Chapter 7 : We meet again

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN’s POV

Celine ! Celine you came back !! Why ?

What will I do now ?

I am Nam Woohyun.. I will never lose to you.. NEVER !!!

I was looking at her. She is prettier than before. Her body is beautiful.  She’s hot.  But she hurt me . She broke me. I will never forgive her. But that was before. I am the new Nam Woohyun. The new Nam Woohyun that every girl dreams of. The school’s kingka. And I won’t let you ruin me again.

Celine’s POV

When appa and I arrived at school he let me roam around first since it was early. I passed by from one building to another. As expected Seoul University is a Beautiful school. Everything looks extravagant. From the rooms, to the comfort rooms, to the fountain and the school facilities. The bell rang so I ran on my room. Good thing I found it a while ago.

Get ready my new classmates. I smirked as I proceed on my class.

My appa saw me outside my room, I can’t go in. I’m shy so he led me on my room as he knocked, a woman who looks like she’s in her 20’s opened the door. We bowed to each other. Appa and her talked.

“So you are the new student. Come and introduce yourself to your classmates” She said with a warm smile.

I entered. The room is huge. The chairs and tables were in an ascending position so everyone would see the person talking in front. I scanned everyone in the room that’s when I saw HIM. I’m sure It’s him. But I pretended not to notice but with his reaction I know he saw me. He recognized me. Good to see you again Woohyun oppa.

I smiled to everyone. All eyes were on me. Guys were looking at me from head to toe. They seemed interested. But most of the girls are glaring at me. Well that’s because I’m much more beautiful than them.

“Annyeonng Hasseyo, Celine Cho imnida. Let’s all be friends” I said with a friendly tone.

“Welcome to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter