Chapter 8 : Meeting INFINITE again

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun’s POV

As Yoona and I went to the cafeteria I saw Infinite sitting on our usual table.Talking to each other. I led Yoona there. She was actually flirting with me while we was walking. As the Cassanova I am, of course I would flirt back knowing that in this way I would win on Myungsoo’s little bet and hurt Celine at the same time. I would never underestimate Infinite and their dares.

When we reached the table, Infinite stopped with their conversation as they eyed me. They don’t look surprised at all that I’m with Yoona. Well.

“Annyeong hyung!” sungjong greeted me happily.

“Are you not going to introduce us to her?” Dongwoo hyung asked pointing to Yoona.

“uhh w-well she is Yoona my girlfriend.” I stuttered stupidly I don’t know why. But maybe because of Sunggyu hyung eyeing me differently like something is happening that he is not favor of.

“Annyeong hasseo Yoona imnida Woohyun oppa’s girlfriend. I hope we could be friends” she said while holding my hand across the table completely visible to the others. So she really is my new girlfriend now.

“That’s if he would take you seriously” Myungsoo whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear. What does he think he’s doing?

“Uh uh, did you say something oppa?” she asked annoyed.

Sunggyu hyung elbowed Myungsoo and smiled tiredly at Yoona “No, he said nothing just don’t mind him, okay?” I smiled warmly at her.

“Arasso” she said while slipping her hand on my thighs rubbing it. I was taken aback on what she was doing. I was , with what she was doing. I slowly my hands on her thighs under the table.

The others were watching us. Surely they know what is happening under this table.  Hoya cleared his throat so as to start a conversation.

“So Woohyun hyung I heard that the new student is your classmate? She is also under your department, I heard? How is she? Is the rumor right? Is she pretty? Hot? Tell me. Tell me” Hoya said excitedly, as if changing the awkward and silent atmosphere. I know that he was talking about Celine. Celine again. I sighed.

“Uh uh s-she is fine” I stuttered again. Dammit Woohyun what are you doing.

“Aww what fine hyung? Can you elaborate tsk. I asked you so many questions.” Hoya answered disappointedly.

I don’t know what to tell him, or to the others I know that they were anticipating my answer. But how would I tell them that the girl I hated all these years is back! That she is here again to ruin my life. Why am I even affected? I don’t care about her right? Do I really not? Do I still love her? Of course not! I will never love or even like her again.

I was about to talk again when I heard a no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter