Chapter 23: party (part 3) the ball..

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already past 7:00 and the students of Seoul University were starting to gather in the fancy hotel where the ball would be held. The ladies were now wearing their beautiful gowns that hugged their curves while the guys wore their tux. Everyone was now in formal attires.

 

Infinite was settled on their seat near the stage, 8 chairs were reserved for them that include Celine and not Eunji. Sungyeol raised his eyebrows but deep inside he wanted to jump for joy.

 

 

“Woohyun hyung? Is Eunji not joining us?” Sungyeol asked hiding his happiness.

 

Woohyun shrugged. “she said she would join her friends” he said coldly.

 

 

“woah! I didn’t know she has friends” Hoya joked everyone laughed. It seems they really all hated Eunji.

 

 

“Look! OMO! Celine is so beautiful and y!” Dongwoo said as he pointed at Celine who was walking towards them with a pretty smile. She was beyond perfect.

 

 

She approached them, she was wearing a black gown that made her even look y and stunning. Woohyun gulped. How can she not fail on making Woohyun fall for her every time?

 

“hello there Celine. You are beautiful as ever” Sunggyu commented.

 

 

“thank you Gyu oppa. You guys enjoy the ball” she said as she left and readied herself since she was one of the MC’s.

 

 

It was already 9:00 pm and the ball was about to start, everyone started to proceed on their sits. Celine went up on the stage and smiled to everyone. The guys were mesmerized with her captivating beauty once again including Woohyun and L. She was just too pretty.

 

“Goodevening to each and everyone I am here again infront of you to welcome you all to this beautiful ball. Have fun guys. Advance Merry Christmas”

 

Everyone clapped sweet music started playing. Couples from different departments started to dance. The sweet music which was playing live was making the mood really sweet and romantic.

 

Celine was with infinite, She was so into drinking her wine. She loved drinking wine and she doesn’t get easily dunk.

 

Sunggyu , Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol stood up and went to find someone to dance with. Celine was awkwardy left with L and Woohyun at the table.

 

She cleared .

 

 

L and Woohyun looked at her at the same. They were both thinking of asking her to dance.

 

 

“Celine-ah, Can we dance?” L asked her first extending his hands to her. She smiled and gladly took L’s hand. Making Woohyun jealous again. He just doesn’t know what to do. He would always keep himself from falling for her.

 

 

L was holding her hands he felt happy and sad at the moment. He doesn’t know if he was doing things right. He should have just helped Celine and Woohyun be back together because he knows she loves Woohyun so much. But what is he doing all of a sudden? He was thinking deeply to himself.

 

 

Celine placed her hands on L’s shoulders while l s his arms around Celine’s waist.

 

 

“Babe?” he asked in a silent tone.

 

 

“hmmm?”

 

 

“Are we still pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter