Chapter 35: Talk

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Earlier before Celine wake up)

 

Sunggyu woke up early, but he found Eunji and Myungsoo in the living room.

 

 

“Good Morning? Why are you up so early?” Sunggyu asked them, usually its him or Celine who first wakes up.

 

 

“I can’t sleep anymore and I felt like drinking coffee, but this lady here keeps on asking me questions hyung. She’s really something” L said in a cold tone.

 

 

“Oppa! You are the key” Eunji said. Her aura was different than before and Sunggyu noticed it. Beofre Eunji would always look so mean, but today she looks fragile and caring at the same time and he doesn’t know why.

 

 

“Key? What key?” Sunggyu asked confused.

 

 

“I know that you know the truth about Celine, and I know it too already” she said in a sad face.

 

 

“what are you talking about woman?” L asked looking at her.

 

 

“you’ll know later oppa” Eunji said.

 

 

“can we talk privately?” Sunggyu said to Eunji.

 

 

“Ofcourse oppa, I really think we should”

 

 

Sunggyu and Eunji went to the garden.

 

 

“what is it that you know Eunji? Tell me”

 

 

“Everything oppa. Everything” she said with a weak smile.

 

 

“What everything? Tell me. And what happened to you? You changed.”

 

 

“well I know that Woohyun lied to you guys for Celine, and Celine broke up with Woohyun telling him that she just played with his feelings but the truth is that was a big fat LIE” Eunji said hanging her head low.

 

 

“and?” Sunggyu asked.

 

 

“And the truth is she just broke up with Woohyun because of his grandfathers greed”

 

 

“How did you all know this?” Sunggyu asked. He was surprised that Eunji knows everything.

 

 

“you see, at first i wanted to ruin Celine’s image to Woohyun so I called my families private investigator, and he told me everything about the rivalry of the Cho’s and the Nam’s. I was also informed that her grandfather opposes their relationship. So I asked Myungsoo how the two broke up. Ang jjang! That made me figure out everything”

 

 

“what are you planning Eunji? You see I also knew the truth because Celine told me everything. She loves Woohyun so much but she is scared to tell him the truth. She is scared that Woohyun might get much more mad at her”

 

 

“Oppa. I almost had a similar experience with her, like Woohyun I changed a lot due to depression. Celine is a kind hearted woman, I want to help her get Woohyun back. I don’t want her to be like me. I was ruined oppa. I want her to have that happiness that I can’t ever have”

 

 

“what are you planning to do?” Sunggyu asked, he feels that Eunji has a good intention.

 

 

“oppa I want Infinite to know about this first. Of course except Woohyun. They should be informed and together we would help the two be back together”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter