My Side of the Story

You... You... What?

This whole chapter is your point of view.... Hope you enjoy ^^


"Okay, okay. This is what happened. Byunghun and I were walking around the park and I was tired so we sat down at a bench. Byunghun was a gentleman and offered to get me something to drink, which I happily agreed to because I was really tired. I had a cramp because I'm weird and get that while walking and- sorry off topic. Anyways, he went away to get me a drink and so I was just sitting on the bench alone. Then I saw Daehyun oppa so I said hi to him and we started talking. He was going to go to the supermarket to get some grocery, but stopped to talk to me because he had time. Plus, I asked him to. I was bored and tired and sitting on a bench alone okay? Don't judge me I wanted to talk to someone. I'm really close to him and yeah he said he had time so I was talking to him. I'm really close to him he's like another older brother to me NOT THAT I NEED ONE BECAUSE MY OLDER BROTHER IS AWESOME ENOUGH AS HE IS BUT THAT IS JUST HOW CLOSE I AM TO DAEHYUN." I say. I said this really quickly and it sounded like I was ranting on. Chanhee was ABOUT to interrupt me when I said Daehyun is like an older brother, so I just cleared that up before he could start yelling at me. Seriously this guy gets super jealous over nothing and I hate it.

"Anyways, so I'm close to Daehyun so we were just talking and he calls me "baby" just because that is what he calls me, right? It's just his nickname for me because he thinks I'm so young and I call him Dae Dae oppa. One, he's older than me and I'm super close to him. Two, I don't know I just like Dae Dae it fits him. Anyways Byunghun got jealous and started yelling so I started yelling because I hate it when people yell at me. I really don't know why he was jealous but he was even when I said he was just someone I knew. And then Byunghun accused me of cheating and I was fed up with him. I yelled out a whole rant of things and stormed off to the beach without waiting for a reply because chances are if I waited for a reply and he gave me one I would've punched him in the face even though I usually don't use violence. It's not like it would hurt anyways, I'm really weak and can't really protect myself. I wish I was stronger but I'm not so hopefully I will always have someone to protect me- OFF TOPIC AGAIN SORRY anyways...... Wait what anyways that is basically the whole story I stormed off to the beach."

"What about the part where you came home crying?" Chanhee oppa said.

"OH YEAH that part okay so I kept thinking at the beach like maybe I wasn't trustworthy enough or whatever and I started blaming random people trying to figure out who's fault it was. I kept thinking and thinking but then I got tired and fell asleep. I need my sleep okay. Anyways when I woke up I was somehow in Byunghun's arms. I still don't know how that happened it's like magic or something or maybe he just carried me. I was still mad at him so I got down and started off on my way, but stomping to emphasize I was still mad. I started telling him to go away, and then I told him to get lost because JOO JOONG WON MASTER'S SUN YES IT'S SO AMAZING HE'S JUST LIKE YOU... GET LOST AND THE HAND GESTURES AND-"

"Yah! Off topic again leave your fangirling or whatever to at home," Chanhee oppa said. Way to ruin my mood I was just starting to talk about my favorite drama.

"FIne, fine. Okay so I told him to go away and then we started semi arguing again because he kept pestering me like a fly on poop OH WAIT no that means I am poop hmmmm.... I mean like a kid in a candy store because I am as sweet as candy. Just kidding but anyways forget the analogy he was bothering me. But he held me from going and all the emotions were just too much and for some reason a tear fell down my face and then another one and then another one and I ended up crying. And then I got home and you saw me and we came here and Jonghyun came and now we are here and I am telling you about it. Anyways I have been curious about something."

"What is it?" Byunghun asked. Chanhee glared at him. I think he is still mad but oh well.

"I want to know what drink you were going to buy me. Was it bubble tea? Huh? Was it? Or was it just something boring like water? Also, how did you pick me up and carry me I'm not a very heavy sleep-"

"What are you talking about you are the heaviest sleeper I know," Chanhee oppa said. Well, thanks oppa. Such a kind older brother you are.


Yeah that's all I got. I wasn't sure what to write so I just wrote this. Sorry if it is weird or anything but my mind is everywhere right now so that is how I wrote her as. Hope you somehow enjoyed this mess of thoughts. If anyone has any ideas, comment them below. I'm open to suggestions (especially since I have none lol help)

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for reading

btw idk how it happened but my B.A.P bias changed again to Youngjae this time I DON'T GET IT WHY DOES MY RICE BIAS KEEP CHANGING