Chapter 61: Arrange Marriage.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa? Why did you suddenly decide to bring me home?” Eunji asked L.

 

“I just felt like protecting you” L smiled at her warmly.

 

 

“Really? Thank you then. I didn’t know you actually felt concerned to me?” eunji teased.

 

 

“Eunji’ah can you do oppa a favor?” Myungsoo asked holding both Eunji’s hand.

 

 

“What is it?” Eunji curiously asked.

 

 

“Can you help me move on? I want to totally forget Celine since she is together with Woohyun hyung now. Please help me” Myungsoo pleaded.

 

 

“But how oppa?” Eunji asked.

 

 

“Let me court you? Let me date you. Let’s give each other a try Eunji-ah” Myungsoo said with puppy eyes.

 

 

“Are you sure oppa? What if we won’t work out?” she asked.

 

 

“That is the reason we would date to get to know more about each other, will you accept me Eunji-ah?” Myungsoo asked and pleaded.

 

 

“Arasso Myungsoo oppa, I will date you and get to know you more” Eunji smiled lovingly at Myungsoo.

 

 

“Really? Thank you Eunji, I’ll make you happy no matter what” Eunji kissed Myungsoo’s cheek making him blush. Eunji giggled.

 

 

“Arasso, go in now, I’ll be leaving” Myungsoo said as he opened the door for Eunji.

 

 

“Thank you for the drive oppa, take care. Annyeong”

 

 

“Annyeong”

 

 

 

 

When L arrived at his house he planned on talking to his father immediately to help Woohyun and Celine. He saw her mother cooking on the kitchen.

 

 

“Goodevening my lovely umma” Myungsoo kissed her mother on her cheeks.

 

 

“You seemed happy today Myungsoo-ah” his mother cooed.

 

 

“Neh umma, Eunji is my new girlfriend. She would help me move on from Celine” Myungsoo smiled but he noticed that he mother suddenly frowned.

 

 

“What’s wrong umma? You look sad. Do you have a problem?” Myungsoo asked with concern. He reallt loves his mother so much.

 

 

“I think you should go talk to your father in his study Myungsoo-ah he is waiting for you there son” his mother said and with that L went up to his father’s study.

 

 

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter