Chapter 51: HELP

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Myungsoo’s confession and Celine’s confusing answers to both Woohyun and Myungsoo, Celine decided to finally talk to Sunggyu and ask him what to do since she was so confused.

 

 

She called Sunggyu a while ago and he agreed to meet her at the café near Celine’s apartment.

 

 

When Celine arrived there Celine immediately recognized Sunggyu who was sitting at the far corner of the café while sipping his coffee. She walked towards him and cleared to make him feel her presence. He looked up to her and smiled. Celine sat across him at the table.

 

 

“Annyeong oppa!” Celine greeted happily.

 

 

“Annyeong Celine-ah, what is it that you want to talk about?” Sunggyu asked as he carefully watched Celine’s change of mood from smiling to sighing.

 

 

“Oppa can you please help me, I don’t know what to do anymore” Celine sighed again.

 

 

“Is this about my dongsaengs?” Sunggyu asked, Celine nodded.

 

 

 ‘I knew it’ Sunggyu thought.

 

 

“Woohyun and Myungsoo both confessed to me, I don’t know who to choose” Celine said.

 

 

“I thought you still love Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked.

 

 

“I think I do? But I got really confused ever since Myungsoo helped me to get Woohyun back I also got attached to him and now I am confused I also don’t want to hurt anyone oppa, I’m tired of hurting special people to my heart” Celine was trying to held back her tears but she failed.

 

 

“You know Celine-ah, I was planning to tell you to follow your heart but that is ridiculous since your heart is confused. So, maybe you could test them? Or make some signs? Whatever to help you decide on who you like more between the two”

 

 

 Sunggyu felt proud of himself and smiled widely at Celine.

 

 

“Or better yet, let them both court you and just go with the flow on what they are planning to do maybe that would help you confirm on who you like more between the two”

 

 

Celine smiled.

 

 

“That’s a good idea oppa, I will tell them that I am finally allowing them to court me, and I would also make those signs” Celine smiled in delight.

 

 

“Just tell me if you need my help my beautiful dongsaeng” Sunggyu eye-smiled at her.

 

 

“hmmm, I think you can help me, can you please be the one to tell them about me agreeing to that courtship thing?” Celine pleaded and showed her puppy eyes to Sunggyu.

 

 

“Arasso, but in one condition”

 

 

“tell me”

 

 

“You will come with me when I tell it to them and I would tell it to them infront if infinite, and al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter