Chapter 46: Please stay.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Woohyun was so bothered that he can’t fall asleep. He tried sleeping but he just ended up wide awake on his bed. He went downstairs and made himself a glass of milk. He drank all of it and sat on the couch.

 

 

He was sensing something but he could not figure out what it was. He laid himself on the sofa and tried sleeping again, but then he still failed. He brought his phone out and just plugged his headphones on.

 

 

Its already 4 a.m but still Woohyun was in the couch trying his best to sleep. He heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. He tried peeking but he can’t see it was too dark.

 

 

The person coming down from the stairs seem to be doing something that nobody knows since he or she was too careful to not make any noise. Woohyun opened his eyes and tried adjusting so he could see even the shadow of the person.

 

 

After how many minutes Woohyun’s eyes had already adjusted from the darkness. He was confused when he found out that Celine was the person that is hiding something.

 

 

He silently watched her shadow pacing on the kitchen, she started cooking breakfast for everyone. But her clother made Woohyun confused. Why is her clothes so formal? Is she going somewhere? He asked himself.

 

 

Suddenly he remembered her words that night he got sick.

 

 

“Really? You’re fever is so high. You don’t listen to anyone Nam Woohyun. Just let me take care of you! Arasso. If you do not want to then just think of this as the last way of me apologizing with all my lies to you. After this I’ll leave and you will never see me again”

 

 

Those were her words to him. He wondered if she was really going to leave them considering that Christmas is days away from now.

 

 

Woohyun decided not to make a move first, he just stayed in his position as he watched her prepare their breakfast, it was about 5:00 am when Celine finished preparing the breakfast of everyone.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter