Chapter 14: Jealous.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Celine’s POV

It has already been one week since Woohyun met that Lee Eunji girl. They are always together. I am not even sure if they dating already. I just don’t like that girl, I know she is hiding something. There is a part of her that makes me hate the hell out of her. Well she is just too innocent and kind to be true. Like DUUUUH! I know she’s a ! I am a girl too.

and for the hell of it, I’m NOT JEALOUS!!

Yes I’m not, I will never get jealous. 

It was a Monday morning and I have to go to school as usual. So I immediately took a bath and prepared myself to school. I ate my breakfast and left. Oh and yeah. I was living alone in my own apartment. I have no family here. You see we had already migrated in U.S 5 years ago, the same year I left my Woohyun.

I was too bored staying there, so I convinced Eomma that it would be better if I would continue my studies there and just go back after I graduated. It was not easy convincing her since she is thinking that I just wanted to get back with Woohyun. But eventually she said ‘yes’. She said she trusts me that I would not make a mistake while I’m here. So yeah that’s why I’m alone.

I came to school a little bit early. There were a few students on the corridors which is a rare view during the school days. But I like it this way. I am still new here and only infinite are my friends, so I still feel like I don’t belong.

Many guys would approach me, but I just don’t care. I don’t have time for guys and besides I only have my eyes for one person and that is WOOHYUN. NAM WOOHYUN.

After 30 minutes of wandering around the school, students were already heard everywhere. It’s already time for the first class. So I ran to my room.

When I got there the first people I saw was Woohyun and Eunji. It’s too early why are they already together? She was actually holding her handkerchief and she looks like she is wiping something on Woohyuns face and I know It’s hers because Woohyun only uses white handkerchief with his name in printed on it.

I frow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter