HOME SWEET HOME!

You... You... What?

Your POV:

TODAY IS THE DAY I GO BACK TO CHANHEE OPPA~!!! Gomawo Dae Dae oppa~! I am eternally thankful to you~!! I get to live with my oppa!!! Luckily I didn't bring many belongings with me. I just have to move back. AND TODAYY IS THE DAY! Dae oppa is going to drive me there soon. Very soon. As in almost right now. He just needs to come down to drive me. Aish, Dae oppa PPALI~!!!

Yay~!!! We are driving to my house right now! I'm so excited. On the way, oppa and I talked about many things. Aigoo~~ silly oppa keeps asking about my love life. I NEED MORE GIRL FRIENDS T^T.

We arrived at my house. HOME SWEET HOME~!! I ran into the house. Chanhee oppa was sitting on the couch, so I ran and jumped on him.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Calm down, oppa. What? Don't want me here~?"

"ANI I WANT YOU HERE EVERY SINGLE DAY! But don't scare oppa like that, araji?" (A/N: Idk how to spell lol mianhae~)

"Arraseo oppa. I won't!"

"And who is this?" oppa asked, gesturing to Dae oppa.

"My best chingu in the world! This is Daehyun oppa. Daehyun oppa, this is Chanhee oppa."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Daehyun ibnida~!!" he introduced himself.

"Annyeong~! Call me Chunji! So~~ How old are you?" Chanhee oppa asked. Aish, oppa is so weird. Why would he ask something like that?

"I'm 20... I was born the June of 1993~!! Wae~?"

"WAAHHHHH~~~ That means I have a new hyung!!!!" So that's why Chanhee oppa wanted to know. Wow. I should really find friends my own age. All my friends are older than me and I don't understand why.

"Haha sure~. Well, I have to go. See you later baby~. Bye Chunji-ah!"

"Annyeong oppa!"

When Dae oppa left, Chanhee oppa totally freaked out. "DID HE JUST CALL YOU BABY HUH? HUH? DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT? WHAT IS HE TO YOU?"

"Oppa~~~ Dae is just a chingu. CHINGU. Have you forgotten? I'm dating your dongsaeng called LEE BYUNGHUN."

"Arraseo. Arraseo." Oppa is so weird.

I went upstairs and washed up. I blow-dried my hair and went downstairs. All of Teen Top was there. Suddenly I was on the floor because.......... I was tackled with Teen Top hugs. (A/N: Is it weird that I find this adorable and wish Teen Top could tackle hug me?.... No?... Just me?.... Ok.. I'll stop lol)

"BOGOSHIPEO~!! DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN, ARRASEO?" I heard all of them scream at once. Are they just synchronized or something?

"Arraseo, arraseo. I won't leave again." They went back to playing their video games except for Byungie oppa.

"Yah~ Wae didn't you tell oppa? Huh?"

"Because oppa would've stopped me, right?"

"Keurae." (A/N: again idk spelling.... i mean like he's saying right to answer her yeah mian if anyone wants to help me with korean words please help T-T)

"Yeah, so that's why I didn't tell you. Otherwise Chanhee oppa would've had to leave. I missed you, oppa~!"

"Hehe I missed you too. Even though it was only like 1 or 2 days I STILL MISSED YOU! Oppa wants to see you every single day, arraseo?"

"Arraseo oppa~! I'll see you everyday!"

"Let's go somewhere tomorrow jagiya~! Arraseo? We can get bubble tea!"

"BUBBLE TEA YES YES YES BUBBLE TEA MY LOVE YES~!!!"

"You must really love bubble tea."

"Ne. I love it a lot, oppa! It's my most favorite thing in the whole entire universe!"

"YAH~! Do you love me more or bubble tea?"

"Hmmmmmmmm-"

"YAH!"

"Mwoh? I'm thinking, oppa~!" He had a weird look on his face. "Arraseo... I choose.... BYUNGIE OPPA~!!"

"JINJJA~? YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN BUBBLE TEA? YAY~!!!!" He hugged me and started jumping up and down. I don't understand why he is so happy. He just compared himself to bubble tea and I had to think about it.


Mianhae mianhae JEONGMAL MIANHAE! I'm trying to update whenever I have time...

Also.. I got obsessed with dramas... Someone help me it's like my drug OTL...

Lame chappie i know.. BUT NEXT CHAPPIE WILL HAVE THE CHEESY BUBBLE TEA DATE haha..

I'm gonna make them it one of those cheesy couples just because I can and I feel like it....

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for Reading

Please comment I want feedback... My last comment was my friend being bored T^T

OMFG IT'S SO CLOSE TO NOVEMBER 11 THE DAY OF THE INFINITE CONCERT OMO I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT KYA~!!!!!!! sorry.... And can someone please check out Mystic? It's the applyfic I'm co authoring... The link is in the last chapter and please apply... We only have like 3 applicants and we need 13 I feel like such a fail someone please apply T-T