Chapter 52: Sweet and Greasy

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already a week since Myungsoo and Woohyun started couting Celine. They were also in good terms thanks to Sunggyu’s rules. Since they started none of them still had done so much effort in courting her, most of the time the two would just accompany Celine with the rest of Infinite.

 

On the other hand Celine was still confused about her feeling. Myungsoo and Woohyun were just too important to her and she can’t hardly pick. She was also halfway through deciding on the 5 signs she would consider on choosing.

 

 

Today was a Monday, the hatest day of everyone. Without Celine knowing her two admirers were preparing something special just for her today.

 

 

 

WOOHYUN’S POV

 

 

Today is the day I have been waiting for. The day that I would do something special to Celine. I woke early and prepared fast to execute on my plan. I literally went to school that early that no is still around, well except for the President himself who is luckily Sungjong’s father.

 

 

Of course we are close to him, and we Infinite treats him as our second father and so do he.

 

 

 I went to his office, I am actually not nervous about this, what I’m nervous about is my own surprise for Celine. What if she didn’t like it?

 

 

I knocked and opened the door when I heard uncle tell me to come in. He was sipping his coffee while sitting at his huge chair.

 

 

“Goodmorning Appa!” I greeted happily. We call him appa normally when no one else is around.

 

 

“Well hello there Woohyun-ah, what makes you come here and visit me so early?” he asked and raised a brow.

 

 

“Appa, can I ask you a small favor?” I blantly pleaded.

 

 

‘What is it tell me first before I decide” he smiled.

 

 

“Appa, can you let me borrow the school’s sound system just for an hour. I just want to make a surprise for Celine. If you will let me borrow it” I used my puppy eyes, though I know it won’t really work if he really doesn’t allow me.

 

 

“Is that it son? Sure. Just go tell the one assigned that you have my consent. But just one hour so not to disturb the whole University arasso??” he smiled and I just nodded and thanked him.

 

 

“Get ready for my surprise Celine-ah. I hope you would like it” Woohyun smiled as he headed to the building where the school PA system was located.

 

 

 

*****

MYUNGSOO’S POV

 

 

I woke up early today. You wonder why? Because I will make a special lunch box only for Celine. I am not really good at cooking, I’m not a pro either. I just wanted to make a lunch box where I could pour all my love for her. I wish she would like it, no scratch that I wish she would Love it. Let’s just say the best way to win a woman’s heart is through her stomach. Kkkk~

 

 

So here I am in my kitchen preparing KIM MYUNGSOO’s SPECIAL LUNCHBOX, I know I’m cheesy. But I don’t care. Celine is my first love; I never felt this feeling before. I am not like Woohyun hyung who is a Casanova but I admit I also did play with some girls. I never thought that I would be this serious with a girl. Well I guess she is really different.

 

 

After an hour of preparing and cooking I’m finally done. I am also ready to go to school. I rode my black Porsche and went off to school.

 

 

“Celine-ah, I’m really hoping… that you would give it a try to accept my heart” Myungsoo thought as a tear fell on his eyes. The truth is he was really scared of this fight, afraid to loose and afraid to get hurt.

 

 

*****

 

 

During Lunch time at the cafeteria…

 

 

Infinite was already on the table when Celine came. Myungsoo smiled nervously at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter