Chapter 65: Myungsoo and Eunji

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today would be the execution of Woohyun and Eunji’s plan. Eunji texted Myungsoo last night that they they would meet and he agreed.

 

 

Eunji wore a simple dress with flats. She was truly a simple and beautiful girl.

 

 

She went straight to the coffee shop where she would be meeting Myungsoo. When she arrived she saw Myungsoo already seated at the far end corner of the room sipping his smoking hot coffee.

 

Myungsoo smiled at her when he saw her approaching the table which Eunji gladly smiled back.

 

 

“So how are you Kim Myungsoo?” Eunji asked.

 

 

“Uhm, I’m fine I guess?” Myungsoo said with hesitation.

 

 

“Really? Are you sure you’re fine. I mean Fine?”

 

 

“Yeah”

 

 

Eunji cleared and called for the waiter she ordered a cup of coffee as well. After 5 minutes the waiter came and gave her a cup of coffee and left.

 

 

“I won’t be fooling around anymore. What happened Myungsoo? I thought you were already moving on? Why are you suddenly getting married to Celine? What about me? Was all of that a joke? Are you planning on toying with my feelings? I’ve accepted you with whole heart though I know that Celine was the only one in your heart. But what? Did you really plan on leaving me hanging?”

 

 

 

Myungsoo was at loss of words. He did not know what to do anymore. He’s mind was blank as of the moment. He did not know what to say. He knows that Eunji is hurting because of him and he doesn’t want that to happen.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Eunji-ah. I was serious when I told you I wanted to move on and I want to move on with you. You are very special to me Eunji and I want things to work for us. But everything fell apart when they told me that I was getting married with Celine. I admit I should have been happy because of that news. But hell, I am not happy at all. How can I be happy when I know because of this wedding I would be hurting special people to me. Woohyun hyung, Celine and You. Tell me? How can I be happy? I am ruining everything Eunji. I am sorry.” Myungsoo said as he was looking directly at Eunji’s eyes.

 

 

 

Eunji sees through Myungsoo’s eyes. He was really sad and it breaks Eunji’s heart seeing both Woohyun  and Myungsoo like this.

 

 

“I am sorry too for judging you Myungsoo-ah, I know you’re a good person. I know you can surpass this problem and when that comes just remember I am always here for you waiting. I will never leave you alone.” Eunji said as he held Myungsoo’s hand.

 

 

He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter