Chapter 28: Comforting the crying baby.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite went to their own destinations including the overly pissed Eunji, while leaving Woohyun and Celine alone at home.

 

WOOHYUN’S POV

 

What the hell is Sunggyu hyung planning leaving me and Celine alone here?

 

 

What do I do?

 

 

 I can’t show her I still love her that I always did. That would make me a looser. What would she think of me?

 

 

That I am still head over heels to her? Hell no!!

 

 

 I am Nam Woohyun! I can’t let her see that side of me.

 

 

I went to the living room and plopped myself on the sofa as I watched the television. Celine was on the kitchen preparing food. I was feeling awkward with only us here. I can’t even start a conversation with her.

 

 

I secretly glanced at her, she was wearing a pink apron while cutting fruits and preparing lunch as well. She was as beautiful as ever, I still remember how she would treat me like a baby when we were still together, how she feeds me with the fruits she has prepared while we were watching. I missed ‘us’. But I know those happy memories would remain just memories.

 

Wait? How could I think of those memories with her when she had just betrayed and toyed with my feelings? Did she really have conscience? I was madly in love with her that I do not even entertain girls who are hitting on me. But what did she do? She ing ruined everything! She broke me, hurt me, runied my trust on her and made me miserable. I would never, ever forgive her. Remember that!

 

 

Yes! My heart is full of hatred for her. Just hatred and pain. That was her effect on me.

 

 

A tear  rolled down from my eyes. I was unconsciously tearing up. I wiped the tears away and ran up to my room, crying.

 

 

 

 

CELINE’s POV

I was preparing our lunch while the op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter