Chapter 33: Brainstorming

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please Celine reveal the truth. Please” Sunggyu whispered making Celine look at him with wide eyes.

 

 

“o-oppa I can’t tell them” she answered softly, still sobbing.

 

 

“what?? What’s the truth. Tell me!!” Woohyun heard them whispering to each other.

 

 

“we’ll come back. I’ll talk to Celine first. Guys you stay here”

 

 

Sunggyu helped Celine stand up as they walk out from the rest of Infinite.

 

----

L was confused. He didn’t know what was really happening. Is it possible that Celine was hiding from her all this time? Did she not trust him? Is he not worth trusting?

 

 

He had so many questions in his mind right now. But the very Question is. What is Celine hiding from them that only Sunggyu knows?

 

 

“Hyung??? What is happening??” Sungjong asked.

 

 

“Molla!!! Something is not right here. Something is bothering me!!” Woohyun answered with furrowed eyebrows.

 

 

“Woohyun-ah. What if? Just what if that truth they were talking about is connected to your past relationship with her? You know, now that we already know that you lied to us just to protect Celine that proves that you love her so much. The truth is I never believed that you would hurt her, I know you are not the type of guy to do that”

 

 

Dongwoo said in a serious manner. The others were just listening. Dongwoo doesn’t become serious all the time, but once he is he always has something to say. While L was preoccupied with his own thinking.

 

 

“What do you mean hyung? Yes, I lied to you guys to protect her. I did not want you to hate her for hurting me. I don’t want you to look down on her because she did bad to me. But hyung to tell you the truth, just merely seeing her kills me. It pains me seeing her again. And with her actions she looks like she never regretted anything. Do I not deserve to be loved? Tell me guys. Am I that worse?”

 

 

Woohyun was controlling his tears. He doesn’t want to cry anymore. He doesn’t want to feel like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter