Chapter 34: Eunji’s realization

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just trust me Celine. Just this time trust me. You need to tell him the truth. Please tell him”

 

 

“It won’t work oppa. It won’t” Celine cried harder.

 

 

She was scared that Woohyun would me more mad at her when he finds out about the truth. She was scred that Woohyun would hate her much more.

 

 

“Please Celine I’m begging you. Help yourself, I can’t tolerate you being like this again. Don’t you think Woohyun also deserves to know the truth?” Sunggyu asked.

 

 

“I know oppa, I know that he should know the truth soon. But I am scared. I am scared that he might hate me more than he hates me now”

 

 

“You see Celine, after you left, Woohyun was not him anymore. He changed. He became the worst. But it was all because he loves you so much. That he was hurt when you said that you just played with his feelings. Yes, maybe he would get mad at you because you lied. But think about this, he also lied to us, but we understood him because he did that just for you. And that was your reason too right. You did this for him and your family. You’ve suffered enough. It’s time Celine. It’s time”

 

 

“Should I really tell him now oppa? Can you give me more time?” Celine asked she was nervous to tell him.

 

 

“Yes Celine I think this is really the perfect time to tell him everything”

 

 

“Let’s just wait for tomorrow oppa”

 

 

--

 

 

Sunggyu accompanied Celine in her room shared with Eunji. He accompanied her there.

 

 

“I am going to my room now Celine ah” Sunggyu said, while preparing to leave the room.

 

 

“Oppa, please help me tomorrow. Please” Celine pleaded. She was still not ready to tell him the truth, in fact she doesn’t know what to tell him. She was worried that he would not understand and she was also worried about Myungsoo.

 

 

She knows that Myungsoo likes her, but she was certain about her feelings. She only loves one man and all this time it is still Nam Woohyun.

 

 

What would he do to Myungsoo? She doesn’t want to hurt another important person in her life again. She really doesn’t know.

 

 

She just closed her eyes and slept. It would be a long day tomorrow.

 

 

--

When Sunggyu left the room he went straight to the room he shared with Woohyun and Dongwoo, he knows that they will ask him questions. But he isn’t planning to tell them anything.

 

 

When he entered the room Dongwoo was already laying on his bed while Woohyun was sitting on his bed crossing his arms and was looking straight to Sunggyu.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to say something to tell me something hyung?” Woohyun asked still crossing his arms.

 

 

“what? Just sleep Nam Woohyun” Sunggyu said in an expressionless manner.

 

 

“But hyung? What truth are you talking about? Tell me. What is Celine hiding from me?” Woohyun asked, Sunggyu knows that he really deserved to know the truth. But he was not in the postion to tell him anything.

 

 

“I am going to sleep now and please don’t bother me” he said as he laid on his bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

@Celine and Eunji’s room

 

 

Celine was already asleep while Eunji was in deep thought.

 

Eunji’s POV

 

 

No. No and No. Celine can’t get Woohyun away from me. He is mine and only mine. I don’t care if his friends don’t like me. You can never take him away from me Celine. What Eunji wants Eunji gets.

 

 

She smirked. She wanted to ruin her. Now that she already knows who Celine is to Woohyun she would do everything to ruin her. Everything.

 

 

Eunji started calling someone. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

 

 

“Yes hello Mr. Jung this is Eunji.I would like you to investigate on something. My friend needs your help. This girl you are going to research on is his ex-girlfriend and it seems like she was hiding something from him. Please do all you can to find something about her. I guess she stayed in the U.S for 5 years”

 

 

Eunji hunged up and smirked. She just called their families private investigator and tomorro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter