Chapter 20 : Picking you

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch ended and all the students on every department headed to the Auditorium. Celine was the one assigned for this huge gathering including the University party the next day.

 

 

Everyone felt excited and curious on who will they pick to give a gift. Girls were looking forward to picking INFINITE and some were also looking forward to be picked by infinite.

 

 

The auditorium was slowly getting filled by the students.

 

 

 

Celine on the other hand was in the back stage crying her eyes out. She was hurt with all the words Woohyun said infront of her face awhile ago. His words were echoing in her mind.

 

 

“I don’t like her sweety. There’s just you in my eyes”

 

 

 

“Please, I would not accept her again., even if she begs for me to came back. I would never ever do that. I would never like someone like her. NEVER!!! understand that babe”

 

 

 

“You know infinite is my second family I love all the members and I don’t want that woman to be messing around with my family. I don’t want her to hurt Myungsoo”

 

 

 

His words stabbed her like million knives. She saw so hurt and her conscience was killing her at the same time. She stopped crying. She has no tears to spare anymore and besides she has to maintain her mean attitude towards Woohyun. She washed her face and readied herself for the huge meeting.

 

 

All the students were already settles in their seats waiting for Celine to talk. But she is not yet seen.

 

 

 

“Hyung, where is Celine noona? Do you think she’s okay?What if she was hurt?” Sungjon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter