Confession Time

You... You... What?

*At school the next day*

Your POV:

I went to class and I sighed in relief. Jieun was here today. I went to my seat. "Omo! ~~~~~~~, what happened to you?" "Sistar beat me up." "Mianhae. For not being there." "Gwenchana. It's really not your fault. It's not your JOB to protect me, but I know you will when you can because your my friend." "Yep! And don't you forget that!" Then Jello oppa came in. "Annyeong ~~~~~~~~!!! And who is this?" "Hi Jello oppa!! This is my friend, Jieun unnie!!" "Nice to meet you Jieun-ah!!" "Nice to meet you..." "Oh, I'm Junhong!" "Nice to meet you Junhong-ah!" The bell rang and class began. Soyou kept giving me death glares, but I just tried to ignore them. I have Jieun, and Teen Top oppas, and Jello oppa to protect me, right? I have nothing to worry about.

The bell for lunch rang and I began packing my stuff. Jello oppa turned to say something to me. "Hey, ~~~~~~~~! You wanna hang out after school today?" "Sure! I just need to tell Ch- my brother before going." Phew that was close. I almost said Chanhee oppa in front of Jieun. I really hope she didn't hear that. Unnie and I went to sit at the garden and Jello oppa followed us. We turned the corner and there wee no fangirls. I hope there are never fangirls here again. It's so noisy when they are here. We went to sit down, and I took out my phone to tell oppa I'm hanging out with Jello oppa after school. I wrote, "Oppa, no need to pick me up today! I'm going to be with Jello oppa after school today!!" Then he replied, "Ok, dongsaengie be careful!!^^" I put my phone back and began eating.

School has ended. YAY!! I went to Jello oppa so that we could go. "Oppa, where are we going?" I asked as we were walking. I already told unnie I was busy after school today, so she already left. "It's a secret!" "Oppa~~!! You know I hate secrets!!" I pouted in hopes of him telling me. "Stop pouting at me!! I'm not gonna tell you~!!" We kept walking, and I kept complaining. "~~~~~~~!! We're here!!" I looked around, and it was THE park. The park we met at. He brought me over to the swings we once played on. "What are we doing here oppa?" "I just wanted to tell you something." "What is it?" "I-I like you, ~~~~~~~~. No, I love you. I have loved you since we were little and those feelings never changed. When I was in America, you were all I could think about. I longed for your hugs everyday because they were special to me, they made me feel good inside. Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? Or even going on a date with me? It's ok if you don't feel the same way, I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, I just needed to tell you." He... He just CONFESSED to me... Is this real life? Pabo oppa why couldn't you tell me before you left? Why couldn't you tell me before I was confused about my feelings? Maybe... Maybe I'll go on a date with him. One date won't hurt, right? "O-Oppa. L-Let's go on a date first. I need some time to think about being your girlfriend, arraseo?" "Ne. Take as much time as you need. I will always be there for you. I will wait for you." "Gomawo oppa. So when do you want to go out?" "How about this weekend? Saturday, I'll pick you up at 8 p.m.!!" "Arraseo oppa! It's a date!^^" After that, we went home. Well, I still don't know. Maybe Jello oppa was the one that gave me that warm feeling inside last night. I still have no idea who it is.

Oppa walked me home, even though it's far away. We talked about many things. When We got to my house, he hugged me before I went inside. Again, it felt like a friend hug. Not a "love" hug. I still don't know. "Hello dongsaengie~~!!! How was school today?" "It was fine oppa." "What did you and Junhong do?" "He took me to the park we met at. O-Oppa. H-He confessed to me." "Did you accept it?" "I told him that we should date first. Oppa, I'm unsure of my feelings." "Well, do you love him?" "Molla (idk). I thought I did, but now I don't know." "Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out!! You didn't skip a grade for nothing!!" "Thanks oppa." I went up to my room and plopped myself down on the bed. "UGGHHH! What am I to do??" I looked at my phone. I looked at my contacts, and a name stuck out to me. Lee Byunghun. Or in my phone, Byungie Oppa. I decided I should text him. Maybe he could help? I don't know but I'm really desperate right now.

Byunghun's POV:

I was lying in my bed scrolling through my twitter, when I got a text. I looked to see who it was, and it was ~~~~~~~~. I immediately grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I read her text. It said, "Oppa, help me. Jello oppa confessed to me and I don't know what to do!! Please help, I'm really confused on my feelings." Hmmm he confessed? I guess I know what hyung meant by I might lose her if I wait too long. I replied, "Did you accept?" I waited, until she replied back, "I only agreed to a date. I'm not sure of my feelings for him, but maybe I do love him but I don't know? Do you think I should accept him? Eottokhae??" Her accept him.. I wanted to tell her no so badly, but I just couldn't. I'm too nice. "You should accept him if you want to. This is your life, not mine. You should do what feels right. If you think you should accept, then you should. If not, then don't." "Gomawo oppa. I'll think about it. Maybe I will know more after I go on the date. Thank you for the advice, and for being there for me.^^" "No problem!! Just never forget that I am always here for you!!:) No matter what!!" "Really, thank you oppa!! I won't forget, PROMISE!!" "Alright, now go eat dinner or go to sleep or something. Don't overthink stuff!" "Arraseo oppa! Good night!!^^" "Good night ~~~~~~~~!!!^^" That was really hard. What if she falls in love with him? Aish, I told her not to overthink and now look what I'm doing. I should do something to get my mind off of it. TWITTER TIME!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys Jello confessed omg. Do you think she will accept him? But what about L. Joe??

Thanks for subscribing, and I hope you enjoy! Who do you think you'll end up with?

Who do you WANT to end up with? Please tell me!!^^

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks for Reading!

Today... Imagine with...... RICKY!!! Hope you enjoy!!

Imagine coming home after work to your lovely husband, Ricky. You are sore from your job, but don't show the pain. You look like you are perfectly fine so that you don't worry Ricky. While your cooking, a pair of arms slip around your waist. You look at him, and he has worry in his eyes. "Yeobo, are you ok? You look sore." "Yep, I'm fine Changhyun-ah!! Don't worry!!" "I know that look!! Your not ok!!" You brought out what you made to the table. You made his favorite food, jeyuk boggam. Once you put it down, Ricky picked you up bridal style. "Yeobo, what are you doing? It's dinnertime!!" "But your sore!!" He brought you to the couch and sat you down. He went behind you and began massaging your back. "I can't stand seeing you hurt!! You should quit your job and hae me get a second job!" "I could never do that! You would be overworked!" "Well, then you should just quit your job. I hate seeing you like this!" "Ani." "Jebal?" "Ani." He came around and sat on the couch next to you. While pouting and doing puppy dog eyes, he askd again, "Jebal?" "A-A-Fine. But as soon as anything comes up I will get another job!" "Yay!" He held onto your hand and kissed your cheek. "Now, let's go eat!!"