Chapter 49: Another chance.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the first day of class after the Christmas break and students were busy chatting about what had happened to them during their break. Some were boasting on the gifts they received and such. After a while the crowd had gone quiet when they saw Infinite coming. The 7 of them were walking like stars in a red carpet.

 

 

The girls started fangirling on each of their crushes on Infinite. Euni and Celine were classmates they were already inside the room when they heard girl squeling.

 

 

“What is that noise?” Celine asked Eunji a bit irritated.

 

 

“Let’s take a look?” Eunji suggested and Celine nodded.

 

 

The two peaked at the door and saw infinite approaching them.

 

 

“Infinite” both of them said and sighed. The boys saw them by the door and immediately waved at the two making the fangirls glare at them.

 

 

“NOONA!! My most beautiful and beloved noona, annyeong!!” Sungjong greeted her cutely.

 

 

“Hello Jongie, how are you what brings you here?” Celine asked eyeing the other members.

 

 

“Uh? We just wanted to see you two and we wanted to send Woohyun hyung here” Hoya said shyly.

 

 

“Arasssso” Eunji said teasing them.

 

 

“We’ll go now, see you two later at the cafeteria, and don’t forget to bring the cassanova with you. I don’t want him roaming around the campus hitting on any woman he sees” Sunggyu said making Woohyun annoyed.

 

 

“Hyung~” Woohyun whined. Sunggyu just scoffed and they left.

 

 

“So. Goodmorning ladies” Woohyun said as he greeted Celine and Eunji. The two just rolled their eyes at him.

 

 

“Ya!! Why are you guys glaring at me? What did I do to you? Ya!!” Woohyun was whining and using his aegyo at the two especially Celine when the professor came.

 

 

After 1 long hour the bell rang…

 

 

Woohyun was about to approach Celine and Eunji when Tiffany approached him.

 

 

“Hey there playboy?” She said seductively.

 

 

“What do you want Seohyun?” Woohyun hissed.

 

 

“Yah!! Nam Woohyun I’m tiffany not Seohyun!!” she said angrily.

 

 

“Woah really? I thought you are Seohyun? Or Sunny?, weel in short I don’t remember you so scram!!”

 

 

“Did you just reject me for the second time??” she asked.

 

 

“Well yeah I guess I did that. Wanna hear the third one?” Woohyun said as he stood up and got his bag.

 

 

“You will really pay for this you stupid brat!!” Tiffany yelled.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter