Amusement Park!!

You... You... What?

Your POV:

Yay!! We are going to the amusement park!! I really hope no one notices me. I would be hated even more because I was with their precious kingkas. I really wish I could go to a different school, but I would have no way of getting there. Ugh.... I hope today will be fun. I got in the car and I sat next to Byunghun oppa. I was going to sit in the front with Chanhee oppa, but Niel ran to it and beat me to it. I didn't like causing trouble, so I just got in the back. On the way there, I noticed that Byunghun oppa kept looking at me. I thought it was weird at first, but I just figured that I had something on my face or something. I didn't really care about my appearance, so I just shrugged it off.

We arrived at the amusement park!! I was amazed at how big it was. The last time I went to one was when I was only 5 years old. I didn't really remember it, but I had no idea that it looked like this. Chanhee oppa asked me what I wanted to ride. I immediately pointed to the rollercoaster. The rollercoaster was the only thing I remember as a 5 year old, yes back then I rode the kiddie one, but I liked thrill and I liked that one so I thought it would be fun. Plus, Chanhee oppa is scared of heights, but I know he will go on it with us because he wants to keep his 'cool' image. hahaha, like oppa could ever be cool.

Byunghun's POV:

~~~~~~~ pointed to the rollercoaster. YAY! I love rollercoasters!! We got in line, I was riding with CAP hyung because Chunji hyung was riding with his sister. Changjo rode with Niel because Ricky was too scared to go on it. HAHAHA what a wuss. We got on and I was in the front, behind me was Chunji, and behind him was Niel. The ride was fun, but there was this loud screaming I heard behind me. It sounded like a girl, so I guess ~~~~~~~ was scared or something.

We started going on other rides, finding things we all liked. By the end of the day, we had gone on almost everything! We ran to the car, and ~~~~~~~ was hugging the big teddy bear that Chunji hyung won for her. He's is such a sweet brother to her. On the car ride home, I was sitting next to Ricky and ~~~~~~~. She looked a little bit uncomfortable, but there was nothing I could do about it so I just listened to whatever my friends were talking about.

Your POV:

On the car ride home, I was a bit uncomfortable. Teen Top is SO LOUD!! I looked up, and I noticed Byunghun oppa didn't look at me as much. I guess there was nothing on my face now? Whatever, they kept talking until there was finally silence. Then my stupid brother had to open his mouth again. Hopefully he will talk about them keeping my secret now.

"So, what do you guys wanna do now?" REALLY OPPA, YOU PABO!!! When is he gonna ask??? They started talking again, and I felt uncomfortable again. Byunghun looked at me with worried eyes, so I just smiled at him. I didn't know what else to do. We got home, and I decided I should start getting ready for bed. It was 10:00, I was tired from today, and the first day of school was tomorrow. I waved goodbye to them, and they all pulled me into a group hug. They are squeezing me so hard!! "-___-

When I went up, I dragged Chanhee oppa with me. The rest had a confused look on their face, but I just smiled at them and told them to stay a little while longer. I'm sure they are all tired and want to go to bed too, but they need to no and my oppa was stupid and tell them earlier. Pabo!! I pushed oppa into my room and shut the door. "Oppa, tell them about keeping my secret!! You haven't all day and school is TOMORROW!!!" He looked a little scared, but I didn't care. If he doesn't tell them, then I might get even MORE hate and attention. People at school can be really mean, calling me nerd and kicking me and sometimes slapping me too! But I will never tell oppa because one, he would be mad, and two, it would definitely show that I am his sister.

Chanhee's POV:

"Oppa, tell them about keeping my secret!! You haven't all day and school is TOMORROW!!!" I was a little scared of her at the time. I didn't expect her to yell at me, but good thing she reminded me. I TOTALLY forgot. I slowly nodded and ran out of her room. I was so relieved to get out of there. I went downstairs and told the guys I had something to tell them. "Guys, nobody can know that ~~~~~~~ is my sister ok? Just keep treating her as the 'nerd' at school. But, if you watch her get beaten up, I will personally fight you. Protect her like she is YOUR OWN SISTER!! Ok???" They all nodded and started heading out the door. I was really tired, so after they all left, I went upstairs.

I took a shower and got in bed. I looked at my nightstand, it had a picture of my family altogether. My parents, me, and ~~~~~~~. I miss my parents so much! I just hope they are ok. ~~~~~~~ still doesn't know what happened to them, she just knows that they went away. I think she thinks it is for business, but as long as she doesn't know the real reason. With the thought of my family in my head, I fell asleep.

Your POV:

Ugh.. first day of school.. waking up at 6:00.. I really am NOT a morning person. I got out of bed and got ready. Chanhee's door was still closed, so I went in to wake him up. I made breakfast, we ate, and we get out the door. He dropped me off, and I walked. I got to school, got what I needed from my locker, and head to my classroom. I was the first one there, so I started reading a book. Someone took my book from me after I had read a few pages, and I looked up to see my best friend. "Oh, HI JIEUN UNNIE!!" "Hi ~~~~~~~! What are you doing here so early? Whatever, class doesnt start for a while. Let's TALK!" We talked about many things, but silence came when she asks me a question. "Sooo, ~~~~~~~... Like anyone? Like a KINGKA?? Hmmmmmm???" I was shocked. Did she see me at the amusement park? Did she see me walk to Chanhee oppa's car? What is happening? I shook my head and answered no one, but then I got suspicious. "Jieun unnie, why did you ask me that? Do YOU like someone?" She slightly blushed and answered. "N-Ne.. I kinda have a crush on....... Chunji oppa.." On the outside, I was very calm. Inside, I was going crazy. My BEST FRIEND likes my BROTHER!! Of course, she doesn't KNOW he is my brother but STILL! My thoughts were interrupted when the bell rang. The teacher walked in and class began.

The rest of the day went by like noting. Want to know why I am so smart and know all this stuff? It's because my brother is STUPID and needs my help. I want to help him, so I study the material, understand it, then teach it to him. I walked to the corner, got into the car, and I was sitting next to Byunghun oppa again because SOMEBODY took my passenger seat. *cough Niel cough* I had gotten to know them better from the previous day, and I knew I could trust them because I heard no one talking about how I am Chanhee's sister today at school.

Author's POV:

They got home and they were in an awkward silence. Finally, Changjo spoke up. "Let's do something! I still want to get to know ~~~~~~~ more!" Changjo was more of a quiet person, so they were all surprised when he talked. Niel smiled, when a thought popped into his head. "I KNOW!! We can all take ~~~~~~~ out individually to get to know her better. If we hang out as a group she can't talk to ALL of us right?" Chunji was scared by the idea because he thought it would be like a date. Apparently, L. Joe had read his thoughts because he came up to Chunji. "Don't worry, hyung! It will be like two friends hanging out!!" Chunji softened a little when he heard L. Joe trying to comfort him. "I guess it won't hurt, that is if ~~~~~~~~ is ok with it." All eyes turned to you. You just smiled and nodded at them. Once you nodded, a fight immediately rose up. "OK, ~~~~~~~, I WILL BRING YOU SOMEWHERE TOMORROW!!" Niel said excitedly. Then Ricky and Changjo came in, "NO FAIR HYUNG!! I WANNA TAKE HER OUT FIRST!!" They said in unison, when they turned to each other and started pushing each other. CAP and L. Joe just stood there, not wanting to partake in the fight. You were glad that at least SOME of them were calm.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you those who have already subscribed to my story! I'll try to update as much as possible!^^

Sorry if this chapter was boring, but the next few chapters will be their one-on-one "dates"

Who should I write about first?

Comment and Subscribe?

Thank you for reading!!

He is so cute!! Anyone else L. Joe biased here?? I love him!!<3

Or do you like Niel and his y lips?? haha.. his FISHY LIPS!!<3