Chapter 26: WHo?

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were all so tired of the long ride that everyone woke up so late. Celine woke up and saw Euji still sleeping at the bed not far from her. She just smirked but she has no plans on ruining this vacation with Infinite. After all she’s not that bad.

 

 

She went down from her room and proceeded at the kitchen. She smelled the aroma of bacons and eggs. She was getting hungry. She peeked from the door near the kitchen and saw Woohyun cooking. He was so handsome while still having his bed hair and a pink apron on. She was staring at him dreamily. When suddenly someone pushed him making her fall flat on the floor.

 

 

“Yah! Why did you push me?” She shouted, but she cupped when she realized that everyone was still asleep.

 

 

“Cause you’re drooling over my boyfriend you !” Eunji spat at her.

 

 

“Woah. Look who’s talking. Your making me want to puke Eunji!!!” Celine said not knowing that Woohyun was already behind her.

 

 

“Why are you shouting, its too early! And besides your going to wake them all up! Tsk” woohyun said to Celine In disbelief.

 

 

“Mwoh? It’s not my fault if that girl pushed me!” Celine blurted out angrily.

 

 

“Oppa I swear I did not push her, I just came down to drink water and she suddenly shouted at me” Eunji said frowning fakely making Celine  scoff at her.

 

 

“what is really your problem?huh” Woohyun glared at Celine, he doesn’t want to do this but she was hurting Eunji. That’s what he thought.

 

 

“Me? Well. It’s not my fault if you would believe her. I don’t even care if you don’t believe me. I have no reason to lie to you. So go on believe anything you want.” Celine shouted irritatedly at Woohyun. The day was starting and it was already a disappointment.

 

 

On the other hand Eunji was smirking to herself she was already winning against Celine. “Looser” she thought.

 

 

Celine went out on the Veranda to breathe in fresh air. She hated everything about Eunji. She hated how she was so close to Woohyun. She hated how she could be sweet with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter