WHO IS HE O.O

You... You... What?

Byunghun's POV:

It was the weekend. ~~~~~~~~ and I are just strolling in the park because we had nothing better to do. She got tired, so we sat on the bench. I saw she looked tired. She looked like she needed a drink.

"Yah, you like so tired. Do you need something to drink?"

"Ahh~~ that would be great, oppa!"

"What do you want?"

"Surprise me."

I got up and went to a supermarket nearby. I got her second favorite drink right after bubble tea, coffee milk. Maybe she just loves caffiene or something, I don't know. I went and bought the milk, but also bought her a bouquet of flowers. I brought it back to the bench, to see she is talking to some guy. Not only that, the guy just ruffled her hair and she let him. She was laughing with him. And he put his arm around there. I stomped to the bench.

"Oh, annyeong oppa," she said casually as if nothing is wrong.

"Who is this?" I ask. I don't bother with greetings, I want to know who this touchy feely guy is.

She gave him a look and he nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, D-"

"I didn't ask you. Now, ~~~~~~~, who is this?"

"Let him introduce himself."

"No, you tell me. I don't know him. He could be telling me lies for all I know."

"Oh yeah, totally. Because he would lie about who he is. I know him, isn't that enough? What, do you think he is going to say he is an alien coming to kidnap me? Oh no I have to leave and go to his home planet."

"Why can't you just tell me who he is?"

"Maybe because you're stubborn. You would know who he is if he would just let him introduce himself!"

"Well why can't you introduce us?"

"Fine. Byunghun oppa, this is Dae Dae oppa-"

"OPPA?!"

"Ne, is there a problem?"

"YEAH WHY ARE YOU CALLING HIM OPPA?!" I yelled. I was furious. How could she just call someone oppa?

"OH I'M SORRY, DO I HAVE TO GET PERMISSION TO CALL SOMEONE OPPA NOW?"

"WELL..... NO BUT STILL..."

"BUT STILL WHAT?"

"Ummm... I think I should probably leave now. Bye, baby-"

"BABY?! NO YOU ARE STAYING HERE! WHY DID YOU JUST CALL HER BABY?!"

"Because that is what he calls me you jealous pabo."

"Oh, so you answer the question that isn't directed to you."

"Well, I'm sorry mister. I didn't know I needed permission to answer a question too. WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME THE GUIDELINES SO THAT I DON'T BREAK ANY MORE RULES!"

"I think I should jus-"

"NO STAY!" both ~~~~~~~ and I said at the same time.

"Dae oppa, please explain to hi-"

"Why with the oppa? What is he to you?"

"Well I call the rest of Teen Top that. What are they to me?"

"Why can't you just answer my question?"

"Well, can you answer mine?"

"Well they are your brother and your boyfriend's friends."

"OOOOOOOH~!!! That's where I heard the name before. So your the boyfriend, huh?"

"Yeah! So get away from her!"

"Nahh~~. ~~~~~~~-ie he's kinda short hehe."

"SHUT UP IT'S MY GENES!"

"YAH, WHY ARE YOU UPSET?!"

"Well, I don't know. For all I know you could be cheating with this guy behind my back."

That did it. It was almost as if I set off a ticking time bomb. 3....... 2............ 1.......................

"EXCUSE ME MISTER WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY DID YOU JUST ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING? YOU PABO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU? WHAT, DO YOU NOT TRUST ME? OR NO MAYBE EVERYONE I CALL OPPA IS MY BOYFRIEND! IS JONGHYUN MY BOYFRIEND? CHANGYUN? MINSOO? DANIEL? HUH? IS MY BROTHER NOW MY BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING? NO. NO THEY AREN'T. OR MAYBE NONE OF THEM ARE MY BOYFRIEND. OH WAIT, I CALL YOU OPPA, DON'T I?" she yelled furiously stomping away. I watched her go.

"Dude, you should go after her. She can stay mad really easily."

"YOU. SHUT. UP. THIS IS YOUR FAULT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO TOUCHY UGH GET LOST I NEED TO GO FIND MY GIRLFRIEND. MINE. Not yours, but MINE." and I rushed away. I looked everywhere for her. Alleys, shops, streets. Then I realized. I knew where she was going. I ran as fast as I could to the beach.


JEALOUS BYUNGHUN! I wanted to add more drama because I think my fic is starting to get boring haha...

Mian if it's bad... I've been having a little writer's block for this story.... I don't really know where to go with it actually "=.=

Hope you enjoyed it anyways!

Comment (please~~~~~~~~~~~~ I want feedback..) and Subscribe

Thank you for Reading!

 

Yay for drama... speaking of dramas... Heirs... and I'm watching You're Beautiful..... and Vampire Prosecutor... BUT MASTER'S SUN ALL THE WAY EVERYBODY SHOULD WATCH MASTER'S SUN IT'S AMAZING ASDFGHJKL; AND REPLY 1997 ALSO THEY ARE BOTH AMAZING