Chapter 42: Sick (part 2)

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly everyone was startled when they heard a sound of a falling vase.

 

“what’s that?” Eunji said shocked.

 

 

“Woohyun” Sunggyu yelled and ran to Woohyun’s room.

 

 

Upon entering his room Sunggyu saw Woohyun standing by the window. He was sobbing so hard. Sunggyu could clearly hear his sobs. Woohyun glanced at him when he heard the door opening. The things in his room was scattered everywhere.

 

 

“Woohyun-ah are you okay?” Sunggyu asked.

 

 

“Get out *sobs* please” Woohyun said. He was really crying hard.

 

 

“You should eat first Woohyun-ah” Sunggyu said again.

 

 

“Andwae! Hyung *sobs* gust go and leave me *sobs* alone” Woohyun cooed stubbornly.

 

 

“But you are sick Nam Woohyun. You should eat!” Sunggyu said in a very demanding tone.

 

 

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu. His eyes were red and puffy and tears were streaming down his face. His soft sobbing was heard. He was walking towards Sunggyu attempting to push him and close the door when *BAAAAM* he fainted right in front of Sunggyu.

 

 

Sunggyu’s eyes widened.

 

 

“YAH!!! SUNGJONG-AH !!! LEE SUNGJONG !!! CELINE !!! HELP ME !!!” He yelled outside the door. Infinite was startled they ran fast to where Sunggyu was. Sungjong gasped when he saw Woohyun on Sunggyu’s arms.

 

 

“Lay him on the bed hyung” Sungjong said. He went out of the room and got a medicine for his hyung.

 

 

“Here make him drink this” Sungjong said to no one in particular, he was hoping that Celine would do it.

 

 

Everyone looked at Sungjong and then to each other.

 

 

“Celine-ah I think you are the most fitted person to take care of Woohyun hyung” L said in a concerned and yet hurtful tone. Sungyeol looked at his friend, he knows that this was so hard for L.

 

 

Celine looked at Myungsoo, he smiled weakly at her.

 

 

“Do I need to do this really? What about Eunji?” Celine asked. She was still not in good terms with Woohyun and probably she was the reason why Woohyun was sick in the first place.

 

 

“Celine-ah, you know that Eunji is new to Woohyun hyung. You should do this, do not worry about me. If that’s what you’re thinking I am fine. Hyung needs you so bad right now” Myungsoo cooed again.

 

 

Indeed, Celine was also about what L would feel. She doesn’t want important people to hr to get hurt again. The pain is just unbearable knowing that she caused them to suffer.

 

 

“Arasso, I’ll do it guys. For him and for you all” Celine said as Sungjong gave her the medicine.

 

 

Infinite one by one left with Eunji leaving Celine alone with Woohyun who was still crying in his sleep.

 

 

She observed Woohyun carefully. Her heart softened when she saw him crying. She hated it when he cries. A guy like Woohyun never cries in any si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter