Chapter 58: Official

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun was still ever so hyper than before. He smiles almost every second. He was not the Casanova anymore that hits on every girl that approaches him. He smiles at them but he would not flirt like before. He became more respectful to the other girls.

 

 

Infinite was happy that the old Woohyun is back. Since that day when Celine had chosen, everything became normal like before. Myungsoo was mature enough and he was not that affected about the two, he even was happy for them. He knew that Celine made the right choice.

 

 

Today was another school day and Infinite with Celine and Eunji was at the cafeteria chit chatting about random things. Woohyun’s arm was on Celine’s waist, he was used to doing this ever since and Celine doesn’t mind as long as he doesn’t go overboard.

 

 

“Celine? Is that you?” A guy approached their table and was looking at Celine, looking surprised.

 

 

“Baekhyun is that you?? The coffee guy???” Celine asked.

 

 

“Yes it’s me! You remembered! So? You study here” Baekhyun happily said.

 

 

“Yes! Why are you here? I thought you do not study here?” Celine asked.

 

 

“Well, I just transferred this semester. You know family issues and such. I still don’t know anyone though” Baekhyun pouted.

 

 

‘Ahem…Ahem” Woohyun cleared his throat exaggeratedly.

 

 

“Is something wrong Namu?” Celine asked at his semi-pissed boyfriend.

 

 

“You should introduce me to your friend baby” Woohyun said as he glared at Baekhyun who flinched a little.

 

 

“Oh I forgot sorry. Namu meet Baekhyun… Baekhyun meet my boyfriend Nam Woohyun and this are my group of oppa’s Infinite and my bestfriend Eunji. Guys meet Baekhyun” Celine introduced.

 

 

“Annyeong Hasseo, I’m Baekhyun. I’m new here hope to make friends with all of you. I’m from the business department” he smiled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter