Chapter 69 : The day ~ (part 1)

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN’s POV

I entered Eunji’s flat and there I saw her calmly watching a movie. How can she be so calm at times like this?

 

 

“hey” I greeted her. She looked up at me and smiled.

 

 

“Hello there” she greeted back with a smile. She looked so calm really.

 

 

“So? What’s the plan?” I asked her. Maybe she has a plan that is why she looks so relaxed.

 

 

“well, easy there woohyunnie. Come and join me here first let’s watch this movie it’s nice” she said.

 

 

“I don’t have time to watch a movie Eunji, Tomorrow is the wedding! Do you really expect me to just sit there and watch a movie with you?” I asked my voice a bit raising.

 

 

“Relax Woohyun. Okay fine. Sit here wait for me. I’ll tell you everything”

 

 

 

 

 

THE DAY ~

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

Today is the day I have never thought of happening. To be honest I also dreamt of marrying Celine. Waiting for her in front of the altar, exchanging I do’s and so on. But I do not want what is happening. She will not be happy with me. She will never be.

 

 

Tell me? What should I do? What id Woohyun hyung doesn’t fight? What will I do now?

 

 

“Myungsoo-ah… Are you ready?” my mom asked.

 

 

“Ne umma, I’ll be there in a second”

 

 

Here I am in my tux, an hour from now would be the wedding. The wedding that would either make Celine happy or sad. No not sad hurting.

 

 

She doesn’t like me in the very first place…

 

 

She chose Woohyun hyung and not me…

 

 

I was trying to let go…

 

 

But why? Why does this have to happen?

 

 

Celine slept here at home. Grandpa Cho wanted to make sure that she would not escape.

 

 

I don’t get that old man. What is it that makes him do such things to his own granddaughter? Did something happen in the past?

 

 

I just trust Woohyun hyung so much, I know that he will do something to get Celine. He loves her too much I know that.

 

 

Woohyun hyung and Celine has suffered too much, they deserve to be happy. They deserve a happy ending.

 

 

 

 

 

CELINE’s POV

 

 

Today is the wedding… I never thought that Grandpa would do this to me. All I ever wanted was to be happy with my Love, Woohyun.

 

 

When I had hurt him for the first time, I too had suffered big time.

 

 

I promised that I would never hurt him again, but then for the second time… I was killing him…

 

 

I hate myself for that.. He doesn’t deserve to be hurt like this…

 

 

What should I do?

 

 

Can I still do something to fight for what is ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter