Chapter 11: The break up.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chanyeol’s POV

What have I done? Is it right to help her break up with Woohyun?

Maybe no, because this would really hurt him and Celine.

But maybe yes, because even though it is wrong this is what her parents like right? I am just here as a friend to help her. To make her happy. To comfort her.

She needs my help. What would a friend do in times like this?

Why am I willing to endanger myself?

Yes. I really mean danger because we are going to act like we have a relationship. Why? so that Woohyun would be mad at her and break up with her, and I am in danger because Woohyun is a member of infinite and I know that they would kill me or beat me up until my last breath because I stole their friends girl. But I have my friends too. I know they’ll save me. I know medling with somebody’s relationship is not good.

But what should I do? I can’t stand seeing Celine cry anymore. I also feel hurt when I see her in that state. This is the only thing I can do.

Yes I know I’m selfish. Yes I want them to be separated. But I never would steal her from him. I’m not that type. But believe me I have to do this.

Today is the start of our plan. Its Monday meaning its already a week that they were avoiding each other. But I can see Woohyun sometimes staring at her. He loves her so much, but maybe just maybe they really are not meant for each other.

Our first 2 classes has already ended and its already lunch time. Celine asked me to eat in the cafeteria. I just nodded it’s part of the plan you know.

We sat at the corner. I know it’s the corner but still everyone is looking at us. Its awkward so I just ignored the stares and ate my sandwich

“Hey. Eat this” Celine fed me with her salad. I was dumbfounded at first but I realized the plan. So I just happily ate.

I glanced at the table of infinite and there they are glaring at me. What have you done Chanyeol! You are dead.

Celine continued feeding me. I also tried feeding her my sandwich and she gladly ate it. She is so beautiful when she smiles but I know all this laughter and smile are fake because deep inside she is hurting.

Her eyes grew wide when someone sat with us on the table. It was Woohyun.

“Hey babe. Who is your friend here? You two are quite SWEET!!” he emphasized the word sweet with his annoyed tone.

Celine just laughed. Here comes the plan.

“OHH. Nam Woohyun. Long time no talk. He is Chanyeol a special friend. Right Yeollie”

She pinched my cheek I just smiled. Woohyun glared at me.

“So? Did you forget all about me now? Babe. Why are you not talking to me? What have I done to you? What is wrong with us?” his tone suddenly changed from annoyed and angry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter