"Date";)

You... You... What?

Byunghun's POV:

Cheonggyeoncheon, Cheonggyeoncheon, today is the day of our date at Cheonggyeoncheon~~!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY~~~~!!!! Don't judge, I had a lot of sugar and I am just so excited of my DATE. Ok, maybe not really classified as a date BUT STILL. Hmmmm..... I'm gonna wear... I don't think she cares so... T-SHIRT AND JEANS!!! Yes it will be comfortable haha. I'm really happy today~~! I can't wait!!!! I hope that she says yes and accepts me!!! Plus, I GET BUBBLE TEA~!!!! Haha I love bubble tea~~!!! Ok, picked out my clothes, we are going to get the bubble tea, should I get her flowers or something?? Nahh~~ no need.

Your POV:

"~~~~~~~!!!!!!!" "WAE, OPPA???" "CAN I COME IN??" "NE!! AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL IF YOU'RE RIGHT OUTSIDE MY DOOR!!!" "You were yelling to though~~." "That's because you were yelling, Oppa. Anyways, what do you want?" "Are you ready for your date~???" "I'm not going on a date. I'm just going to hang out with Byunghun Oppa, that's all." "Arraseo, it's not a date. Whatever you say~~." "Is that all???" "Ani~~." What's with him today- OH YEAH!!! Tomorrow is Friday and he thinks he is leaving. Huhuhuhu Oppa is so funny, thinking I would let him leave me. "Then what do you want??" "Can you come home by 10 tonight??" "Wae? Is that my curfew or something??" "Ani~~ I just want you home earlier because I'm gonna mis- I mean I want to play video games with you and L.Joe." "Mwoh, Oppa? Did you say you were gonna miss...." Let's see if he breaks. I actually can't believe he is lying to me like this. Meanie Oppa~~. "Ani I just said the wrong thing. Why would I miss you? It's not like either of us are going anywhere long term where we won't see each other, right?" Liar, lying liar Oppa. "Oh~~ I see arraseo~!!

7:00 PM??? I need to get ready~!!! Let's see now, already picked out my clothes (check chapter 24), should I wear makeup? Nah~~ why bother it's not like today is special or anything. Got my phone~~~ I think that's it. How should I do my hair??? Aish, I'll just leave it down. Wae am I thinking like this? It's just 2 friends hanging out together. EXCEPT THAT ONE OF THEM LIKES THE OTHER~!!! O.O I like him so that must be why i'm so nervous. Yeah, that's the reason why. Ok, got everything?? *doorbell sounds~* Wow, 8:00 already? I went downstairs to let him in. Wow. How can he make just simple t-shirt and jeans look so good?? *^* He was wearing this:

(Imagine his hair is pink.. The hair color he has right now..)

"~~~~~~~, ready to go?" "Sure Oppa, Eodi???" "Wait and see~!!" Darn. I WANT TO KNOW~~!!! T___T "Fine." We went out and got on his motorbike. Good thing I didn't wear a dress or anything. "You look pretty tonight." WAIT HOLD UP!!! WHAT DID THIS GUY JUST SAY??? O.o "E-Excuse me?" "You look pretty." "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." WAIT. What did I just say??? O.O And the worst part is that he SMILED. How embarassing... >< He parked his motorbike and I looked up to see that we were at.... BUBBLE TEA OMO NA SARANG~!!!!!!! BUBBLE TEA~~!!!!!!

Author's POV:

They arrived at the bubble tea place and Byunghun ordered, as he already knew what your favorite flavor was. When they got out, you went to sit down but then he told you to get up. "Wae, Oppa? Isn't this where you took me??" "Ani~~ This isn't the place~~!!! I have somewhere else!!!!!" You got up to go with him. "Oppa~~~ Can't I at least have my bubble tea~~?? Jebal~~???" "Aniyo~~~ We are drinking it at the place." "WELL PPALI I WANT MY BUBBLE TEA~!!!" "Arraseo, arraseo I'm hurrying!!" You guys arrived at Cheonggyeoncheon and you were amazed and confused at the same time. Byunghun dragged you to one of the seats and you guys sat down. You were happier then because he gave you your bubble tea.

Byunghun's POV:

Ok, L.Joe. You can do this. It's not like it is mission impossible, right? Or maybe it is. Aish whatever. I took another sip of my bubble tea. "Oppa~~ what are we doing here? Isn't this a date place??" OMO PERFECT OPPURTUNITY GOMAWO ~~~~~~~~!!! "Ah~~ Ne. It's because, it is the perfect place for me to ask you this. Lee ~~~~~~~, will you be my girlfriend and make me the happiest guy in the WHOLE world??" Her eyes widened. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?? Please tell me it's a good thing... Jebal...

Your POV:

M-Mwoh?? Mwoh?? MWOH?? WHAT JUST HAPPENED??? "U-Ummm E-Excuse me... What did you just say??" "Will you be ma girl ~~~~~~~~??" "NE!!! I mean.. Ne." Woah there~~~ I got a little too excited. Well, how can I not?? MY CRUSH JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS ASDFGHJKL!!!! Oh well, he started giggling. He must be happy. Except I will see him less because I have to go live with that weirdo and my parents "-___-. Weirdo company owner person, why do I have to go with you now?? This is my only option, because NOBODY CAN TAKE MY OPPA AWAY FROM ME!!! NOBODY~!!!

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So~~~, How was it?? Please comment more. I want to know if I am doing well.. YAY GO BYUNGIE haha.. Finally...

*me: breaks out into be ma girl when he is confessing* I'm quite weird......

And comment who you think the son is!!!

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for Reading!!

 

GUYS I AM FREAKING OUT OMO I GOT INFINITE SAN JOSE CONCERT TICKETS I GET TO SEE MY YEOL AND MYUNGSOO AND SUNGGYU AND DONGWOO AND WOOHYUN AND HOYA AND SUNGJONG~~!!! Lol sorry... Infinite is my second favorite group, after Teen Top, and I am REALLY EXCITED~!!! Teen Top come to San Jose T-T.. I know a lot of fans here come on~~!!!