School... again

You... You... What?

A/N: Hey guys... I'm putting this at the beginning this chappie because I wanted to explain.... So I was bored and had nothing to do, then I saw my laptop and decided to update! I was going to do L. Joe's chappie because I'm sure people are waiting for it, but I didn't want to just skip a whole week and go straight to the weekend. I decided to do another chapter of her school, this time more of in detail of what happens when Jieun is there.. I will do L. Joe's soon, but this is kinda like a filler chapter.. Also, don't mind the main image.. I didn't know what to put in there, so I just put in some Chunjoe.. Seriously idk what I am thinking right now lol.. Hope you enjoy and keep reading!!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

Daniel oppa and Jonghyun oppa both took me out, so you know what that means. The weekend already went by and I have school again. I walked through the gates and saw Jieun unnie waving at me. I walked to her and we headed to class. I'm happy that I have all my classes with her, I'm just not happy that I have classes. I know all the stuff so it gets really boring for me. Oh Chanhee oppa, why do you have to be so stupid. -__-

You see, on the days where unnie is here and no one dares to even touch me, life is pretty boring. Call me crazy, but I kinda like when I get beaten up because it's different from just a day where I go to my classes. After a few classes, it was lunch time. Unnie and I went to the garden to eat because barely anyone is ever there. We walked over and we saw a group of girls there talking. I started eavesdropping, not because I wanted to, but because it's a habit of mine to eavesdrop whenever anybody is talking. I heard them saying, "We should stay here. I heard Teen Top is going to start eating in the garden." or "Changjo oppa told Teen Top that they should eat in the garden and they all agreed. We should wait for them." Oh great. I guess Jonghyun oppa wasn't kidding when he said he was going to watch over me secreetly, but how did he find out I eat in the garden? We ignored the girls and went to our usual spot. Suddenly, a girl ran into the garden. "Guys, Teen Top is coming. Get ready guys. Try not to act like a fangirl, I heard they love girls like that. Act natural, but try to act like your close to them and call them oppa." Oh my god are these people for real. They are waiting for my brother and his group of friends. If only they knew the real stupid him, then maybe they would focua on their studies more than Teen Top. I looked over to see Jieun unnie fangirling silently. Really, unnie? "Oh my god, ~~~~~~~~, Teen Top is coming here. That means I'll get to see my Chunji oppa eat. Isn't he beautiful??" "Uhh.. Yeah sure. Chunji does look good." I felt really awkward saying that. He's my brother, of course I don't think he looks good nor am I attracted to him in any way. I could go on and on about his personality, I mean he is nice and caring and probably the best brother I could ever have, but when it comes to his looks then I just don't see it.

Byunghun POV:

Changjo wanted to eat in the garden today. I was hesitant at first, but then agreed to it. I wonder why he wants to though. We were walking to the garden and heard some girls talking. Oh great, they are here too. It's not that I hate them, I just really don't like what they are doing. I mean they call us oppa and stuff but I don't even know their names. They should call us formally, like L. Joe-ssi or SOME of them should call me their sunbae. The only person I am comfortable being called oppa by is ~~~~~~~~. Oh, ~~~~~~~~. Your so beautiful, I could think about you all the time. You don't fangirl or anything and you really are a nice person. Your personality is daebak and your perfect. Why do you have to be hyung's sister, WHY?! If you weren't, I would have asked you out by now but nooooo I haven't because if I do hyung will probably kill me.

We got to the garden and there were a whole bunch of girls there. they came to us and started trying to hang on our arms and call us oppa. I was trying to NICELY pull my arms out of their reach and get away from them. Sure, they annoy the heck out of me, but that's no reason to push someone that could result in someone possibly getting hurt, right? "Hyungs, let's go sit over there!" We all followed Changjo, not knowing where he was leading us. The groups of girls traveled with us, but I really didn't care anymore. I saw why Changjo told us to eat here. She was here. ~~~~~~~ was here and in that moment, she was all I cared about. Then I realized, why does Changjo want to sit near her? Does he like her t- OH YEAH!! When I was listening to their conversation at the hospital he said that he was like her secret bodyguard or something. He must want to make sure she is safe. Oh yeah, I remember that conversation. I heard that that b*itch who beat up ~~~~~~~ was Bora. She was the one girl in this school that I absolutely hate. Before, she used to be the same way I treated the fangirls, but she hurt my precious ~~~~~~~, so now I just hate her.

Your POV:

I saw a group of girls coming our way. Must be Teen Top. So they really did come here. Darn, I was hoping it was just a rumor. I should've told Jonghyun oppa that nobody dared to touch me when I was with Jieun unnie. I should really tell him later, except he probably won't listen and not care about that and keep doing what he was doing. He sounded really excited about being my secret bodyguard, so I guess I'll just have to deal with it. When Teen Top sat down across from us. (A/N: Just so that you understand it more, they weren't at a table. It is two flower beds across from each other, like a lot in a row, and you guys were sitting on one, then Teen Top was sitting on the flower bed across from you. If it were a table people would probably make a big fuss and wonder why, but it isn't like that. They didn't even notice you.) It was really hard to eat in peace now because there was a group of girls, with their backs facing us, who were trying to flirt with Teen Top. EWWWW people are trying to flirt with my brother. I looked over at Jieun unnie, and fangirling she was. "Omo. omo omo omo. ~~~~~~~, Teen Top just sat across from us. Why did they do that? They look so good, especially Chunji oppa." Of course I was the only one within hearing distance of this because she was practically whispering it and the fangirls were a bit loud. Good thing too, otherwise the fangirls would probably try to do something if they heard Jieun unnie saying that. I know Jieun unnie knows martial arts, but a number of the fangirls know it too. They just don't hurt me when unnie is here because they don't want to fight someone, they want to beat up someone, but if they heard the nerds talking about their kingkas, they would probably want to fight where unnie would probably lose because she is outnumbered.

The bell rang, signalling class is starting again. Oh yay, next I have boring history where I know all the details and everything because one day I was bored and decided to read and memorize a history book. Yeah, don't judge me for doing this. I'm the school nerd for a reason. My last class was here and everything went by so fast. I still pay attention in class, I am just really bored because I know everything. All of my teachers know this, and now I heard they have a bet where the first teacher to give me a question about the material we are learning is hard for me and I can't answer it, that teacher gets a free meal or something. I don't know, I just heard it as a rumor, but if it is true then these teachers are never going to win. They still ask other students too, and after about 5-7 people get a question wrong, they ask me. I answer it and they just grumble a bit. I don't even need them to say it's correct because I know it is. Don't take this to mean I am arrogant though, I'm not it's just the truth. Once you have memorized a history book becasue you were bored, helped your older brother 4 YEARS OLDER than you with school work (ok, fine, STUPID brother), and basically read and memorized all of your school books at the beginning of the year because you have a compulsion where you want to be ahead of everyone else and always want all of your work to be perfect, then you can try not to talk about it like I just did. I'm not bragging, I am stating facts.

*RING* That signalled the end of the school day. I said bye to unnie and walked to the usual spot I get picked up at. When I was walking, I got a text from my brother. Luckily, I had him change my contact name from '~~~~~~~' to 'dongsaengie' when I switched to this school just in case someone read his text because his fangirls are CRAZY. 

(You and  Chunji's text convo)

I won't be able to pick you up today.

ok oppa but why??

Someone asked me out and you know how hard it is for me to say no to people. I should really work on it keke.

Yeah you should oppa.. So what should I do now?

I sent L. Joe to pick you up instead. Be careful because he drives a motorcycle!!

Ok oppa I will. I'll wear a helmet and hug Byunghun oppa tight so that I won't fall off, ok?

Good. Just make sure you don't get hurt. If you do, I will kill Byunghun for sure.

Awww oppa you don't have to kill him if I get hurt. Chances are it will be my fault anyways. Don't worry!!^^

Fine. Just be very careful and STAY SAFE!! You know I hate to see you hurt!!

Yeah oppa, now go have fun on your DATE!! kekeke I'll wait for Byunghun oppa at my usual corner.

YAH!! Ok, wait for him there and YOUR GONNA GET IT AT HOME!! >:(( Bye now!!

Oppa wae~?? Bye!! :(

Chanhee POV:

You must think I am crazy for letting L. Joe drive ~~~~~~~ home on a MOTORCYCLE, right? Well, I really didn't have a choice. C.A.P doesn't go to this school anymore, and even though he always comes here after school he told us today he had to attend some family event, like a wedding or something. Niel, Ricky, and Changjo walk to and from school, so they can't drive and drop off ~~~~~~~ at home, so I looked to L. Joe. He rides a motorcycle, sure, but at least he can drop her off at home. Luckily, he always brings an extra helmet, but it still kills me that ~~~~~~~ is going to have to hug L. Joe tightly. I want her to, because if she doesn't she will fall off, but I don't want her to because stupid L. Joe LIKES her. I guess it is the easier choice because the other one is that I build up courage and turn the girl down. It's probably not going to happen considering the only time I ever say no to something is either because someone offers something bad to me (ex: drugs, alcohol, , fights, etc.) or if a girl asks me to be their girlfriend. I have never had a girlfriend because no one interests me. They are all fangirly and stuff and I hate that. I wish there were more people like my sister. I know there is her friend, Jieun i think her name was, but she is a lot younger than me and I am pretty sure that she is fangirly somewhere inside her because I saw the way she looked at me in the garden before. (A/N: GUYS DON"T FREAK OUT!! Anyone who wants Jieun and Chunji couple, it is still possible DON'T WORRY!! I still haven't decided who I should put Jieun with, if with anybody.) To me, I think that all the girls at my school are fangirls somewhere inside them (except for ~~~~~~~ obviously because I'm her brother and Teen Top is her friends.) Those girls who are not all fangirly around me just want to try to get my attention by not doing anything. Don't think I just think that, I came up with that LOGICALLY. Whenever I walk down a hall at school, I see almost every girl staring at me. All the guys look at where the girls are staring and roll their eyes in jealousy. I bet they wish they were me so that girls would be staring at them. Honestly, I wish they were me too because I hate all the attention I get. I want to be known for grades or sports, achievements of some sort, instead of being know because I'm beautiful. But I don't really have any achievements so I guess it's ok being beautiful. I mean, not to brag, but I look good. *flips hair in mind* 

Byunghun POV:

Chunji hyung told me to pick up his sister at the corner like always. I guess he has a DATE!! Haha, I know he does and I know it's just because he couldn't say no to a girl. I have known him forever and this has been happening since the 8th grade. On the outside, I was calm and tried not to show the excitement going on inside me. Now I am happy that I drive a motorcycle instead of a car. OMO SHE IS GONNA HAVE TO HUG ME!! I CAN'T WAIT!! Ok, now I'm just starting to sound crazy. Come on, L. Joe, snap out of it!! You know you can never be with ~~~~~~~ because she is hyung's sister. He will do everything to protect her, including protect her from me. I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!! I drove to the corner where she was waiting for me. I got my extra helmet and put it on her, then got on my bike and told her to get on. She looked a little overwhelmed by the motorcycle, so I had to drag her towards it. She slowly got on and immediately hugged me like her life depended on it, which it probably did. "Hold on tight!! I need to make sure you don't get hurt, otherwise I will feel really guilty and then die because your oppa will kill me." "D-Did oppa tell you that he would kill you?" "Ani, but I know him well enough to know that he will." "Ok, let's go and get this over with." I got ready, and started going. The more we went, the tighter she would hold on. I wish she could hug me like this regularly and not because we are riding a motorcycle. When she does, I get this warm feeling inside me and it makes me feel good. I feel like I belong in her arms.

I drove to her house and let her off. "~~~~~~~, are you gonna be ok by yourself? I just need to make sure." "Yeah, I'll be fine oppa. Do you wanna come in though? It must be a little suffocating always wearing that helmet." "Oh, uhhh sure I guess." "Come in, oppa!!" I parked my bike and followed her in. I went to get us something to drink and we talked for a little. We bonded a lot, and now I know we are going to have a lot more fun this weekend when I take her out. Which reminds me, I still have to figure out something to do. Dang. We learned a lot about each other and I was having a lot of fun. I was going to go, but she told me to stay longer and watch something. I agreed because honestly, I really couldn't say no. Now I know how hyung feels.

Chanhee POV:

I finished my "date" and drove home. I was walking in, and saw a motorcycle? I thought I told L. Joe to drop her off. I never told him to stay, especially to stay when it was already 9:00. I went in and the room was only lit by the TV screen. Maybe ~~~~~~~ fell asleep watching TV? But that doesn't explain why L. Joe's motorcycle is here. I the lights to see L. Joe sitting on the couch sleeping, while ~~~~~~~ had her head in his lap and was sleeping also. Are you serious. Stupid Lee Byunghun WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? "Yah! Wake up!!" L. Joe opened his eyes and they widened. (A/N: Haha.. they were bigger than D.O's for any EXO fans out there!!) L. Joe shook ~~~~~~~ lightly and she woke up and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and saw me. "Oh, hi oppa. What time is it?" "It's 9:00, why?" "Omo, already? Byunghun oppa, you should go. I had fun!" "Aniyo Byung. hun. Stay right where you are I need to talk to you." "Well, ok then. Oppas you talk, I'll be up in my room. Bye Byunghun oppa!" "Bye ~~~~~~~.." L. Joe sounded really scared. Yeah, he better be scared. What does he think he was doing with my sister like that.

Byunghun POV:

NOOOOO!!! Why did I agree to come inside?? After ~~~~~~~ went up to her room, hyung led me outside to the garden. He will probably yell at me but doesn't want his dongsaeng to know or get mad at him. I followed him outside in complete fear. Sure, hyung was only a few cm taller than me, but he looked really intimidating. He looked ready to kill. "YAH!! LEE BYUNGHUN!!!" Oh nooooo. He used my real name. He never uses my real name unless he wants to scare me, AND HE REALLY DOES SCARE ME!! "N-Ne?" "What was happening in there? I told you to drop her off NOT TO STAY AND HANG OUT!! And why was she lying her head on your lap, huh? Isn't that something COUPLES do, not FRIENDS??" "U-Umm. N-Nothing h-happened in th-there hyung. She a-asked me to come i-in and she p-pouted and I really c-couldn't r-resist it. We were just watching TV I s-swear and I d-don't know how we g-got in th-that position because I don't r-remember her doing that. I w-was probably asleep a-and then sh-sh-she layed down o-on me a-and f-fell a-asle-eep. We are just friends, I promise." "Are you sure? Wait, are you accusing ~~~~~~~ of going in that position? You had absolutely no idea you were like that?" "Y-yes hyung. I think so because I really don't remember ever being in that position. We were just sitting on the couch SEPERATELY watching TV." "Fine, I will let you go this time. MAKE SURE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!! UNDERSTAND??" Ii quickly nodded my head and left. I really had no idea I was in that position. Trust me, if I knew she was lying on me I wouldn't be able to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! I was planning on making this short, but oh well. I couldn't stop writing. I was going to cut it off, then got an idea in my head.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading it!! Thanks for subscribing!!

Comment and Subscribe!

Thank you for reading!!

No pictures today because I'm too lazy.. Definitely gonna be a pic/gif spam on L. Joe's chappie though!!^^