Chapter 72: :)

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry Woohyun-ah” Celine whispered as she hugged Woohyun tight. Woohyun was shocked, he can feel Celine’s tears on his shoulders.

 

“Shhhh, don’t cry baby… It’s okay” Woohyun whispered as he held back his tears.

 

 

“Woohyun-ah, I’ve hurt Myungsoo again… I’ve hurt him again…I’m hopeless” Celine sobbed.

 

 

“What the hell is happening here Nam Woohyun?” a voice of an old man caught everyone’s attention. There stood Woohyun’s grandfather. Not getting what was happening.

 

 

“Arthur, just let them be… please…” Celestine Celine’s grandma butted in. Everyone gasped when Woohyun suddenly knelt down in front of Celine, in front of Myungsoo, in front of his parents and in front of all the guests.

 

 

“Celine Cho, I know all this drama is too much for you already. I know that you are having a hard time. I know that you are the one suffering the most. I know that it is so much too selfish to do this. But I want you to know and everyone to see how much I love you. Celine Cho, you have always been the only girl I have ever loved. You are the only one who makes my heart beat every second of every day. All I wanted is to make you happy. I am not perfect for you and I know that, but I am perfectly sure that I am the best for you. I won’t let you cry anymore. Please, spend the rest of your forever with me, Will you marry me Celine?”

 

 

Everyone was silent and is listening intently to Woohyun’s sweet words. They were all surprised. Specially Woohyun’s parents and his grandfather who did not know anything all along.

 

 

Woohyun was still kneeling as he waited for Celine’s reply.

 

 

“How am I going to answer you when you don’t have any ring for me Woohyun-ah. How dare you do this to me?” Celine chuckled.

 

 

“Is that what you really want baby? For your information, I have been waiting for this moment since 5 years ago. I was about to make us legally engaged that time when you left” Woohyun pouted cutely.

 

 

“How prepared are you baby?” Celine mocked.

 

 

“I am prepared like this” Woohyun said as he removed a necklace from his neck. In the necklace a diamond ring was hanging. Celine never thought that this moment would actually happen to her entire life.

 

 

Inside the ring were engraved words that says: “WOOHYU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter