Chapter 39: Drunken Buddies

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was sitting on his bed while examining his bruised face, when Myungsoo went inside the room. His face was serious as he looked at Woohyun.

 

 

“What do you want?” Woohyun asked him.

 

 

“Hyung are you busy?” L asked still in a serious face.

 

 

“Aniyo. Why?” Woohyun asked.

 

 

“Let’s drink!!!” L said forcing a smile.

 

 

“Sure I missed drinking” Woohyun said as he stood up. The two went out of the room.

 

 

Infinite was sitting on the sofa while watching t.v with Celine and Eunji beside them. They looked at Woohyun who was walking down of the stairs with Myungsoo.

 

 

“Where are you two going?” Eunji asked.

 

 

“In the garden. We’re just going to grab some drinks” Woohyun said and winked at Eunji.

 

 

“Don’t drink too much Myungie” Celine said teasingly.

 

 

Myungsoo walked near Celine and hugged her. “I love you” he whispered. Celine just nodded and smiled at Myungsoo.

 

 

“What about me?” Woohyun asked.

 

 

Celine raised her eyebrows. “What?” she asked Woohyun.

 

 

“I was talking to Eunji my baby and not you” Woohyun said and hugged Eunji. Eunji did not know what to do she looked at Sungyeol. Sungyeol motioned her to hug him. Eunji hugged him in an awkward manner.

 

 

“Why are you so cold to me Eunji-ah?” Woohyun asked Eunji in a seductive tone.

 

 

“I am not Woohyun-ah just go drink already” Eunji said while puching Woohyun playfully. The two went out carrying a box of cold beer.

 

 

“Hyungs aren’t you going to stop those two from getting drunk? Those two are dangerous fools when they get drunk”  Sungjong said worried.

 

 

“Just let them be. I know Myungsoo is up for something” Sunggyu said. Dogwoo nodded.

 

 

“what is he up to?” Celine asked.

 

 

“Heart to heart talk Celine. Those two need that!” Dongwoo said.

 

 

 

--

 

 

After drinking 5 bottles of beer each Woohyun and L were already dizzy but their minds are still on the right condition.

 

 

“Hyung do you still love Celine?” L asked.

 

 

“How could I forget her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter