Chapter 53: The 5 signs.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the big revelation from Woohyun and L’s surprise Celine has decided to finally make the5 signs that Sunggyu suggested to her.

 

While she was lying on her bed she was thinking through those 5 signs. What could be those? Could that really help affect her decision?

 

She got up and sat on her study table and wrote the 5 silly signs she has thought of.

 

 

 

 

THE 5 SIGNS~

Sign#1: Go to school wearing an all-white outfit ~

Sign#2: Wear a bunny ears headband during Lunch time~

Sign#3: Gives me 3 pieces of black candies~ (does that even exist??)

Sign#4: Won’t talk to me for a whole day~

Sign#5: Would give me a black and purple rose with pink ribbon~

 

 

 

 

 

When she finished writing all the 5 signs she giggled. Those signs were actually impossible for the two to actually do. First of all, Myungsoo loves wearing black clothes and Woohyun hates wearing a single colored outfit. Another one is that how the hell would they get a bunny ears headband when no one has a little sister at home to even have one. Do black candies exist??? Can those two not talk to her for a day?? And lastly is there a purple and black rose??

 

 

She smiled and placed the piece of paper on her study table as she drifted off to sleep.

 

-

2 weeks has already past and none of the two has ever fulfilled any of her signs. She sighed. Are her signs really that impossible?

 

 

It was Lunch time and Celine was with Eunji they were going to Infinite’s table for lunch. When they arrived they saw almost all of the guys laughing so hard that they looked like they were crazy. Celine and Eunji raised their eyebrows while looking at Infinite who still was at the peak of laughing hard.

 

 

“Yah!? Why are you laughing??” Eunji said she was a bit irritated for being out of place.

 

 

“Hahahahah… M… Myung…L hahahahah…he…hahahha…was… wearing something…hahahahah…funny!!!hahahaha” Dongwoo laughed so hard that Celine and Eunji did not even get what he said.

 

 

“I did not get what you said Dongwoo oppa!” Celine pouted.

 

 

Woohyun stoop up still laughing a bit and pinched Celine’s cheek.

 

 

“Aigoo my babe is so cute!~” he cooed.

 

 

“Why are you guys laughing?” Eunji asked again. Woohyun started laughing again.

 

 

The two just shrugged and went to the stall to get their lunch.

 

 

When they got back something felt so wrong. The boys look like they were preventing themselves to laugh as they face different directions while eating.

 

 

“Yah~ why are you … hahahahahahahaha” Eunji then started laughing so hard and only Celine was left confused. While the others started laughing again.

 

 

“L why are you??? Ahahahahaha” Eunji cannot finish their sentences.

 

 

“WHAT I DON’T GET WHY YOU ARE LAUGHING !!!!” Celine was already pissed. Then she saw Myungsoo who seemed to be hiding from embarrassment. Celine saw him and approached him.

 

 

“Myungsoo-ah what happened why are you not laughing like them?” Celine asked.

 

 

“Can’t you see baby, my clothes?” L said and stood up.

 

 

Celine gasped with surprise. L looked at her, she did not laugh at him. He hugged her tight.

 

 

“Baby you did not laugh at me!” L said happily.

 

“But Myungie why are you wearing all-white today?” Celine asked still amazed that her first sign has actually granted.

 

 

Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment and pouted.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter