Bubble Tea~

You... You... What?

Your POV:

BUBBLE TEA DATE YAY~! This is going to be perfect. There is going to be my two favorite things there. Byungie oppa and bubble tea! I decided to just wear something casual since we are going out for bubble tea. He's coming to pick me u- *DOORBELL AND KNOCKING SOUNDS* Oh I guess now! I went out with him and we are riding his motorcycle. I'm a bit scared, but I'm trying to get used to it since it is what oppa likes to use as a mode of transportation.

We reached the bubble tea place. Oppa ordered for us. Yay~ He remembers my favorite flavor~!! We sat down and began talking.

"So..... How's your bubble tea?" he asked me, trying to start a conversation.

"It's delicious! What about you?"

"Mine is good too."

"I love bubble tea. I think its the best thing in the entire world. If I could have it every single day I would."

"Wait...."

"What? I'm just saying I mean I love bubble tea a lot I'm obsessed. It's like my drug."

"Yah!"

"Wae?"

"You said it's the best thing in the world."

"So....."

"What about me? Aren't I the best thing in the world? If you could either have bubble tea or get to see me, which would you choose? So would you rather live in a world without bubble tea or without me?" I started giggling. He gave me a weird look and he looked so serious. I decided to mess with him. He finally said, " What are you waiting for?" after some time.

"I'm thinking! Hold on..."

"MWOH? YAH LEE ~~~~~~~!!!"

"Well of course it's........"

"It's.....?"

"YOU! Of course I choose my Byung oppa~!" I started laughing really hard. I couldn't stop. I was having a laugh attack.

"Yah~! Why are you laughing? Are you laughing at me?" I was laughing too much to answer, so I just nodded my head in response. "Why are you laughing at me for?" he asked. And he pouted. It makes it even funnier. I keep laughing until I have finally calmed down to just a giggle.

"You just..... compared.... yourself to.... bubble tea... that's not living.... it's a drink... you compared yourself.... to a... DRINK!" I said through my fits of laughter. He just sat there realizing what he had done.

"SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME? YOU MAKE ME STUPID!" And I just kept laughing. He keeps making it funnier. He finally can't take it anymore and gets up to leave.

Byunghun's POV:

I got up to leave. Why? BECAUSE SHE'S LAUGHING AT ME AND MY STUPIDITY! I feel like such a pabo right now. When I left, she followed me. Good. If I just left her there I would be murdered by Chunji hyung. I kept walking until I reached a park with a bench. I sat down and kept drinking my bubble tea. She came after a little while and sat next to me.

"Mianhae~ I didn't mean to laugh at you so much. It's just when I'm laughing, I can't stop." I would've just told her "gwenchana" but she messed with me earlier. Time for payback!

"Yeah right! That's just an excuse~!!" I said, turning away while doing so. She started pouting and I could feel it. I wasn't looking but I could just tell she was pouting.

"Oppa~~~..." she started shaking my arm. I don't know how much of this I can take.

"Wae~?" I said, still not looking at her.

"~~~~~~~~ is sorry. Oppa forgive ~~~~~~~~, jebal~," she started talking in the third person. I can just imagine her face right now. I want to turn around so much and say it's alright, but I'm fighting off the feeling. Then, she gets up and puts her face in front of mine. Right in front. Only about 3 cm are in between my face and hers. "Mianhae oppa~~!!!" That did it. I lost control. I couldn't do this anymore.

Your POV:

Wae is oppa so mad? I can't control my laughter it's not my fault. I get up from the bench and face him. I know our faces are close, but I didn't really care. I just wanted him to forgive me. "Mianhae oppa~~!!!" I could tell by the look in his eyes that I got him. He was going to forgive me.

*SUPRISE BYUNGHUN ATTACK* OMO HE JUST PECKED MY NOSE WHAT...... AND THEN PECKED MY LIPS.....

"Gwenchana ~~~~~~~!!!! I forgive you~!" He said. I was still in a state of shock, then reality set in.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" I yelled at him. He immediately began running.

"OPPA KAJIMA I'M STILL TALKING TO YOU!" I yelled while chasing after him. Stupid oppa. I chased him all around the park, but I started feeling tired. I got a little light headed, so I decided to stop and rest for a little while. I stopped and slowly breathed to get the oxygen to my brain. Suddenly I heard fotsteps coming closer to me. I was going to turn around, but my head hurt to much. Then I felt arms wrap around me and a face next to mine.

"Jagiya, gwenchana?" It was Byungie oppa. Of course.

"Oppa... My head hurts~!" I told him as I was holding my head in pain. He pouted and suddenly I was lifted into his arms. He was carrying me bridal style. I struggled and tried to get down, but he wouldn't let me. He was suprisingly strong for such a short and skinny guy. He carried me to his motorcycle. I put on the helmet and climbed on.

"Remember to hold on tight!" he reminded me. I'm starting to think he just likes riding his motorcycle because I hug him.


How was it?? Idk if cheesy enough haha... BUT YEAH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER... just because of you know... Byunghun's surprise attack haha

I decided to update today just because well... LOVE FOOL!!! <3 It's such an amazing song and... and... and....

BYUNGHUN'S HAIR!! AND HIS MINIMAL TO NO MAKEUP LOOK AND THE GLASSES AND *faints*

Sorry but yeah haha I was freaking out earlier over it... And the teaser with the BUBBLES~

OH I made a new fanfic btw.. Just if you want to check it out haha...

I know that your wondering why with me struggling to update this but I just had an idea and didn't want to forget haha

Comment and Subscribe

YOU TOO SILENT READERS I USED TO BE ONE OF YOU BUT I HAVE CHANGED MY WAYS XD

Thanks for reading!

BUBBLE TEA

sorry not sorry when I write that the character is obsessed with bubble tea what I'm really saying is I LOVE BUBBLE TEA SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME SOME IT'S SO DELICIOUS I WANT TO DRINK IT EVERYDAY IT'S LIKE MY DRUG SOMEONE HELP