Meet Everybody

You... You... What?

       Usually, people start their freshman year around the age 15/16. They then graduate when they are around 19/20. Like I said, usually. This was not the case for you. When you started you freshman year, you were only 14. Why you ask? Well, let's just say people don't call you a nerd just for the fun of it. This was the reason that you would be tormented for the rest of your high school life.

Flashback: Your POV

It was my first day of freshman year and I was only 14 years old. Yes, most start at 15 or 16, but I was special. Smart. All the way back in elementary school, I had skipped 5th grade. I went directly from 4th grade to 6th grade, but I was not bullied for it. People had envied me and my smart little brain. If only I had went to the same high school as them, but no. I had to go to the same school as my brother, Chanhee, so that he could drive you to school. It was a new set of people, and being the antisocial I was, I were scared of how they would react.

"~~~~~~~!!! Wake up!! It is your first day at TOP High and I don't want to be late!" Chanhee screamed at me. I rolled out of bed lazily and looked at your clock. 6:00!! Why do I have to wake up so early:( You see, before, I could walk to school and get there on time by waking up at 7:30. This was different. School now started at 7:30, but I have to get there by 7:00 because that is when the gates close. It takes about 15 minutes to get to school. That's right, there are gates at this new school. Once you are late, there is no turning back. I hurriedly got ready and ate my breakfast. I put my hair into a side braid and put on my glasses. "Chanhee Oppa hurry up!!" you yelled. And he was rushing ME this morning. He ran downstairs and told me to start getting into the car. He got in and the drive began. It was only 6:30 when we began driving so we were early. On the ride, I needed to ask a favor of Chanhee.

"umm... Oppa?" I began, and he nodded acknowledging me. "Can you park a block away and let me out first? Also in school, pretend you don't know me. I don't want to be the "kingka's sister" or anything and I don't want any attention. Pleaseeeee" I was intending on just talking like a normal conversation, but I had said everything really quickly because I was nervous as to how Oppa would react. I did my puppy dog eyes because I know he can't say no to them. "~~~~~~~ , you know I can't say no to that face. Ok, but tell me if anyone bullies you or hurts you in any way. I promised our parents I would take good care of you while they were away!!" YES!! He agreed!!

We were close to school, so he dropped me off and I walked the rest of the way. It was only a block, so it didn't matter to me. I reached school at 6:50 and walked through the gates. Everyone was staring at me, and I could hear the whispers about me. "I heard she is only 14. What a NERD!" "That must be the nerdy freshman I heard about!" "She looks so young!! She must have skipped a grade. Haha such a NERD!" I kept hearing them, but there was one word that stuck out. NERD. I was never called a nerd before, I was always called smart but NEVER nerd. I quickly walked to my locker to put my things away, then quickly walked (almost running) to my classroom. I waited until the bell rang and the students all filed in and sat in a desk. I sat on a desk in the back, hoping nobody would sit beside me. Then, someone came up to me. "May I sit here?" she asked. I just nodded my head, thinking that she just wanted to make fun of me or something. I have been thinking negatively all morning. She smiled at me, "Hi!! My name is Jieun, but you can call me  IU! What's your name?" I just looked at her, then decided I shouldn't be rude. "~~~~~~~. Lee ~~~~~~." "Oh, my surname is Lee too!! So, I heard you are only 14?" I immediately thought that this was what she was waiting for. So that she could make fun of me. I replied again, "Yea." My expression was blank. Then, she surprised me. "Cool!! So you skipped a grade?? WAAAH Your must be sooo smart!! Wanna be my friend?" I just stared blankly into space until I finally replied. "Sure." Wow, I have a friend. The teacher walked in and handed out paperwork. Blah Blah Blah, she said more stuff but I was just waiting for class to be over. The bell rang and I walked out with Jieun.I was still skeptical, but she seemed nice. The rest of the day went by and I saw oppa smile when he saw I had made a friend. I walked to the spot he had dropped me off and he came to pick me up.

*End Flashback*

Ever since that day, Jieun has been your best friend. Nobody else tried to befrien you, but you didn't care. You knew that Jieun would always be there with you.

Your POV:

It is the end of July and summer vacation is almost over. Jieun still doesn't know that Chanhee is my brother, and whenever she wants to come over to my house then I just suggest somewhere else. It has been working out well, but I have been wondering if she thinks it is suspicious I don't want her to come over. *No I'm just overthinking it.* Nobody has found out about my identity yet. I smile at the thought, and I get out of bed. It's 11:00 when I woke up because I HATE waking up early. I get out of bed, get ready, and go out of my room. I am meeting Jieun at the mall today and I don't want to be late. Lucky for me, the mall is close enough to walk to so Chanhee doesn't need to drive me there. I walk out of your room when I hear laughing. *That doesn't sound like oppa's laugh...*  I run downstairs and see six pairs of eyes on me. Oppa's eyes widen when he sees me there and that is when I noticed that he had brought his friends over. Before, whenever they came, I would always hide in my room or go out. They never saw me, even before I went to TOP High. Suddenly, five guys run to me and look at me, then at oppa, then back at me, then back at oppa. They keep doing that until oppa breaks the silence. "Soooo guys... hehehe I guess you are wondering who she is?" They all run to oppa and start whispering into his ears. I can't hear them, but Chanhee oppa starts to push them and his face looks angry.

Chanhee's POV:

They ran to me and began whispering in my ears. "Isn't she the nerd?" "She is the one who skipped a grade right?" "What is she doing in your house? Are you guys secretly dating?" They kept bombarding me with questions, but I got angry and starting pushing them. They were calling my cutie dongsaeng a nerd, what else was I suppose to do? And they thought I was dating her... grosssss. I saw ~~~~~~~ come over and she had a confused look on her face, mixed with anger because I didn't tell her about my friends coming over today. "Is everything alright?" She asked and we all stopped. I told them that I would explain it to them if they calmed down. They quickly sat on the couch, waiting for my explanation. I mouthed "Is it ok?" to ~~~~~~~ and she hesitated, but nodded. I began explaining. "Ok, guys, this is Lee ~~~~~~~~. She is my sister. She did skip a grade and she does go to TOP High, but we pretend like we don't know each other per her request." "SISTER??? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A SISTER!!" Teen Top yelled at me as I partially hid behind my sister because I was scared. After they settled down, I told them to introduce themselves.

Your POV:

Oppa told us to introduce ourselves, and they began to do so. A muscular guy with a cap on began to speak. "Hey, I'm Minsoo, but you can call me C.A.P!" "Hi! I'm Byunghun, but you can call me L. Joe," the short one said. "I'M DANIEL BUT YOU CAN CALL ME NIEL HII!!" the one with big fish lips excitedly said. "I'm Changhyun, but call me RICKYYYY!!!" the cute one said. And he started doing aegyo too. Then the last one, "Hi. My name is Jonghyun but you can call me Changjo." the other muscular guy with red hair said. He looked like one of the eldest with all his muscles and his calm voice. And then he said something that surprised me. "Oh yeah, I'm the maknae of Teen Top." He sounded a little sad about it, but I just warmly smiled at him and he smiled back. I had always heard of Teen Top. One, my brother was part of itt. Two, they were the kingkas of the school. I had seen them all last year, and I knew that Minsoo had graduated last year. Then Chanhee oppa told me to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm ~~~~~~~~. I'm Chanhee's sister and I am 15 years old." They all looked at me weirdly and then asked me, "Did you just call him Chanhee?" I had a confused look on my face.*Isn't that his name???* Then oppa decided to tell me. "Oh, I go by the name Chunji with them, ~~~~~~~~. You still call me Chanhee oppa though, ok?" I nodded my head then looked at my watch. "Omo, I'm late! Nice meeting you guys, but I have to go. See you later!" They all waved bye as I walked out the door. I quickly headed to the mall to not be late and saw Jieun sitting there waiting for me. She wasn't mad or anything and we just began shopping after getting some bubble tea.

*Skip to the day before school starts*

Chanhee's POV:

Teen Top is coming over today and I told ~~~~~~~~~ to get ready. They were coming over because they wanted to get to know her better. They haven't seen her since the day they met. ~~~~~~~ got ready and came downstairs. She sat on the couch, waiting for them to arrive. I sat down next to her and then she turned to me. "Oppa?" I turned to her "Yea?" "Can you please tell them not to tell anybody that I am your sister?" I smiled at her and nodded. She smiled back and thanked me. She still didn't know what we were doing today because the guys wanted to surprise her. They finally came and they greeted us. ~~~~~~~ stood up and greeted them. "Hello Minsoo-sshi, Byunghun-sshi, Daniel-sshi, Changhyun-sshi, Jonghyun-sshi. Nice to see you again!" They all looked at her weirdly until Ricky shouted. "WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE FORMALITY??? CALL ME OPPA!!!!" I was surprised by this, and I could tell ~~~~~~~ was too. Then all the others came in and starting telling her to call them oppa too.

Your POV:

Teen Top was in front of me, begging me to call them oppa. I finally nodded my head, mostly so that they would stop, and they all looked happy. "YAY!!" they all shouted happily when I agreed. I wanted them to stop, so I started talking. "Oppas, what are we doing today?" They all looked at me and shouted, "AMUSEMENT PARK!!!" They really were like little kids. But then I noticed, people from TOP high could be there. I quickly excused myself and went upstairs. I took off my glasses, put in my contacts, were my sunglasses, and put on a baseball cap. Hopefully, people won't recogize me with these on.I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs.

Byunghun's POV:

I saw her walking down the stairs. I looked at her, and noticed she took her glasse off and took out her side braid. Now, she was wearing sunglsses and a baseball cap with her hair down. *She looks beautiful...*  No L. Joe, what are you thinking? This is your best friend's sister AND she was only 15 years old. SNAP OUT OF IT!! She came down and walked towards the door. "Kaja, oppas!" They all began to walk, but I stood there frozen. Until someone pushed me that is. Chunji had bumped into me and I went back to reality. I followed them out the door and we drove to the amusement park.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo, how was it? Was it too long or too short? SInce it's the first chapter I am mostly introducing everyone so it might be boring.

Sorry if it is... Please give me feedback!! Did you like it? Wonder why their parents are away??

Comment and Subscribe?

Thank you for reading!! Love you guys!^^