Chapter 50: The confession…

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is Sunday and Celine decided to stay at home. She wanted to organize her things and have a good long rest that she did not do for quite a long time since she was always with Infinite and Eunji.

 

 

Celine ate pancakes that she prepared and soon after she started cleaning her apartment. Her apartment was actually in a mess, things were scattered everywhere. While Celine was cleaning her room she saw a familiar photo, it was Woohyun and her. They look so happy and inlove. It hurts her to see this.’It will never be like this again’ she thought. She placed the photo in a box.

 

 

*RING*

 

 

 

*RING*

 

 

 

*RING*

 

 

Celine noticed that her phone was ringing, she hurriedly answered the phone call without even looking at the caller i.d.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

 

“Annyeong Celine-ah, are you busy today?”

 

 

‘it’s L’ she thought.

 

 

“I am actually cleaning my apartment Myungie, whae?”

 

 

“uhhh, c-can we have dinner together if it is okay with you? Uh j-just the two of us?”

 

 

“hmmm, sure sure Myungie you know I can’t resist you right?”

 

 

“really? Thanks I’ll pick you up at 7”

 

 

“Arasso, annyeong”

 

 

A small smile crept on Celine’s face. She was happy to have time with Myungsoo, but she knows that something is up with him. She was still not sure about her feelings for him. She did not know if it is right to actually accept Myungie’s feelings since she is still inlove with Woohyun. But she was not sure if things would still work out for Woohyun and her. It has been a long time since the two of them broke up.

 

 

Things have already changed, and so are the people. Is it possible that she would fall out of love for him? She was not sure. Maybe she was just too tired of getting hurt.

 

--

6:00 pm…

 

 

Celine started preparing herself for her dinner ‘date’ with Myungie. She wore a simple white mini dress but is not too revealing. She put on light make-up and wore a matching white stilletos.

 

 

At exactly 7:00 p.m. Celine heard a honk outside her apartment, it was Myungsoo. Celine picked up her purse and went out of her apartment and there stood Myungsoo wearing a simple semi-formal suit. He was too handsome that Celine can literally fall in love with him if she would want too.

 

 

“Goodevening Celine” Myungsoo greeted with a sweet smile.

 

 

“Well goodevening too”

 

 

“You’re pretty”

 

 

“You’re handsome”

 

 

“Kaja”

 

 

Myungsoo escorted Celine on his car and they went off immediately. After about half an hour Myungsoo came to a stop in a famous restaurant that Celine has never been too. It was one of the most expensive restaurants in Seoul and you cannot eat there unless you had a reservation 1 week earlier.

 

 

“woah, your rich.”

 

 

“not really, I just have connections” Myungsoo chuckled.

 

 

They went inside the restaurant, Celine’s jaw dropped there were no other people inside the place except the two of them and the employees. They opened the door and escorted the two in a well decorated table at the center of the restaurant.

 

 

“You should have not bothered bringing me in such a fancy restaurant Myungie” Celine said.

 

 

“But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter