Chapter 45: Sacrifice

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite together with Eunji and Celine spend the day playing with snow at the backyard. They also played different board games. So far this was their happiest day ever in the entire vacation. Christmas day is just 3 days away from now, they also started decorating the house with garlands and a huge Christmas tree is seen at the center of the house.

 

 

“Noona’s, should I pile my gifts to everyone at the bottom of the tree already?” Sungjong asked Eunji and Celine who was in charge of the decorations.

 

 

“Maybe after we finish all the decorations Jongie-ah, you can put all the gifts at the bottom of the tree” Celine cooed while placing a cute blue Christmas ball on the tree.

 

 

“Arasso noona, can I help you? Those stupid hyung’s won’t let help me with the Christmas lights “ Sungjong pouted at the two.

 

 

“Hmmm, I have an idea. What about you put on the most important part if the tree since you are tall. The STAR” Eunji said excitedly.

 

 

“Yay! I would love too noona” Sungjong said happily and watched as the two meticulously decorated the tree and the whole house.

 

 

Meanwhile while Sungjong and the two girls were decorating the house, Infinite was outside putting on the Christmas lights while they talked with each other.

 

 

“So hyung? What is the score between and Celine again?” Hoya asked.

 

 

Woohyun just shrugged he himself is not sure about their status, Celine was just too unpredictable for him this past few days, ever since he recovered from his fever.

 

 

L did not say anything he was concentrating on his own thoughts, he was contemplating on what he should do. Will he just let her go? Or Just try and pursuit her?

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter