Daniel oppa!!

You... You... What?

skip to friday

Your POV:

Ok, I went to school today, class was boring, blah blah blah. You know all that stuff, oppa picked me up and now we're at home with Teen Top. They are trying to decided who is going to take me out tomorrow. Why do they want to take me out so much? It's not like I'm that special, I'm just their friend's dongsaeng. Anyways, they're doing rock paper scissors. again. I kinda hope that Jonghyun oppa wins because I'm closer to him after he saved me from Bora. He seems really nice! I guess I have to hang out with all of them eventually anyways though.

I was watching them play. "Kai-Bai-BO!!" "NoooOOOoOOoo!!!! :'(((" "BWAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE CHANGJO!!!!" I guess Jonghyun oppa lost. Oh well. I'm guessing Daniel oppa won considering Byunghun oppa is pretty calm. "So, who won?" "MEEE!!! YOUR DANIEL OPPA IS GONNA TAKE YOU OUT TOMORROW~~~!!!" I was right. Why is this guy so excited??

After that was all done, we went to hang out at the mall near our house. I didn't actually WANT to, but they all dragged me with them. I was dragged into different stores all over the place. We got bubble tea, at least. Mmmmm my most favorite drink ever~! I think we all love it. It's nice drinking with other bubble tea addicts because I'm not the crazy one haha. After that, I was dragged into... a DRESS store!!! :'(((( And I was dragged by my own stupid brother. Apparently he wanted me to get dresses because he wants me to look more feminine. My brother. My brother wants me to look more feminine. There sure is something wrong with my family. "-__- I didn't know what dresses to pick because the only time I wear dresses is when going to weddings and other special occasions. I thought they would get bored and we could go, but NOOOO. They all chose dresses for me. Teen Top, the kingkas of T.O.P high, chose dresses for me.

We all met at the dressing room, and EACH of them had 3 dresses. 3 dresses, 6 people, 18 dresses, and they were all weird. By weird, I don't mean weird in fashion, they were all beautiful. But, I mean weird as in strapless or sparkly or one-shoulder or crazy colors like bright yellow and gold. My brothers were the weirdest. He's so rotective of me, why is he telling me to try on such ty looking dresses."-__-

Byunghun POV:

~~~~~~~ went to try on the dresses. I saw the others and MINE WERE THE BEST!!!! She'll definitely love mine! I picked out a strapless gold dress, a one-shoulder sparkly purple dress, and a strapless floral summer dress. The others looked ok, except Chunji hyung's were all weird. I mean the last one looks ok, but why does he want his sister wearing it.

Mine:

Chunji Hyung's

I really don't understand what hyung was thinking. No, I am not gay, OK?? I was just imagining ~~~~~~~ in these dresses and she would look so beautiful in mine!! Ok, I was a little iffy on the purple one, but it should look good on ~~~~~~~, right? She has to try them all on and show us, so even if she doesn't get my dresses, I'll still see how hot she looks in the- WAIT!! What was I just thinking.. She's supposed to be like my sister... What am I thinking... Maybe I was thinking like a brother? That wouldn't THAT weird, right? Aish what is wrong with me.. "-__-

She stepped in one of Chunji hyung's. She was wearing the last one, and she looks AMAZING in it. That was the only dress of hyung's that I thought was good, and WOW!! It fit perfectly on her. O___O I need to stop staring but I can't. She probably thinks I'm weird by now, I can't wait to take her out!! I should probably start thinking of ideas. I heard Niel's idea before and I need to figure out something that will beat that.

She tried on my dresses last, obviously because she was saving the best for last. She stepped out in the gold one and.. and... I was right. It is the best. She looks beautiful, exceptional, perfect. She's got me going crazy!! (A/N: Lol see what I did there??) She looks amazing, but she is supposed to be my sister, but her personality is awesome, but she should be my sister, but but but LEE BYUNGHUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! YOU LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND'S SISTER!!! What is happening...

Chanhee's POV:

"L. Joe? L. Joe? L. Joe~~??" I was poking him while doing this. He was in a daze again. "YAH!! LEE BYUNGHUN!!" "What? Are we going now?" "Yeah, we've been TRYING to go for a while but SOMEONE wouldn't stand up. PABO!!" "Oppa, let's just go! Don't get mad over something so little!^^" "Ok, let's go." I wasn't actually mad at L. Joe for making us later. I was totally fine with that. The problem was his DAZE!! He has been my best friend since childhood, even before we met Teen Top. I know what is going on when he is in a daze. He starts with staring at something, then he keeps thinking about what he was staring at until he just goes to his own little world. I'm usually fine with this, but this time was different. He was staring at something of mine that is special to me. He was staring at my cute little dongsaeng. He was staring at my sister.

The Next Day

Your POV:

I woke up early to get ready. I put on my sunglasses and my cap because I didn't know where oppa was taking me. He came to pick me up at around 10:00 and I went out to his car. He opened the door for me to get in, and surprisingly, he seemed calm. When I asked him where we were going, he told me it's a secret. A secret. I hate secrets. I hate surprises. This better be good, because next he told me to put on a blindfold. NOOooOO why a blindfold! :'(( I guess he really doesn't want me to know anything about where we are going.

The car stopped after what felt like HOURS. I asked him if I could take off my blindfold yet, and he said no. I automatically pouted. It must be a reflex or something. He saw it, and I knew he felt like he was dying inside. BWAHAHA my all powerful pout!! He picked me up and carried me on his back. I could hear what sounded like rushing water. I swear if we are going white water rafting I am going to KILL him!! He put me down and took my blindfold off. I was amazed. Standing before me was a waterfall. "~~~~~~~~, do you like it??" "Oppa.... Of course I like it! I love it! It's BEAUTIFUL!!" "Would you love it more if you could swim there?" "JINJJA?? Wait, but I don't have my swimsuit. And I'm pretty sure Chanhee oppa wouldn't allow it." "Oh, but I do! I already told your oppa about this and he gave me your swimsuit with a shirt and told me that it was fine as long as if we both wore shirts." "WAAH Oppa you went through a lot of planning." "I wanted to take you somewhere SPECIAL!! I have a cabin near here. We can go there to change!! Kaja!!" "Ok oppa!!" 

We walked to the cabin and I changed in the bathroom while Daniel oppa changed in the bedroom. We walked back to the waterfall and he just dived in. I was sitting at the edge with my feet in laughing. Suddenly, I was moving and I was in the water! Oppa dragged me in and now my hair is wet! :( Oh well, might as well have some fun now! I swam to the waterfall and walked to the cave behind it. Oppa followed me and we sat in the cave for a while and talked. "Oppa, let's do what Minsoo oppa and I did." "What did you guys do?" "We would ask each other questions to get to know each other better!!" "Ok!! I'll start!! Hmmm.. OH why do you go to T.O.P high, an art school, when you went to a math centered middle school?" "Oppa, I didn't have a choice. I want to go to the math centered high school, but I have no one to take me! It's too far away to walk, as are all the other high schools, like science." "Oh, so you go to T.O.P high because your oppa can drive you there?" "Yep! Now it's my turn!! Umm.. Are you full Korean? Your lips are really big and your name is Daniel, so I was just wondering." "Haha yeah. I am full korean. I really don't know what makes me have big lips, and my parents I guess just liked the name Daniel!! But my fish lips suit me, right?" "Haha, Ne oppa!! Your lips suit you nicely!!^^" We kept going until it was about 5:00. We had to start going because we still had to dry off, change, and drive back. He dropped me off at home then went to his home.

Chanhee's POV:

"BYE OPPA!" I hear my dongsaengie is home. TIME TO BOMBARD HER WITH QUESTIONS!!! Even though I already knew what she had been doing today, question time is always fun, for me that is. She's lucky she wasn't with L. Joe today. Otherwise I would have a MILLION questions because of what happened at the store. ~~~~~~~ just thinks he was in a daze, but I saw what happened. He was STARING at my SISTER when he went into that daze. That means he was THINKING about my SISTER when he was in that daze. Aish stupid Byunghun why does it have to be my little dongsaengie who I have to protect from everything!!

~~~~~~~ went up to sleep, and I went up a little while after her. I wasn't sleeping though. I was thinking about everything. I was thinking about L. Joe staring at ~~~~~~~, thinking about my parents, thinking about protecting ~~~~~~~ and her innocence. I think I am doing a pretty good job with that. The L. Joe thing kept creeping into my head, and it was bothering me, so I texted him.

(Chunji L. Joe)

Byunghun!! You awake??

It's only 11:00, of course I'm awake! And what's up with using my real name?

Nothing... I need to ask you something

What? Did something happen?

Kinda, remember your daze at the mall?

yeah wae??

I was just wondering why...... YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT MY SISTER?????

What are you talking about??

YAH BYUNGHUN DON'T MAKE THIS HARD!!! You know what I'm talking about now tell me WAE~~~!!

How do you know what I was thinking about??

So, you admit it! Anyways, I know you.. When you went in the daze I saw what you were staring at you BYUNTAE!!

YAH HYUNG!!! I'm not a byuntae!! >:((

Yes you are now TELL ME!!

Fine, I will but promise you won't kill me..

IT'S SOMETHING I WOULD KILL YOU FOR?? Fine I promise now spill it.

I might possibly kinda like ~~~~~~~~... DON'T KILL ME HYUNG PLEASE~~!! >__<

YOU WHAT!!! Why did I ever promise not to kill you..

HYUNG!! Why would you wants to kill your best friend?? *pouts*

Yah don't pout at me I won't kill you....

YAY!! THANKS HYUNG!!

I won't kill you, yet now GOOD NIGHT SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

Noooo HYUNG!!! :'(( Please don't kill me ever!!! >_< good night.....

After that I went to sleep. I swear if L. Joe ever hurts my dongsaeng. I don't care about any promises. ANYONE who hurts my dongsaeng is DEAD!! I still can't believe it. My best friend likes... my... sister... what O-o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I couldn't update sooner!! I was on vacation and didn't bring my laptop with me.

Thanks for subscribing! Maybe I'll update again... If I'm not tired..

If I am I'll update tomorrow! So how was it?

Comment and Subscribe!

Thank you for reading!!

Silly oppa!! Haha