Byungie oppa!!

You... You... What?

Your POV:

Yay!! It's Saturday today and that means I am going somewhere with Byungie oppa, or Byunghun oppa. Byungie oppa is my nickname for him....... in my head. I really need to remember not to actually call him that. I wonder where he is taking me today? I think I'll just wear some shorts and a hoodie with a camisole underneath. If I tried to pick out a shirt to wear, I really wouldn't know. Why am I so excited about this one you ask? One, I feel a little bad. Because of me, my brother scolded him even though he did nothing. Second, he was really fun when we were hanging out! I have already known him for like 2 or 3 weeks I think. He is also nice when I hang out with all of Teen Top. He may look cold, but I can tell that somewhere inside him he is warm and soft.

I ran downstairs when the doorbell rang. Last night, I heard Chanhee oppa take out the photo album. Whenever he does that, he never wakes up the next morning until either I wake him up, or he wakes up around 1:00 or 2:00 pm. It's like he is deep in thought, yet sleeping. Anyways, I opened the door for Byungie oppa and he came in. "So, oppa. What are we doing today?" "I don't really know, honestly. We could watch a movie. Do you have something in mind that you want to do?" "Well, since you asked." "What do you want to do?" "I don't need to tell you. Just follow me, oppa!" "Ok." He really didn't NEED to follow me. I was going to drag him anyways. I brought him to........ the orphanage. It always makes me happy coming here because these kids were here for me, and I was there for them. Chanhee oppa used to take me here to help out and play with them when I was smaller (maybe like 4 years old?). Don't think I wasn't helpful to them. I would help bring treats like cookies and then play with them. I had so much fun then, and I have been going there ever since. When people would bully me, call me names, beat me up, they were always here to comfort me. Whenever they needed help with ANYTHING, I was one of the first they dialed. I made some really close friends here. It's unfortunate that I go to a different school than most of them. There is one that I go to the same school with, but I don't really see him anymore since he was adopted into a rich family. I really hope he is happy there.

"Oppa, we're here." "Is this the orphanage?" "Yeah. I always come here when I'm upset or I want to feel happy. You look like you need to be happier. Smile more!!" "Ok, let's go in?" "Yep!!!" We went in. I greeeted the owner of the orphanage, Mrs. Ko, and introduced her to oppa. "Well, ~~~~~~~, they are all outside. You can go!" I brought oppa outside to see all of them playing happily. "Hey guys!!" "UNNIE!!!" "NOONA!!!" "Hello ~~~~~~~!" They were screaming and all ran to me. "Unnie, who is that?" "This is Byunghun oppa! He is a friend of unnie and Chanhee oppa!!" I introduced everybody. "This is Eunmi, Sujin, Miyoung, Sora, and Sohee." "ANNYEONG!!!" They were all excited to meet oppa keke. "And then this is Jihoo, Yejun, Sungmin, and Mingyu." "Hi hyung!!!" Through all of this, oppa was just waving. I think he is in shock, but I could be wrong. "Hey, ~~~~~~~!! Gonna introduce us??" "Oh yeah! These are my unnies and oppas!! This is Seoyeon unnie, Minseo unnie, and Haeun unnie, and then this is Woojin oppa, Jinho oppa, Junghoon oppa, and Sunghoon oppa!!" "Annyeong! How old are you, by the way?" "I'm 19, why?" "Jinjja? So your the same age as Chanhee hyung. That means your my hyung too!!" "I guess."

We were playing with them a lot, then my unnies wanted to talk to me. "Hey ~~~~~~~, come here!! Let's talk!!" "Ok, about what unnie?" "So, Byunghun oppa. Is he your boyfriend?" "BWOH??? Unnie how could you ever possibly think that?? He is the same age as Chanhee oppa, plus he is just a friend!!" "I see, so you friendzoned him." "There is no friendzoning, he is just a friend and he treats me like I am his little sister!!" "SO you friendzoned him." "Fine, if it will make you stop talking about this." What were they thinking? Byungie oppa could never be my boyfriend. If any friendzoning is going on, it is obvious that he friendzoned me. DUH!! I still don't get how I have a crush one of Chanhee oppa's friends. Not only friend, but his BEST friend at that.

We stayed at the orphanage for about 5 hours, and by that time it was about 3:00. Afterwards, we went to get ice cream.... and then bubble tea of course. I think I am really addicted to it and I should stop... BUT IT IS JUST TOO DELICIOUS!! Bubble tea is like my drug.. After that, we went back home. We went in and Chanhee oppa was there. Waiting at the kitchen table. Probably waiting for us. My oppa is so overprotective of me. We ended up watching a movie. All three of us. Of course, Chanhee oppa sat in between Byungie oppa and I. He was definitely still at least a little mad or upset about that.

At 8:00, after we had dinner altogether, Byungie oppa left leaving me and Chanhee oppa. "So, what did you do today?" "I brought Byunghun oppa to the orphanage!! They seem to really like him." "Did anything happen?" "Oppa, all we did was play at the orphanage, then go get ice cream and bubble tea. Nothing happened." "Ok, fine. What do you want to do?" "Ummm, oppa can I look at the photo album?"

Chanhee's POV:

Holy crap she wants to look at the photo album nooooo. How does she know I have it? WHy does she want to look at it? It might just remind her about him. "Uh, uh I don't have it." I really hope she buys it. I don't want to lie to her, but I have to. I had to protect her. "Oppa, I know that you looked at it last night. I know you have it. I want to look at it." "Are you sure?" "Yes oppa!! Give it to me!!" "Ok, come up." I led her to my room and got it out. I had her sit on my bed to look at it just in case. I didn't want her looking at it alone just in case anything makes her burst into tears.

She was looking at all of our family pictures. She was smiling, but I could tell she was holding in the tears. She probably misses umma and appa a lot. I know I do. She turned the page, and there was a picture of her and..... him. I thought she would take it like all the other ones, but when I looked up, she was frowning. There was a hint of anger in her eyes and I noticed that she doesn't just miss him. She is mad at him for leaving. Leaving without saying bye. Leaving without telling her. Leaving her heartbroken. She slammed the photo album closed and ran into her room. *sigh*

I went to her room and tried to open it. It was locked. "~~~~~~~, let oppa in." "NO!!!" "Oppa will help you, come on." She openedthe door. Tears were streaming down her face. I pulled her into a hug and she rested her head on my chest. "Oppa, I miss him." "I know, I know. Just let it all out ~~~~~~~." "Oppa, why did he have to leave? Sometimes I think it's because of me. I bet he hates me." "No, no, no. He probably left because of his parents. I'm sure he doesn't hate you. I'm sure he will come back for you." "Oppa, you don't know that. I bet he is never coming back. I bet he doesn't even remember me."

*Same time, but somewhere in America.*

??????? POV:

I was cooking when something in my heart began to hurt. Suddenly, I thought of ~~~~~~~. I always felt my heart hurt whenever she cried. I especially hurt whenever I saw her cry. I wonder if she is crying because of me. I hope she is ok. I should've had the guts to say goodbye. She probably hates me, or maybe doesn't even remember me. I always think about her. I could never forget her. It wouldn't be easy to forget her. It's never easy to forget your first love. I'm such a coward. At least if I told her, she would understand. She would understand that I will come back for her one day. She will understand that I love her. She will understand why I left in the first place. She would understand everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong, thanks for subscribing!! So, how was it? I still haven't decided who he should be, but I have some in mind.

Hope you enjoyed reading!! Nothing really interesting happened with L. Joe, so I just kept it your POV for that part.

L. Joe was probably thinking stuff like She's beautful and She's nice and fluffy stuff so yeah.. just show your thoughts.

I won't be able to update this weekend. :( I'm going somewhere so I should update after. Please wait for me~!!

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks for reading!

Guysss... no picture like I promised OTL... I have been really busy.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! Just enjoy reading.... and thinking about who the guy is!!

Ok, fine, maybe one..... BUT ONLY BECAUSE MY BABY IS SO CUTEE!! <3