Chapter 32: Spin the Bottle.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Infinite including Eunji and Celine. They all gathered at the garden and surrounded a bonfire.

 

“wahhh!! Palli. Let’s start. I’m excited” Sungjong shrieked while dragging Celine beside him.

 

 

“How are we going to do this?” L asked without emotions at all.

 

 

“Well, this would be the mechanics; we would spin the bottle the first person to be pointed would be the one to do the dare, while the second to be pointed will ask his/her the question” Hoya explained.

 

 

Then Dongwoo did the first spin. It was pointed to Sungjong. Hoya was the one to ask Sungjong a dare.

 

 

“TRUTH or DARE?” Hoya asked.

 

 

“Truth!!!!” Sungjong answered with a wide grin.

 

 

“Tell me, are you gay or something?” Hoya grinned,  he was just curious to what would Sungjong answer.

 

 

“Aigggoooo hyung!! Are you crazy?? Me gay!! Omo.. I. AM.NOT.GAY!!!” he was irritated.  Everyone burst into laughter.

 

 

“why are you mad? I was just curious. We all know you love dancing girl group dances, and your moves are too feminine” Hoya laughed.

 

 

“Well I am not gay, you remember that. All of you” Sungjong said and started spinning the bottle.

 

 

The bottle was pointed next Sungyeol, the one to ask him was Eunji.

 

 

“Oppa-“ Eunji was starting to ask him when Sungyeol scoffed and rolled his eyes on her.

 

 

“DARE, and don’t you dare OPPA me” Sungyeol said with an irritated tone.

 

 

“Sungyeol-ssi, why were you so mad at me? What did I do to you?” She said as she blinked too many times, trying to use her aegyo on him.

 

 

“Tssss. Isn’t that obvious??? You are a … But well I really do have reasons… I can sense things… and I can sense your true attitude that you are hiding all this time. Don’t think that I am a fool. I know what and who you are Eunji”

 

 

Sunggyu cleared his throat, “STOP it already Sungyeol, Next Spin, now”

 

 

Sungyeol spinned the bottle and it pointed to L. Woohyun was the one to ask him.

 

 

“Take it easy on me Hyung. TRUTH” Woohyun smirked.

 

 

“hmmmm. Myungsoo do you like Celine? You know she’s my EX? And I played with her heart… Don’t you think you were actually picking up the trash that your hyung had thrown away??” Woohyun asked L, actually he just wanted L to get away from her. He doesn’t want L to be fooled too like what Celine did to him.

 

 

“uhh. Let’s just say that I like her hyung. Yes, you’ve hurt her so much and played with her. That is why I am here to love her, to protect her. To do the things that you should have done to her” L said in a serious tone.

 

 

“b-but” Woohyun was about to reveal the truth but he stopped.

 

 

Celine was shocked with L’s revelation. She never thought that Myungsoo likes her. She only thought that L wants to help her get Woohyun back. She never thought that he would fall for her.

 

 

“Myungie is that true??” Celine asked still surprised.

 

 

L was about to answer but Sungjong stopped him.

 

 

“Na uhh, you can’t ask her noona. Wait for your turn” Celine just nodded, L felt relieved.

 

 

Sungjong caught the bottle and just spinned it randomly. It pointed to Woohyun the one who wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter