Chapter 55: the 5th sign.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Celine as usual has been busy all throughout her morning classes. Finals is near and she has been working hard. Woohyun on the other hand was not that busy, even though he is not putting so much effort on his studies he was still the top of his course. Why? Because he was smart, smart enough to be in top.

 

 

 

--

Woohyun has hidden the flowers he bought for Celine in his locker. He wanted to surprise her this day. While Myungsoo too has been hiding the bouquet in his car. They were both nervous about giving the simple flowers to Celine, when they have almost done all the possible surprises for her.

 

 

It was the end of the day and Infinite together with Celine and Eunji agreed to meet at their favorite hangout. Woohyun and Myungsoo both thought that it was the best opportunity to give the flowers each one of them bought.

 

 

 

At the Inspirit Café…

 

 

Eunji and Celine was the first one to arrive. They were actually a VIP in this café since Dongwoo’s uncle owns it so they have their own place here.

 

 

The two were chatting while waiting for them.

 

 

“So, have you chosen?” Eunji thought.

 

 

Celine nodded. “I think so? But I really don’t want to hurt any of them. I love them both. It’s just that the one I did not chose is just a friend to me”

 

 

“You know what, sometimes we really need to choose. We cannot have both. Life is about balance Celine. If you do not choose, both of them would get hurt and that will be a bigger burden for you. Right?”

 

 

“I think so too. It’s just that I am scared to hurt someone again Eunji-ah”

 

 

“They are big boys now Celine, I know whoever is that person you don’t choose would eventually move on and be happy for you and the one you choose. They are mature enough to be happy for whoever gets chosen, Don’t worry too much”

 

 

 

“Thank you for being here to help me Eunji-ah” Celine hugged Eunji and she hugged her back.

 

 

Infinite arrive while the two were having a hugging session. Sunggyu cleared his throat and they pulled away.

 

 

“Oh? Oppa’s you’re here!” Euni greeted.

 

 

“Annyeong Eunji-ah, Annyeong Celine” Sunggyu greeted as he received a hug from the two girls he treats as his sisters.

 

 

“How long have you arrived? Sorry were late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter