just like her brother. BUT WHY WAS SHE BLUSHING? I know she hasn't forgotten about him. WAIT A SECOND!! Speaing of him, I think she met him here. Yeah, I remember.

Flashback (Chanhee's POV)

12 years ago...

Umma and Appa brought ~~~~~~~~ and I to the park. YAY!!! I was playing with Byunghun because his parents brought him to the park too. What am I supposed to do at the park if I don't have my best friend, right? We were playing on the playground when I saw ~~~~~~~~ playing by herself. Aww my dongsaengie looks so lonely. "Byunghun-ah!! Let's go play over there!!." "Huh? Ok." I turned and saw she was talking to someone. She was talking to a guy. Byunghun was running to me, but I ran to him instead. "Nevermind it's ok. Let's go over there instead!!" "Ok hyung!! KAJA~!!"

I kept glancing over at ~~~~~~~. I was a little worried about my sister. She doesn't talk much and some guy approached her. My sister is only 3!! I was really worried. I stopped when I went to play more with Byunghun. I figured that my parents were watching her so she would be fine. I looked over to her one last time, thinking she would just be standing there. She is really shy and doesn't usually talk when she first meets people. I was surprised. I looked over and.... she was laughing. My sister almost NEVER laughs, ok? This was CRAZY!! Not only is she laughing, but she is laughing with someone she just met. Once seeing that, I knew this guy was special. I knew this guy would be her best friend.

From that day forward, I thought they would be inseperable. I thought, nobody would tear them apart. I thought that they would be together forever. Little did I know, that he would leave and break my dongsaengie's heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, how was it?? Sorry I didn't update earlier. I was really busy, and then I was really tired.

GUYS I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO IT SHOULD BE!!! I think Jello bc he got the most votes..

Tell me who you want by voting or leave a comment below telling me!!

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for reading!!

GUYS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! Look at Kookie... O__O

He is just so CUTE!!!

But don't worry Byunghun... You are No. 1 in my heart keke <3

Best. Rapper. And asdfghjkl just look at him.... In my eyes... He's what perfection is<3