Chapter 44: Back together ???

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun wasn’t able to eat his breakfast again that day. He fell asleep while Celine was singing her so called ‘their’ song. For the first time again, Woohyun fell asleep with a smile on his face. But that smile was nothing compared to his smile before.

 

 

At around 10 p.m Woohyun woke up again. This time Celine was still asleep in Woohyun’s arms.  Woohyun smiled and fixed the misplaced hair on Celine face. He smiled at the site of her face, he really misses every part of her. The girl he used to love, he used to give anything to, he used to kiss to hug and cuddle in his arms. He was just happy that finally he got the chance to be like her again this close.

 

 

Woohyun caressed Celine’s cheeks making her move and snuggle her face more on his chest. Woohyun smiled in contentment.

 

 

“Celine-ah. Wake up” Woohyun cooed in her ear. Celine slowly opened her eyes andshe was startled when she noticed their position. She blushed madly and moved away from Woohyun.

 

 

“Mianhe, I did not know I was hugging you already” she apologized to him. Woohyun just smiled sweetly to her.

 

 

“Baby, it’s okay” Woohyun smiled softly and kissed her on the forehead.

 

 

“Are you okay now? OMO! Nam Woohyun you still did not eat?” Celine scolded Woohyun, she stood up and crossed her arms, earning a chuckle from Woohyun.

 

 

“Yeobo, I’m hungry” Woohyun pouted cutely.

 

 

“Yah! Stop that. Your aegyo doesn’t work on me” Celine said.

 

 

“Really but why are you blushing? My Celine” Woohyun said teasingly making Celine blush even more.

 

 

“Am not” Celine debated.

 

 

Woohyun was about to talk again when Celine stopped him by blocking his lip with her middle finger.

 

 

“Don’t speak nonsense anymore Nam Woohyun! You rest first and I’ll go check on our food, so you could eat” Celine said as she left the room with a smile.

 

 

When Celine left the smile on Woohyun’s face was so wide, he never did smile like this since 5 years ago when Celine left, indeed she was the only one who can make him really happy.

 

 

Woohyun cannot sleep anymore, he feels well now but his stomach was grumbling. He was too hungry. Then he remembered the song Celine sang her last night.

 

 

 

WOOHYUN’s POV

 

 

I must have been really stupid believing that she never loved me all this time. I should have known that something is not right all along. Pabo NAM WOOHYUN.

 

 

That song last night, it was the song I wrote for her. It was the product of the heart break she gave to me. I was practically crying hard so much when I composed that song. I do not even have a tone in mind, but when she sang it to me. It doesn’t sound so sorrowful a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter