idk random chapter lol

You... You... What?

*AT SCHOOL~*

Your POV:

School time~! I hate it!!! After oppa told everyone I was his sister, I was getting more death glares and everyone was still really mean to me. The thing is, one time Teen Top oppas caught someone being mean to me. The next day, that bully was in the hospital with a minor concussion. After that, nobody dared to be mean to me. There are even some girlss who have the nerve to apologize to me and ask if we could be friends. LIKE I WOULD BE FRIENDS WITH YOU. The thing is, nobody knows Byunghun oppa and I are dating. All the girls keep asking me "Do you know who L.Joe oppa likes?" or "Is L.Joe oppa single?" or "Do I have a chanve to be with L.Joe oppa?" in their whiny little annoying voices. I really wish I could answer them. "Your L.Joe oppa loves ME. He is taken by ME. You have absolutely no chance because he is MINE." Unfortunately, that would cause much hate. Many death glares. Many "Get away from our oppa!" The whole cycle would start over again and people would forget and bully me again. I really wish nobody finds out.

It was the last period of the day. Nobody has found out and I hope nobody does. I enter class and take notes on the lecture. I hear a few whispers around me, but I'm too engrossed in the lecture to listen to them. The bell rings and I go out of class. I turn around a corner and end up on the floor. Someone tripped me! I look up to see Sistar. Of course.

"I heard you are dating one of your brother's friends. From Teen Top that is," Bora started.

"And I heard that it was..... Niel? No wait maybe it was... C.A.P? No no can't be him..." Hyorin continued with sarcasm in her voice.

"Ricky? No. Changjo? No. Who's left?" Soyou continued on while tapping her chin as if she's thinking.

"Oh right. It's L.Joe oppa. I heard you were dating L.Joe oppa. Our L.Joe oppa. dating you," Dasom finished their thought and all 4 girls were glaring at me.

"So, did you pay him to go out with you? Did you tell Chunji oppa to set you guys up? Why would he go out with trash like you?" They asked, each saying different parts. They were about to grab my hair, but someone stopped them.

"Who's the trash here? It just so happens that I chose to go out with ~~~~~~~~ and I LOVE her. So don't you DARE do anything to her," I heard Byunghun oppa say in a cold voice I have never heard from him before. It was really scary. I looked up to see oppa pushing off the cling queenkas grabbing onto him.

"Oppa~ wae are you dating her? Don't you love us?" They asked. Byunghun replied by pushing them off, then picking me up. Or, let me rephrasing that. He then lifted me off my feet and kissed me. DAMN YOU LEE BYUNGHUN YOU ARE GOING TO PAY BECAUSE OF YOU MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HATE ME THANKS A LOT ARGH!! He then carried me away and set me down.

"Gwenchana? Did they hurt you? What happened?" He asked.

Instead of replying to his questions, I instead screamed, "YOU PABO! COULDN'T YOU HAVE DENIED IT AND SAID IT WAS A RUMOR AND SAID YOU WERE HELPING ME BECAUSE I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND'S SISTER? WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN SO HARD FOR YOU? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HATED I AM GOING TO BE YOU MADE IT WORSE BY KISSING ME!" He was very shocked by my words. I rarely ever scream angrily. I stomped away to Chanhee oppa's car and got in.

Byunghun's POV:

I ran to Chunji hyung's car. I got in and took a seat next to my jagi. "HYUNG DRIVE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled when I saw ~~~~~~~~ reaching for the door handle to go out. Hyung was shocked and stepped on the gas pedal.

"YAH! LEE. CHAN. HEE. STOP THIS CAR RIGHT NOW!" she yelled. Wow talk about disrespect. I grabbed her wrists and held her still.

"Hyung, don't stop until we reach your house~!" I told him. Luckily, he kept going and didn't listen to ~~~~~~~. We reached their house and I got out with my baby, still holding her wrists. She struggled to get out of my grip, but she was too weak to. I dragged her inside and went to her room. When we reached I loosened my grip on her wrists and she pulled them away. She turned around and looked at me with flames in her eyes.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE HUH?"

"Why don't you want me to tell people? I want to advertise you are mine, jagiya~!!!"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GIRLS WOULD KILL TO BE IN MY POSITION! AND GUESS WHO THEY WOULD BE KILLING!"

"But I'm there to protect you. Teen Top is there to protect you. You know that!"

"AND ARE ANY OF YOU IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME? I DON'T THINK SO YOU PABO!"

"Don't worry~. Nothing will happen~!" I assured her. She started calming down. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. "I won't let anyone hurt you, arasseo?"

"Arasseo oppa. If I get hurt I'll tell Chanhee oppa it's your fault, arasseo?" I was shocked, but then understood.

"Arasseo. If oppa fails to protect you I'll pay the consequences." I told her. She nodded her head and we stared into each other's eyes. After a while, I broke the stare and kissed her. She then proceeded to pushing me away and almost screaming out for Chunji hyung if I didn't cover first. Good thing. He would kill me if he saw me kissing his sister. "Yah~. Shhhhh... I said I would face the consequences if I didn't protect you, not if I kiss my pretty girlfriend~." I said. She looked up and I kissed her again. "You're mine, ~~~~~~~. Saranghae." I said.

Her face was buried into my chest, but I still heard the faint whisper where she said, "Nado saranghae, oppa. You are mine forever."


Blah blah blah random chapter idk mianhae.... I don't really know what to write T^T

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks for reading