idk what to call this LOL

You... You... What?

Junhong's POV:

"Well, are you not going to answer me?" No!! I want to tell her but why can't I speak right now? I have been waiting for me to be able to explain and now I'm just... quiet. Suddenly, Chunji hyung said something, "L. Joe-ah, let's go. I think these two need to be alone." He nodded and they went out. Now it's just me and ~~~~~~~~. You can do this Junhong, Fighting! "I didn't mean to. I had to leave because my appa's job needed us to move to America. I really didn't want to go, but I had to. I was going to say goodbye, but I just couldn't. I didn't want to see you cry. I was to cowardly to say goodbye, and I have regretted it ever since. I know that I have caused tears to fall from your eyes too many times, but please forgive me. Give me another chance?" "You didn't say goodbye because you didn't want to see me cry? So, you think it's ok that I cried so much more when you weren't watching?! If you told me at least I would've known why. I wouldn't have wondered if you hated me. I wouldn't have cried as much." "I know, and I am really, REALLY sorry!! I was 6, I was naive, I was stupid. I have been waiting for the day I could come back to Korea to explain to you, to apologize to you, and most importantly, come back to you." Honestly, I was really scared at that moment. One, what if she doesn't forgive me? Secondly, ~~~~~~~~ can be REALLY scary and so can hyung. It must be in their genes or something keke. 

Your POV:

Finally. I have answers. "Pabo-yah. I forgive you. But I SWEAR if you ever leave me again." "I know, I know. You'll kill me. You really haven't changed ~~~~~~~~." "If you know, you know you can hold me to that I CAN and WILL kill you if you EVER leave me again. Especially without saying goodbye." He just nodded. He must be really scared. I can have that effect on people. I may be weak, not being able to defend myself against Sistar and stuff, but don't get me angry. Once I am angry, there is no stopping me from whatever I want to do. Chanhee oppa walked in at this time. He probably heard all the yelling stop keke. "You guys ok now?" "Yeah! Jello oppa explained everything to me~!" "That's good."

When Chanhee and Byunghun were in the hallway

Byunghun's POV:

Perfect. I can ask hyung all my questions. "Chunji hyung?" "Ne?" "Who was that guy?" "That was Choi Junhong. They were childhood friends, but he left and left ~~~~~~~ sad and she wanted answers." "Oh, I see. Hyung how come you never introduced us to your sister?" "She just didn't want to have any connections with anyone that could ruin her nerd image. I don't know why, so don't ask. My dongsaeng is just really weird. Why do you ask?" "Oh, I was just wondering." "Yah! L. Joe-ah. Do you still like her?" "A-Ani?" "Byunghun don't lie to your hyung." NooOooOo he used my real name. "Fine, I still like her. Happy hyung?" "No, you like my sister. Are you ever gonna confess to her?" "Ani, hyung would kill me." I wanted to pout, but I'm talking to Chunji hyung. If you rank our pouts, then it is ~~~~~~~~ then hyung then me. I could never be them. "I won't kill you if you confess. I'll kill you if you break her heart, OBVIOUSLY." "Hyung, should I confess? I know I shouldn't be talking to you about this because it's your sister, but I have no one else I'm close enough with to talk about this." "L. Joe-ah. You shouldn't need a second opinion on these things. When the time is right to confess to any girl, you'll know. Confess when it feels right. Don't wait too long, though. Otherwise you might lose her. My sister is special, you know that." "I know. Thanks hyung!" "I think the yelling stopped, you wanna go in?" "Ne. Let me just text Teen Top first. I'm pretty sure they want to know that ~~~~~~~~ is awake." "Ok."

Back to present time in ~~~~~~~'s hospital room

Your POV:

Jello oppa was catching up with Chanhee oppa, so that left me and Byungie oppa. We were just talking about random stuff until oppa asked me something weird. "~~~~~~~-ah, do you like Junhong-sshi?" I was shocked. I looked over to Jello oppa to make sure he wouldn't hear me. "Molla. I used to, but now I'm confused. I think I might just like him as a friend now though." I felt like Byungie oppa really cared about me. I would tell him everything, but we are kinda in a hospital right now. I'll tell him later. "Don't worry about it. You looked so serious when saying that. You'll know when you know, whether it takes a day or a week or even a month!" "Gomawo oppa. Now, when can I get out of the hospital?" "I don't know, let's ask Chunji hyung. HYUNG!!" "What?" "When can she leave the hospital?" "I don't know let's ask the doctor." He went to open the door, when he opened it he started screaming. "~~~~~~~!!!!" "AHHHH!!!" "Aigooo~~ Don't scare me like that you crazy people." "Sorry hyung." Chanhee oppa went to get a doctor, and Teen Top was here. "~~~~~~~~!!!! Are you alright? Does it hurt? Stop scaring us!! Why do you let Sistar do that? Who is this guy?" I was bombarded with questions. "Annyeong oppas! I am alright, it doesn't really hurt anymore, I don't care that Sistar beats me up, if you don't want me to scare you then you protect me or something just MAKE SURE that no one knows you know me well, That guy is Jello oppa." "Jello?" "Oh right, his name is Junhong." "Nice to meet you! How do you know ~~~~~~~? Weren't you the one eating lunch with her? I'm C.A.P! I'm Niel! I'm Ricky! I'm Changjo!!"  This time Jello oppa was bombarded with questions. He looked really overwhelmed. I guess I was just used to so many questions because of CHANHEE OPPA!! Always interrogating me, aish jinjja. "Oppas, slow down. I don't think he understands you." "Ok, How do you know ~~~~~~~?" "I'm a childhood friend. I just came back from America." "Weren't you the one eating lunch with her?" "Ne, I was." "Let us introduce ourselves. I'm C.A.P!" "Hi, I'm Niel!" "Annyeong, Ricky imnida!!" "And I'm Changjo!! The maknae of Teen Top." "Oh, I'm Junhong but you can call me Zelo if you want." "Nice to meet you~~!!!" "Oh yeah, I guess I never actually introduced myself to you, Junhong-ah. I'm L. Joe." "Nice to meet you, hyung?" "Yeah I'm your hyung!! Don't be fooled by my height!!" "Keke ok L. Joe hyung." "Wait, how old are you?" "I'm 16. I was born in '96." "YAY I'M NOT THE MAKNAE!!" Oh, Jonghyun oppa. He really is childish at times. Just not as childish as Changhyun oppa keke.

Chanhee oppa walked into the room. "~~~~~~~!! You can leave right now!! Kaja~!" "YAY!!!" Finally I can leave. I hate hospitals. *Same POV, but now your at home* "Yay! Home!!" I jumped on the couch. Oppas were about to leave when I spoke up. "Oppas!! Let's watch a movie~~!" "~~~~~~~-ah, how about another day? It's already 9:00!!" "Chanhee oppa please~~~!!" I pouted. Bwahaha it's nice to have a controlling pout. "Fine, as long as if they are all ok with it." I looked at them with my pout and they all quickly nodded. I was sitting next to Jello oppa and Byungie oppa, Chanhee oppa and Minsoo oppa were both sitting in chairs and Daniel, Changhyun, and Jonghyun oppas were lying down on the floor. (A/N: So, the seating it's like there's a couch in the middle where your sitting, and then to the sides of it then their are recliners where Chunji and C.A.P are sitting. Then there's a big space between that and the TV where Niel Changjo and Ricky are lying with blankets and pillows.) Daniel oppa put in a random movie because he was closest. We played it and it was one of those martial arts kungfu/ninja/other stuff movies. I was starting to get sleepy in the middle of the movie and rested my head on Byungie oppa's shoulder. It was the perfect height for me because Jello oppa is too tall. Also, I feel more comfortable with Byungie oppa. After all, I haven't seen Jello oppa in about 10 years. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.

Byunghun's POV:

I looked over at ~~~~~~~~ because I felt her head go on my shoulder. She was still watching the movie so I kept watching. I looked over again and it looked like she was asleep. She looks so beautiful. She's like an angel while sleeping. (A/N: Get it? Angel? Teen Top?) The movie ended and everybody got up except for me and ~~~~~~~. She was a deep sleeper after all. And don't think of me as some creep, ok? When we fell asleep before then she didn't wake up until I shook her awake. She even slept through hyung's yelling.

Author's POV:

"Chunji hyung I'm gonna take ~~~~~~~~ up to her room, ok?" "Ok." "Hyung, which one is her room?" "Second door on the left." He picked ~~~~~~~~ up bridal style and left for the stairs.

Your POV:

I was awakened when I felt someone carrying me. I was so tired, I really didn't want to open my eyes. So, I just let them carry me. It was probably Chanhee oppa carrying me up to my room or something. When I was being carried upstairs, he held on tighter. It was almost like he was hugging me, but carrying me. Yeah, it's complicated, it's just that he tightened his grip (or something like that idk how to explain.) When he did that, I felt something. I felt the warm feeling. The feeling I felt before, you know, that one I was talking about? The feeling of........ love. Now I'm curious as too who this is. I opened my eyes to find my face buried in his chest. If I move he might think I woke up and stop carrying me or something, so I just stayed like that. When we went inside my room, he put me on my bed and was walking at. I slightly opened my eyes for a little bit to see who it was. I couldn't see who it was though. All I could see was hair that was blonde? It looked blonde but I wasn't sure. I still couldn't see who it was. Darn, who was it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for subscribing!! Do you know who it is? Does everyone think he's L. Joe? Does ANYBODY think it's Zelo?

Anyways, I just thought I'd update for you guys!! How was it?

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks for Reading!

Guys I have been WAY too lazy to get pictures and stuff so from now on I'm just going to leave you with a cute little story/imagine..

Today I shall do Chunji for all those Chunji fans keke

Imagine you have been friends with Chunji since forever. He is your bestestest friend, but you actually have feelings for him. You keep these feelings a secret because you don't want to ruin your friendship. One day, he asked you to meet him at a coffee shop. You went and got a mocha cappuccino and he got a vanilla latte. He took me to the park afterwards to where we had carved our names into a bench. It said 'Chanhee and _______ forever'. It meant that we would be friends through everything, no matter what happens. I looked at it today, and it looked different. Underneath the words, it say 'together' and the whole thing was surrounded by a heart. I looked up to him to see him smiling at me. "Oppa, what does this mean?" "It means we will be together forever. _______, would you be ma girl?" You were speechless. You nodded your head and he leaned in. He kissed you passionately, and you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. That was the day he confessed to you. That was the first day of the rest of your life.

How was it? Is this a good idea? Tell me in the comments below!!^^