S-I-S-T-A-R... SISTAR

You... You... What?

(at Sistar's hangout)

Sistar is hanging out at their usual place. They all have cigarettes in their mouths. They don't normally smoke, but it helps them when their stressed. Hyorin (or Hyolyn hehe) throws her cigarette down on the floor, grabbing the attention of her friends.

"What are we doing with our lives?" she asks. They all think about it and their miniscule minds can only come up with one answer. This is ~~~~~~~'s fault. She is the popular one now. People never take a double look at them anymore. They are old news. Their kingdom was taken over by one girl, as was their "oppas." Now they drown their sorrows in drinking and smoking.

"Dasom, do you even like cigarettes?"

"No, but-"

"Then what is one doing in your mouth right now? Bora, you used to be such a good girl. You never even touched drugs and alcohol before. The only time you ever broke a rule was when you helped us beat up and bully ~~~~~~~. You've changed."

"People can change for the better!"

"But is this really for the better? Is disease and a greater chance of dying for the better? No, it isn't."

"Yeah, but what can we do now? We've already started and we are probably addicted! How are we going to stop?" Soyou asks.

"Well if we try hard enough, we can. We have each other as support, right?" Hyorin reasons.

Bora decides to make a deal. "Okay, if we can all go a week without a joint or a drink, we'll stop for good. If not, we will reduce how many packs we smoke and how much we drink. Okay?"

"Call," they say in unison.

(at school)

Soyou watched as everyone crowded around ~~~~~~~'s desk. She watched in envy. That was what used to be hers. It was stolen away from her. Her popularity was forcefully taken away by the girl now in the middle of the crowd. ~~~~~~~ looks back at Soyou and smirks. For her, it feels good to be on top. It feels good to finally watch Soyou wither by herself. All alone. No one by her side. She loved it. She really is a nice person, but Soyou and her group of friends have caused her too much pain. Soyou looks away and tries to ignore them. It's too painful for her to watch. Those people used to be crowded around HER. Those people used to support HER. And in her mind, she is now that wallflower. The flower that stays in the shadows, slowly withering day by day. The bell rings and the door opens. A young man walks in. He looks to be 23, 25 at the most. Soyou could care less who opens the door when she hears the voice.

"Yeoreobun, annyeonghaseyo. Kim Donghyun imnida. You may call me Kim Sonsaengnim!"

"OPPA?!"

Donghyun looks up and sees Soyou.

"Mwoh? I said call me Kim Sonsaengnim. What's your name?"

"Jihyun. Kang Jihyun."

"Jihyun, stay after class."

He went on with teaching the class, but Soyou kept staring at him. She knows he has seen him before. The bell rings and he dismisses the class.

"Sonsaengnim, are you really not my Donghyun oppa?"

"Of course I am! I just didn't want everybody knowing!"

"Okay, good. I was so confused there for a second- WAIT WHEN DID YOU COME BACK?"

"Just recently. I'm starting out getting jobs as a substitute teacher until I can find a full time teaching job."

"YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME!! I have been waiting for you, you know. I've missed you!" She hugs him.

"I didn't think you would."

"How could I not? I've known you since I was born! You were my neighbor, I saw you everyday! My best friend! How could I not miss you?"

"Well, haven't you found other friends? I heard you have friends called Sistar or something."

"Yeah, but I am not as close with them as I am with you."

"I also heard that you have gotten into some trouble."

"What~~~~???? What trouble???"

"Drugs. Alcohol. Bullying someone. Beating someone up to the brink of death. Stepping on people with your high heels."

"I'M TRYING TO QUIT AND THAT BEATING UP STUFF WAS IN THE PAST! Don't worry, oppa, I'll get my life together. I want you to be proud of me!"

"Well good. If you didn't I was going to flick your forehead! Just like this."

"AHHH APPA (It hurts)!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR I SAID I'M TRYING TO QUIT AND STUFF!!"

"That was for doing stuff and getting into trouble when I was gone."

"Well then maybe you shouldn't have gone."

"Yah, those were my dreams you know!"

"yeah, yeah. Whatever, oppa." They laugh and talk until the bell rings.


I finally updated! Considering the chapter views and lack of comments, I'm just going to assume the diary entry thing is a no go. COME ON GUYS COMMENT!! IS MY STORY REALLY THAT BORING THAT NOBODY CAN FIND AT LEAST ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT IT?? *sobs* I was waiting for at least one new comment but it never came *sigh*

COMMENT and subscribe

Thank you for reading