Chapter 64: Woohyun and Eunji

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun has been locking himself in his room for 1 week now. He was totally wasted. Every night he would drown himself with alcohol. He would never sleep unless he is already drunk. His eyes were bloodshot red from crying non-stop.

 

 

He ignores all the calls and messages he receives. He doesn’t care about anything. He just knows that he was broken, shattered and he was in indescribable pain.

 

 

Today was a different day for Woohyun. After locking himself for 1 week, he thought that his life must go on. Why not come back to being the Casanova again. Maybe in that way he will have a life again. Though he is not happy, he just wanted to distract himself from being depressed again.

 

 

He readied himself. Took a bath, shaved, brushed his teeth and styled his hair. He looked at the mirror and smirked.

 

 

“The Casanova is back” he muttered to himself.

 

 

He doesn’t have a plan for today though. He still cannot go to a bar since it was too early to get wasted and drunk again. So he thought that he needs someone to comfort him and someone who he can talk to. Eunji was the one who crossed her mind.

 

 

He drove off to Eunji’s unit. Not even bothering to ask her if it’s okay with her. He was really desperate to talk to someone.

 

 

When he arrived he knocked 3 times. Eunji then opened the door and she looked like she had just got disturbed from her sweet slumber. There she was standing in front of Woohyun with sleepy eyes, bed hair and night gown. If only Woohyun did not respect her he would have jumped her right there. But no, he was here to talk to her. He needs her badly.

 

 

Her eyes widened when she saw Woohyun standing in her doorstep.

 

 

“woah, what… what are you doing here Woohyun?” she asked still shocked.

 

 

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck and smiled warmly at Eunji.

 

 

“Eunji-ah, I need someone to talk to. Can you accompany me for just a day please” he said with a hint of sadness in his eyes which Eunji clearly saw even though he was trying so hard to hide it.

 

 

“Sure sure, yeah you idiot. I was trying to call you. But you were ignoring me” Eunji rolled her eyes at him.

 

 

“I am not checking me phone” Woohyun smiled shyly.

 

 

“Arasso, just come in first I’ll go get ready. By the way congratulations you have just ruined my beauty sleep” Eunji chuckled.

 

 

 

After 30 minutes of waiting Eunji was already.

 

 

“So? What are we going to do today Woohyun?” she asked.

 

 

“Can we, uh… stay here first Eunji-ah. I just want to talk to you first. I badly want to have someone to talk to. I think I’m gonna be crazy. Aishh” Woohyun ruffled his hair.

 

 

“Aissh you douche. Don’t do that to your hair. You look hot my gosh” Eunji joked.

 

 

“Seriously are you hitting on me right now Eunji?” Woohyun joked back and laughed.

 

 

“What? Hahaha you must be kidding me”

 

 

Both of them laughed. But everything turned serious when a tears fell from Woohyun’s eyes. He started sobbing while he hid his face from his hands.

 

 

“Woohyun-ah, yah why are you crying all of a sudden? Are you bipolar?” eunji asked. But Woohyun was still crying like a lost child. Eunji softened at the sight of him crying. She hugged him.

 

 

“Shushh… stop crying Woohyun-ah… please don’t be like this” Eunji said, while patting Woohyun’s back. She felt his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter